Mafia Wars...facebook

Hey! I found that if you fight against people with a higher ranking than you and you win, you will loot (greater) items that you would have to do jobs for. Like a Para 322 rifle, Mara Serpiente car, or even a Ocelot Armored Truck. I won all these fighting people with more people in their army and winning.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We need to start a TSPN Mafia group on facebook. Then add everyone who joins to our facebook friend list and subsequently our mafias. You can build your mafia quickly that way.

I'm at level 99 getting ready to complete the jobs for becoming boss. I've spent the last couple of days trying to make stuff happen in Cuba. It's so hard to make money and get things going. Still, I will get there, you can't keep a good man down....

After playing mafia wars for a while, my only gripe is those critical hits..

Do ya'll go through ALL three levels in each category?
Up until now, I had chosen not to. I really like going through a category once and moving on. However, when I get through with the Boss Category I do intend to go back and become skilled & master the previous categories. My only motivation is to obtain the achievement "What you got Next".

Last edited:
Up until now, I had chosen not to. I really like going through a category once and moving on. However, when I get through with the Boss Category I do intend to go back and become skilled & master the previous categories. My only motivation is to obtain the achievement "What you got Next".
Thanks for the enlightenment. I was wondering how people w/lower skill levels could have higher titles than mines. Oh well, I like going through all 3 tiers of each level.

Don't forget the free 4 of July bonuses they'll have on the page tomorrow July 3rd!!!!

**taps microphone** Is this thing on??? Ahemmm! I'm proud to say I've won over 10,000 fights though I'm only at level 121.

Back