LSU's Tony Upchurch to Texas Southern

I think that both programs are on the up swing and will be able maintain the momentum.

PV will always have a crowd when this game is played on Campus.

TSU fans will increase with good football & local players.

I think that both programs are on the up swing and will be able maintain the momentum.

PV will always have a crowd when this game is played on Campus.

TSU fans will increase with good football & local players.
THis is truly what I hope for.....yes indeed.

lol@PV good crowd only on campus.

smh PV can be 0-79, we, a majority of us support(ed).

BS. I have attended a number of games on campus and plenty of seats were available.

In this instance my comments were in reference to the Labor Day classic being played on campus.

BS. I have attended a number of games on campus and plenty of seats were available.
In this instance my comments were in reference to the Labor Day classic being played on campus.

I saw it as recently as last fall and fall 2014 in dilapidated old Blackshear. There were barely 3K @ specific home games fall 2014, that's true. But the game vs sTu on Labor Day w/e? That's a differing animal for our fanbase, if you want to call it that. We ALWAYS show up, NRG, Reliant, Astrodome, Delmar, ... we're there. And obviously we show up @ BBVA as well. It's not our fanbase that's atypically fickle for the game on Labor Day w/e, that would be sTu's. It's nothing to debate lol. The truth hurts us all.

After nicks left and when it became about ai Thomas the teams went down....

Raymond please cue up the 2015 cotton bowl pics about off campus support

Man, be for real. The cotton bowl classic is not a indicator of true PV fan support. It is an event. My comment were not intended to be negative; but were intended to reinforce my contention that the PV vs TSU game would have the same or better attendance if it was played at the end of the year. Both teams are primed for success.

Man, be for real. The cotton bowl classic is not a indicator of true PV fan support. It is an event. My comment were not intended to be negative; but were intended to reinforce my contention that the PV vs TSU game would have the same or better attendance if it was played at the end of the year. Both teams are primed for success.

I cannot speak for sTu's fanbase but I've seen ours in motion. If the game vs sTu is moved to the end of the year, there may not be 800 fans braving a cooler temperature lol. Too much WiFi/internet capability available w/ plasmas/flats readily available to watch Nebraska, OU, ut-austin smh, et al doing their things rather than their own school. Truthism.

I cannot speak for sTu's fanbase but I've seen ours in motion. If the game vs sTu is moved to the end of the year, there may not be 800 fans braving a cooler temperature lol. Too much WiFi/internet capability available w/ plasmas/flats readily available to watch Nebraska, OU, ut-austin smh, et al doing their things rather than their own school. Truthism.

I believe that starting in 2017 both of our fan bases will return to glory days. I remember going to games at Jepperson stadium that were packed.

I believe that starting in 2017 both of our fan bases will return to glory days. I remember going to games at Jepperson stadium that were packed.

I can see that although I think it will happen this year for us with the opening of the new stadium for LDC. I hope (not really) sTu gets a decent ticket allotment for this game.

we drew 35k at rice in 95, filled up Robertson in 94 when PV fell 1 yard short at the goal line....went indoors in 96 and the crowd was decent as it still had more PV folks

2011 was different due to being outdoors as it would have been interesting to see it another year there

BBVA never really jumped off due to the prices.....

this is the first time it'll be on a campus so interest is there Plus you got the new coach thing at tsu and what PV did last year

we drew 35k at rice in 95, filled up Robertson in 94 when PV fell 1 yard short at the goal line....went indoors in 96 and the crowd was decent as it still had more PV folks

2011 was different due to being outdoors as it would have been interesting to see it another year there

BBVA never really jumped off due to the prices.....

this is the first time it'll be on a campus so interest is there Plus you got the new coach thing at tsu and what PV did last year
If you tell a lie enough, you will start to believe it. I have several eye doctors as clients, I would be more than happy to set up an appt. for you as apparently you can not see. I say that because you continue with this nonsense about PV having more fans at the LDC than TSU.

It's the "grambling" syndrome alive and well in Houston. It's not even worthy of debate (attendance). PV fans show & outnumber for 3 games: the game vs sTu, State Fair Classic, & homecoming.

The only thing that is worthy of debate from us right now is how talented our defense is. The offense/special teams returning will take care of themselves. Signed YOUR 2016-2017 SWAC West football champion Prairie View Panthers.

The only thing that is worthy of debate from us right now is how talented our defense is. The offense/special teams returning will take care of themselves. Signed YOUR 2016-2017 SWAC West football champion Prairie View Panthers.

giphy_zpsvv34ueoa.gif

Back