Mafia Wars...facebook

What is your name on facebook? I'm not seeing any new invites.

Items I Need:
Club:, Queen, King
Illegal Transaction Records
Untaceable Cell Phones

Items I have to trade:
Horse Collection: All
Cufflinks: All
Paintings: Matisse, Cezanne, Van Gogh
Ties: Paisley,
Rings: Topaz, Emerald, Amethyst, Opal
Sculpture: Monkey, Rat, Rooster,
Heart: Jack, King, 8
Diamonds: 8
Poker Chips: Brown, Green
Cigar: All

I got 'em. Problem is you won't accept my invite.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Items I Need:
Untaceable Cell Phones

Items I have to trade:
I will send you the Queen and King of Clubs

Can I get that monkey sculpture???

Items I Need:
Untaceable Cell Phones

Items I have to trade:
If you can give me those cufflinks, I'll pass my untraceable cell phones & Illegal Transactions

Thank you guys for all of my gifts today!! I appreciate ya. Now...

What do I have to do to get someone to give me a ROOSTER sculpture? Please.

I also need:

King of Hearts
8 of Clubs
9 of Spades

Okay, I've messed up now. I found time to play mafia wars this weekend. Every time I wanted to stop, I found a reason to keep on playing. Even told my wife it is like a sophisticated form of chess. LOL! & smh at myself....,

There's a flaw in the system right now. Get free Godfather points before they fix it:

Ok, MW friends, I'm repeating this message so those of my mafia who have missed it. Go to the following link, which ends with "a", and you will be rewarded with some free godfather points. Change the "a" to a "b" in your address bar, and get more. Then c,d, etc. More and more points! (Hurry before fb finds out!) http://apps.facebook.com/inthemafia/index.php?xw_controller=index&xw_action=fan_blast&id=3a

I ended up with 71 godfather points

Good looking out dude I have about 85 points right now. Also people invite me to join your mafia right now I only have 24 members

LaToia Jones

Good looking out dude I have about 85 points right now. Also people invite me to join your mafia right now I only have 24 members

LaToia Jones

I invited you and it sat there for two months. Let me try it again. Let me run by the house and get these points.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Those untraceable cell phones are hard to get. I don't like the fact that you have to waste energy on old jobs and receive other items that you don't want. Anyone have any more left to spare?

it worked also if you do aa, bb, cc, AA, BB, CC, aaa, bbb, ccc, AAA, etc. Not sure if they've fixed it yet. I had about 300 Godfather points. I've started playing the levels in Cuba.

it worked also if you do aa, bb, cc, AA, BB, CC, aaa, bbb, ccc, AAA, etc. Not sure if they've fixed it yet. I had about 300 Godfather points. I've started playing the levels in Cuba.

I got to 100 before they found out about the glitch :(

It told me that the promotion was over keep checking mafia fans for more offers...:upset::upset::splat::splat:

Also people invite me to join your mafia right now I only have 24 members

LaToia Jones
Done

I need the frickin AR-15 Assault Rifle. I have used up all me energy plus my bonus energy trying to get that thing in the loot and it has yet to come up.

There's a flaw in the system right now. Get free Godfather points before they fix it:

I ended up with 71 godfather points
Dang, I hate I missed this. I got some gf pts. last night though through their fan site. I'm glad I joined although I now have strangers requesting to be my friend so we can "win this war" together. LOL

Done

I need the frickin AR-15 Assault Rifle. I have used up all me energy plus my bonus energy trying to get that thing in the loot and it has yet to come up.
You can get most specialty weapons and vehicles by fighting. I have gotten them faster that way verses doing the jobs. Doing the jobs you can luck up and get them early or never get them at all.

Anyone is more than welcome to add me to their mafia. I'm level 186, Jorge Oubre.

Last edited:
You can add them as a friend, add them to your mafia, and then remove them from your friend's list. They'll still be in your mafia, but they won't be able to assist you with jobs and send you gifts.

Dang, I hate I missed this. I got some gf pts. last night though through their fan site. I'm glad I joined although I now have strangers requesting to be my friend so we can "win this war" together. LOL

Back