Lost approx 11 lbs in exactly 3 weeks (21 days)

I'm down 12 lbs since I started back working out in May. I stopped Dec 08. I lift weights so not sure if it will come off like I like. I do 30-45 minutes of Cardio at each workout session. And I started walking Friday,Sat and Sunday last week for 1.5 hours. I really would like to drop 30 to 40 by the end of the year. 6 meals a day works but they have to be good healthy choices and small portions.

Portion control,no sugar filled drinks, and working out are my plans for the rest of this year. We shale see...

Last edited:

Not sure of how much I have lost, but I see the difference in my clothes and waistline, can't trust the scale at home:lol::lol:

I started with the 6 meals a day but as others stated it really does not work for me. I felt I was gaining weight, so I do about 2 meals a day and work out on the treadmill. I see a difference in my legs

I hope to get to my goal of losing about 15 pounds by the end of summer

I'm down 12 lbs since I started back working out in May. I stopped Dec 08. I lift weights so not sure if it will come off like I like. I do 30-45 minutes of Cardio at each workout session. And I started walking Friday,Sat and Sunday last week for 1.5 hours. I really would like to drop 30 to 40 by the end of the year. 6 meals a day works but they have to be good healthy choices and small portions.

Portion control,sugar filled drinks, and working out are my plans for the rest of this year. We shale see...

We are in the exact same boat. I stopped working out back in december, picked back up in may..

I started at 269 and have been weighing in at about 257 lately.

Here is my workout

Monday- 30 minutes: Elliptical
Chest and Arms
Tuesday- 45 minutes: Spin class
Wednesday- Back and shoulders
Thursday- 45 Minutes: spin class
Friday- 30 Minutes: Elliptical
Chest and Arms

Saturday: 45 minute run, legs, and any make up list...

I have regained most of my strength back. I have not maxed out on the bench and the most I have been lifting lately is 315. I do 4x6 at 315.

We are in the exact same boat. I stopped working out back in december, picked back up in may..

I started at 269 and have been weighing in at about 257 lately.

Here is my workout

Monday- 30 minutes: Elliptical
Chest and Arms
Tuesday- 45 minutes: Spin class
Wednesday- Back and shoulders
Thursday- 45 Minutes: spin class
Friday- 30 Minutes: Elliptical
Chest and Arms

Saturday: 45 minute run, legs, and any make up list...

I have regained most of my strength back. I have not maxed out on the bench and the most I have been lifting lately is 315. I do 4x6 at 315.

We sure are.
Monday 45 minutes cardio 15 bike, 30 treadmill
Chest and arms
Tuesday 45 minutes cardio,Sauna, Legs
Wed 45 minutes cardio
Chest and Arms
Thursday 45 minuts cardio, sauna, steam room
Friday,Sat Sunday walking

Add to this mowing the grass each weak and walking on somebodies golf course each week.

I don't bench over 255. I did try 285 and lifted it 7 times. I do 20 reps x 135 as a warm up. Then I do two set of 10 at 185, 1 set of 10 at 205 and 1 set of 10 at 225.

I started using this new machine we have at the Y called the Kenesis. It's band training and it's a mofo. My biggest issue now is running this gut off and crunches...

Last edited:
This is the machine. It's a beast.

[I<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7ZbKGTT8DM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/i7ZbKGTT8DM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>MG]http://www.technogym.com/UserFiles/Sara%20Khoshjamal_Iran_Takewondo%20(6).JPG[/IMG]

Last edited:
Shawn and Pops.... Ill steal some of your Routines:lol:..... Sounds like its a beast but beneficial:clap:

I have 20 lbs to lose but August 21st..... We're Doing the Biggest Loser Program at work.....
the Winner WINS the Pot of $500
I Want and NEED that Money:argue2:

the first ten not that hard jag... after that it gets a little harder. At least for me it did.

Shaw, yeah I just want to run the rest of my gut off. I come to accept the fact that I wil never have a true 6 pack but I want to get as close as possible.

From 257 now down to 239 as of last Friday. I didn't eat hardly anything this past w/e and that's really weird (breakfast of yogurt, banana, 1 peach, and eons of water followed by a mid-evening lunch/dinner) for me. I know I drank a case and a half of bottled water though. Granted, I was out in he heat all w/e long working on motorcycles from sun up to sun down Sat/Sun. When I get overly busy, I literally forget to eat and somehow, my body adjusts to that.

At any rate, this is the exercise regiment I've created and maintained since the latter part of May:

Mon- upper body/lower body work-out for 2hrs. Immediately followup w/ 1-1.5hrs of basketball followed up by 30-40mins in sauna.
Tue- yard work (that's my other cardio lol)
Wed- upper body/lower body work-out for 2hrs. Immediately followup w/ 1-1.5hrs of basketball followed up by 30-40mins in sauna.
Thu- Wash and/or Wax a minimum of 2 or even 3 vehicles (literally). In this heat, sweat flows....
Fri - upper body/lower body work-out for 2hrs. Immediately followup w/ 1-1.5hrs of basketball followed up by 30-40mins in sauna.
Sat - Inner house work cleaning/washing/cooking big meals to be re-heated for next week/etc.
Sun - I chill, unless I've volunteered myself out to others to help them about their home or their vehicle. :)

This is almost the same type of schedule I had when I graduated undergrad excepting there was no house work anything in it and I pretty much lived in the weightroom for a minimum of 3-4hrs every other day and on the off days, I lived on the basketball court for a minimum of 2-3hrs <b>religeously.</b> :read:

I feel much, much better since I've taken a few lbs off.

Since June 1, I am down from 212 to 201. Have not changed my diet at all (except no snacks after 9PM). I have been jogging the past 6 weeks, 4 days per week (up to 3 miles).

Shawn and Pops.... Ill steal some of your Routines:lol:..... Sounds like its a beast but beneficial:clap:

I have 20 lbs to lose but August 21st..... We're Doing the Biggest Loser Program at work.....
the Winner WINS the Pot of $500
I Want and NEED that Money:argue2:

That $500 is a great incentive. One of my LS is doing the same thing with her job. I've been meaning to see if my family was interested. :idea:

Meant to post here yesterday but forgot. Down from 257lbs to 232lbs as of Monday night and I'm sure it's even less than that considering I've eaten only 2 "decent" meals over the last 3 days lol. I've really been fiending for raw fruit/veggies and have been tearing them up lately.

Lost 25lbs since mid-May (? I think) and I feel eons better than I did back then. Metabolism is up, energy level is up, etc. I don't know why those 2 ol' doctor dudes would take my true first love away from me 3 yrs ago. :( Basketball. :( It damned near kilt me, literally (high blood pressure, higher than norm cholesterol, joints were ailing, etc).

Back