Mafia Wars...facebook

I need someone to destory Capo "Don Osborn", level 75 Fearless this dude has been robbing me EVERY damn night. I am only on level 35 so I lose every fight with him and can't rob him so can someone please please please rob him and kick his ass a couple of times.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I need someone to destory Capo "Don Osborn", level 75 Fearless this dude has been robbing me EVERY damn night. I am only on level 35 so I lose every fight with him and can't rob him so can someone please please please rob him and kick his ass a couple of times.

Put him on the "Hitman" list.

This game is the devil...lol

Hey what's your profile I need a new member?

Oh yeah only Hitlist folks you can beat. One it put them out there for other stronger players to rape them and two if you can' t beat them they will just keep robbing you until you fall off there screen. So if you have a pest leave them alone eventually you will fall off their radar. Unless they save you name and profile...SMH..LOL

Hey what's your profile I need a new member?

Oh yeah only Hitlist folks you can beat. One it put them out there for other stronger players to rape them and two if you can' t beat them they will just keep robbing you until you fall off there screen. So if you have a pest leave them alone eventually you will fall off their radar. Unless they save you name and profile...SMH..LOL

How you do that? I need to save some folks names and profiles.... :devil2: :uhoh:

How do you get the opportunity to attack someone 40 levels below. I'm lucky to get someone on my level. I stopped attacking, and now I'm bout 100 losses below .500.

I don't know how to post his page here but dude attacks me on GP. Even if I don't put him on the hit list. So if someone can show me how to post his page here I will. Then Mikey the Brain can take him out :)

How do you get the opportunity to attack someone 40 levels below. I'm lucky to get someone on my level. I stopped attacking, and now I'm bout 100 losses below .500.

Rob look at your mafia. If you have players below your level then they are fighting people at their level or below. I'm am everyones capo so if I help them win then I go and rob the hell out of the cat I help them beat. Usually they are a few levels below me. You have to work that message screen. If you get attacked and they lose attack them back.Only problem is they may have more members than you So they will win even though you have the higher level.

I don't know how to post his page here but dude attacks me on GP. Even if I don't put him on the hit list. So if someone can show me how to post his page here I will. Then Mikey the Brain can take him out :)

his real name pops up on you message screen. Send that over and maybe we can get at him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Never hitlist people... Just serves as motivation.

When someone puts me on the hit list that just makes me want to rob them for everything they got. With each robbery earning me an average of $500,000. I will even rob them and put all of their properties out of business and then wait a day or so for them to repair them and then go back and hit them again. After that they usually get the message. The hit list is worthless because it only takes some of your experience points and all of your health, but you can buy more health at any time.

Every doggone morning this wk, I've forgotten that I was close to leveling up the night before. So, I wake up and start fighting trying to get one of the datblasted Untraceable Cell phones - soo I can complete a job that requires them and before I know it, in the midst of fighting I'll end up at my new level and virtually gain little to zero point because I haven't used the ones I started out w/that morning because I chose to fight first. :smh: I've got to be more aware. Shawiggi already warned me against this.

When someone puts me on the hit list that just makes me want to rob them for everything they got. With each robbery earning me an average of $500,000. I will even rob them and put all of their properties out of business and then wait a day or so for them to repair them and then go back and hit them again. After that they usually get the message. The hit list is worthless because it only takes some of your experience points and all of your health, but you can buy more health at any time.
Precisely... Placing someone on the hit list only puts the link to your profile on their page.

Plus, if you come across a more experience player, they may have huge mafias (I have over 1,000). Even if you can beat them, you can't beat their mafia. They will copy the link to your profile and post it on their wall and all their mafia will continuously attack you. It won't be pretty. Trust...

Precisely... Placing someone on the hit list only puts the link to your profile on their page.

Plus, if you come across a more experience player, they may have huge mafias (I have over 1,000). Even if you can beat them, you can't beat their mafia. They will copy the link to your profile and post it on their wall and all their mafia will continuously attack you. It won't be pretty. Trust...

How you get over 1000? I thought you can only have 500?

Back