Man-Law

Wearing jean shorts or cut off jeans as shorts. Not cool. Oh, and for old guys stop wearing the dress shorts with the loafers and dress socks. I understand you are in your own personal last days, but at least you wanna go out with some dignity.

1. I really don't party hop.

2. Fraternity party hopping is something steeped in tradition and requires athleticism and creativity. (even though some of the party hops I have seen is questionable). The movements are manly most have references to sexual acts with women.

3. The Dougie, Stanky Leg, Chicken Noodle Soup, Laffy Taffy, Mohead Swag, etc... are cheap hip hop rip-off dances that exihibit no creativity and talent. A lot of them require female like movements.

4. Skating is not a male activity. Young boys are taught to play sports and do other outside activities. A group of men skating is simply gay.

Brother, NO. I don't care where it's DIRECTED. That stuff just looks wrong for a grown man. Everything else on this list ... I'm with you.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No one was cowtipping. We weren't skating either. Hanging out at a park, someboy's house or something. Girls went skating. Boys were playing sports.

well up here...girls and boys did all of the above.

but law states..that man should not make contact with another mans hand when transferring items. If I am giving you a dollar there is no reason for your hand to make contact with mines.

YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! O-M-G!!!
The scarf wrapped AROUND THE NECK!!! That shyt is GAY!!! *sigh*
I hate when I see a dark skinned, toned, bald-head brother....with a got daymn scarf wrapped around his neck!!! I just want to run him over with my car!!! :lol:

He is defintely in violation of...shyt a whole bunch of laws!! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Im just getting up for the day and I have my first laugh of the day... All I could do was shake my head..

Man-Law: No man should have an anxiety attack after he found out that he left his cell phone at home.

:lol:

Everytime I leave my phone...first off, it takes me awhile to even figure out that I left it, most of the time. Then, I get the "fugg, I hope I wont need it, or someone important calls" feeling. Then, that quickly turns into "good, I ain't gotta answer it".

Back