Lowell Narcisse is Transferring. Will He Look at an HBCU?

Southern... Can they keep him in Baton Rouge?

I doubt he goes to SU. If he had less eligibility I think SU or another HBCU like Grambling may be a possibility. But, since he's a RS Freshman I think if he's headed to another Power 5 school. I always thought Auburn was the better fit for Narcisse combined with the fact LSU has not developed a QB since Anthony Jennings and Brandon Harris...if you want to call what they did for those two young men development. I wish the kid luck.

He would be better off at Grambling than LSU lol

They are bad with black QBs

If this was 1997 yes. But the recent track record of LSU and HBCUs makes it slim to none as they have those deals with other FCS leagues in place. Ryan Periloux and the honey badger proved that. But never say never

If this was 1997 yes. But the recent track record of LSU and HBCUs makes it slim to none as they have those deals with other FCS leagues in place. Ryan Periloux and the honey badger proved that. But never say never

I think you're talking about Cecil Collins not the honey badger but could be wrong.

He would be better off at Grambling than LSU lol

They are bad with black QBs

Les Miles and Nick Saban were good with Black QBs. Les just couldn't coach any of them up with Jamarcus and Perrilloux being the exceptions because their talent overrode the coaching staff's deficiencies. Coach O don't know what in the hell he's doing. I don't foresee any QB prospering under his regime. If Les was still at LSU I believe Narcisse would be the man because Narcisse can run and Les loves a QB that can run.

Les Miles and Nick Saban were good with Black QBs. Les just couldn't coach any of them up with Jamarcus and Perrilloux being the exceptions because their talent overrode the coaching staff's deficiencies. Coach O don't know what in the hell he's doing. I don't foresee any QB prospering under his regime. If Les was still at LSU I believe Narcisse would be the man because Narcisse can run and Les loves a QB that can run.

I don't see Coach O as an upgrade from Miles.

We haven't landed a big time recruit at QB in years.

I can't lie that would look good on Odums resume and look good for SU.

I don't think he would join the Nation.

I saw this transfer coming a mile away

We haven't landed a big time recruit at QB in years.

I can't lie that would look good on Odums resume and look good for SU.

I don't think he would join the Nation.

I saw this transfer coming a mile away

Tennessee State seems to get the transfers in terms of HBCUs but I wonder if it’s by design as they play out the HBCU footprint primarily.

But once it became cool to sit at a JUCO everyone else started doing it instead of FCS

Tennessee State seems to get the transfers in terms of HBCUs but I wonder if it’s by design as they play out the HBCU footprint primarily.

But once it became cool to sit at a JUCO everyone else started doing it instead of FCS

Which makes you ask yourself, is JUCO ball really that much better than HBCU ball?

Back