Looks like Spady gone...

By hiring the likes of Spady, AAMU's more of a threat to AAMU.
To be frank, it's highly unlikely that any football coach will EVER be successful at AAMU over the long haul. None....zero....nadda.

By hiring the likes of Spady, AAMU's more of a threat to AAMU.
To be frank, it's highly unlikely that any football coach will EVER be successful at AAMU over the long haul. None....zero....nadda.

Its some schools in this league that are hard as Hell to win at. You damn near have to cheat to Win at some of these swac schools. HS football is either bad or school recent history of winning is non existent. Its tough.

Its some schools in this league that are hard as Hell to win at. You damn near have to cheat to Win at some of these swac schools. HS football is either bad or school recent history of winning is non existent. Its tough.

Thing is, A&M was just in the SWAC championship 5 years ago. And that was with a mostly PART TIME staff. We just hired the wrong guy. It happens, and it sets you back a few years.

A good coach can turn a program around after a full calendar year.

A&M needs to go get a proven winner with recruiting ties in the state.

Thing is, A&M was just in the SWAC championship 5 years ago. And that was with a mostly PART TIME staff. We just hired the wrong guy. It happens, and it sets you back a few years.

A good coach can turn a program around after a full calendar year.

A&M needs to go get a proven winner with recruiting ties in the state.

As many SCG appearances we've had ...we should have more SCG titles

Hampton fired Connell Maynor. He was a hot coaching candidate several years back. I actually liked him for SU. Had that arrogance I liked. He might be a good fit for AAMU.

The sad part is, JSU has only won one SCG in 19 years. JSU is like the crack head who was fine back in 1975, and now she is snagger tooth with bad skin, with nappy hair with a plastic bow tie in her head smelling like sweat and stanking feet.

The sad part is, JSU has only won one SCG in 19 years. JSU is like the crack head who was fine back in 1975, and now she is snagger tooth with bad skin, with nappy hair with a plastic bow tie in her head smelling like sweat and stanking feet.

You all like to bring that us but fail to mention in the last 19 years, we lead the series over everyone but GSU, have had top 25 finishes, top attendance rankings, EAST titles, etc.... and this has been a down era for JSU football and we STILL better than every program in the SWAC but GSU. We may not win the title but we not typically losers! We have had 7 losing seasons in 20 years. Count how many every other team has had... I will be waiting...

JSU is a has been. You have nothing to show but air. You have had five to six coaches over the last decade and still don't have no more than middle of the pack. Crack is whack. Maybe y'all are like Bobby Brown to New Edition......

You all like to bring that us but fail to mention in the last 19 years, we lead the series over everyone but GSU, have had top 25 finishes, top attendance rankings, EAST titles, etc.... and this has been a down era for JSU football and we STILL better than every program in the SWAC but GSU. We may not win the title but we not typically losers! We have had 7 losing seasons in 20 years. Count how many every other team has had... I will be waiting...

If we are a "has been", what do that make you all? A "never was"? A "Fake it till you make it"?

You all are NeNe of Atlanta housewives.

JSU is a has been. You have nothing to show but air. You have had five to six coaches over the last decade and still don't have no more than middle of the pack. Crack is whack. Maybe y'all are like Bobby Brown to New Edition......

you know the city of Jackson poor as hell just like JSU so I expect the ignorance...nobody wants to coach in the Slums of Jackson

Back