Let's Talk About Pep

Look kittie came out ready to go. The Camera would have went off soon as they go it going. That dude was fruiter than Rue Paul. Kittie aint that bad looking and any hetero guy would have smashed that with the quickness.

Jackie is snooty and desperate.

Pep arse looked like a old white lady in those Jeans...:vomit::vomit::vomit:

Kittie is Nikki Minaaj in 20 years. I cant imagine how it feels to one be turned down when I'm all turnt up...let alone on national television. NO deal. Dude left with her wine and the wine glass. Something has to give.

Pep is....:scared:Okay for the bulk of her career she was a hood rat, now she's a "socialite"? Uhhh b!tchplease. LOL

And Jacque...she seemed so educated on BET but shes acting real basic with these expectations. Guess thats why she's still solo dolo with her dog.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I missed this last episode that y'all keep speaking of, but if ole girl was dumped/rejected/whateva on national tv, it couldn't have been that humiliating cuz it's not like this show is live. uh, she did KNOW it would air.

it couldn't have been that humiliating cuz it's not like this show is live. uh, she did KNOW it would air.

I'm willing to bet she didn't have a choice. Once that contract is signed, which I'm willing to bet she had no control on what was to be air or edited, it's over.

Mane, did yall see that hot mess last night. An that dude toe sucking dude is so lame. Man dude is past lame.

Mane, did yall see that hot mess last night. An that dude toe sucking dude is so lame. Man dude is past lame.

I saw. Joumana's young tenderoni is FINE!!!! :flippy: I ain't one for dating the babies, but I'd make an exception for that gorgeous thang!

I saw. Joumana's young tenderoni is FINE!!!! :flippy: I ain't one for dating the babies, but I'd make an exception for that gorgeous thang!

Gul he played her. :lol: She felt rejected. Did you see the look on her face? :lol: He kissed her on the side of the mouth, which means, scat chick. :lol:

Gul he played her. :lol: She felt rejected. Did you see the look on her face? :lol: He kissed her on the side of the mouth, which means, scat chick. :lol:

Yeah, I caught that.
Oh well. He was such a serious cutie!!! It does seem like these women can't catch a break with a good man on this show.

Yeah, I caught that.
Oh well. He was such a serious cutie!!! It does seem like these women can't catch a break with a good man on this show.

They go threw a slew of them. That's for sure. :lol: An that Asian dude Pep was with look like a monster. :lol:

I'm fixing to find the episode on YouTube rat now! :lol: You want me to post the link for you Buck? Damn in-the-closet-Pep-er.... :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back