Looks like Spady gone...

bruh...I don't get it! why here of all places..lol
LOL

@TRU3000 , Look at it like this. Ron Cooper had some special talents and could do some unique things. Unfortunately being a Head Coach at both Louisville and then AAMU were not his calling. Neverthless, he found success as he dropped back down to an Assistant in the SEC, NFL, and other places. His name still rings out as one of the best assistant coaches period. He was even a coordinator and interim Head Coach at Florida International I think. Didn't do too bad either because by that time he was humbled and learned some things. So when other head coaches have called on someone, Cooper has delivered for them as an assistant. Jenkins is where Cooper is after he left AAMU. He is humbled and will be more of a help than hurt us. Feel better now?

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL

@TRU3000 , Look at it like this. Ron Cooper had some special talents and could do some unique things. Unfortunately being a Head Coach at both Louisville and then AAMU were not his calling. Neverthless, he found success as he dropped back down to an Assistant in the SEC, NFL, and other places. His name still rings out as one of the best assistant coaches period. He was even a coordinator and interim Head Coach at Florida International I think. Didn't do too bad either because by that time he was humbled and learned some things. So when other head coaches have called on someone, Cooper has delivered for them as an assistant. Jenkins is where Cooper is after he left AAMU. He is humbled and will be more of a help than hurt us. Feel better now?

M. Ed23....i'm fine!just wondering are we in the twilight zone? this is swac history lol

A&M was always been easy to gameplan for in those SCG days...cover 0 doesn't work all the time

The times they went.. the first two, the went thru the backdoor due to the 7 game system. They lost to JSU both years and their loss to GSU didnt count. They went to the SCG two times and had NEVER beat JSU, TNState, GSU or SU. The next time they went was Comegy's first year after Bell and then they went when JSU was 3-8. They were just opportunists. They have never been a good team.

The times they went.. the first two, the went thru the backdoor due to the 7 game system. They lost to JSU both years and their loss to GSU didnt count. They went to the SCG two times and had NEVER beat JSU, TNState, GSU or SU. The next time they went was Comegy's first year after Bell and then they went when JSU was 3-8. They were just opportunists. They have never been a good team.

AAMU owns Tennessee State. Beat them 24-7 in 2009 when we went to the SCG

You need to stay in Mississippi and be worried about Tony Hughes setting JSU back into the stone age

You need to stay in Mississippi and be worried about Tony Hughes setting JSU back into the stone age

Dude, 2009 was how many years ago? LOL JSU owns AAMU. That all you need to worry about. TNState would have beat the brakes off ya'll in the last 10 years.

Besides, I was talking about when you all went to the SCG in 2000 and 2002. You couldn't beat nobody. Remember from 1999-2001, you went 0-12 vs JSU, GSU, SU, and TNState. I think it was 2002 you FINALLY beat SU. and we finally called you 1-12. lol ya;ll were sorry as fuk back then. BUT that backdoor was wide open. That backdoor got Hughes fired.

This right here is......has anyone ever seen a fan with so much logic? My head hurts reading all of this...!

Besides, I was talking about when you all went to the SCG in 2000 and 2002. You couldn't beat nobody. Remember from 1999-2001, you went 0-12 vs JSU, GSU, SU, and TNState. I think it was 2002 you FINALLY beat SU. and we finally called you 1-12. lol ya;ll were sorry as fuk back then. BUT that backdoor was wide open. That backdoor got Hughes fired.
The fact remains, since AAMU has been in the SWAC, JSU has only 1 championship to AAMU's 1. Your schools program is no better than ours. I don't even bet but I would be willing to bet that we will win our next SWAC championship before JSU ever wins another one.

Last edited:
I don't think JSU has ever got over the fact we beat their azz like some slaves in Birmingham at Legend field when we were D2. They came into Legion field bragging about SWAC this and SWAC that and even won the SWAC that year. We put our foots IP their azz hole until their backs bled out in Legion field. Folks never get over good azz whippings. Then we had the running clock on top of that.

The fact remains, since AAMU has been in the SWAC, JSU has only 1 championship to AAMU's 1. Your schools program is no better than ours. I don't even bet but I would be willing to bet that we will win our next SWAC championship before JSU ever wins another one.

I don't think JSU has ever got over the fact we beat their azz like some slaves in Birmingham at Legend field when we were D2. They came into Legion field bragging about SWAC this and SWAC that and even won the SWAC that year. We put our foots IP their azz hole until their backs bled out in Legion field. Folks never get over good azz whippings. Then we had the running clock on top of that.

The Ghost of the Running Clock ...a day that will live in infamy lmao

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Who could ever forget this after AAMU beat JSU? -->

Spady: Hey Coach Hughes!!! Hey Coach Hughes!!!
Trooper to Coach Hughes: You're Bigger than that! You're Bigger than that! You're Bigger than that! You're Bigger than that!
Spady: Your'e team played great! You did a good job coach!

He shole was in his feelings!

Last edited:
Who could ever forget this after AAMU beat JSU? -->

Spady: Hey Coach Hughes!!! Hey Coach Hughes!!!
Trooper to Coach Hughes: You're Bigger than that! You're Bigger than that! You're Bigger than that! You're Bigger than that!
Spady: Your'e team played great! You did a good job coach!

He shole was in his feelings!

Legion field beating..Running Clock azz whoopin...and the Klan Memorial stadium Meltdown...lol

Back