Looks like Spady gone...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I told y'all no SCG berth before the season started ..No renewal

759 people at the Game yesterday...nobody was coming too see another year of that bullisht lol

To all the coaches who plan to apply..if you're not trying to go to the Celebration Bowl & win BCF titles don't even bother

Now who wants to coach up there? The guy was there for what? 2 years? 2.5? No good coach is gonna want to come there knowing they won't have time to get their players or their system in place. This is bad.

Now who wants to coach up there? The guy was there for what? 2 years? 2.5? No good coach is gonna want to come there knowing they won't have time to get their players or their system in place. This is bad.
He was there 4 seasons

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I thought rod reed was y'all very own? y'all got him on the hot seat too?

Rod is a proverbial .500 coach in the OVC. But could win a few CB in the SWAC.

Bama State has hit us up for a coach before.

Rod is a great guy but the excitement around the program is dwindling and this last episode with the player and S&C is not a good look...

UAPB if y'all pull the trigger look to Nashville as well even though I think A&M & Bama State are much better coaching gigs at the present time.

Rod is a proverbial .500 coach in the OVC. But could win a few CB in the SWAC.

Bama State has hit us up for a coach before.

Rod is a great guy but the excitement around the program is dwindling and this last episode with the player and S&C is not a good look...

The last guy that was preordained to be a great coach in the SWAC just got kicked out of the other Alabama door.

Back