Let's Talk About Pep

This Jacque Reid???

1.jacque.reid_.jpg

Yep. Not my type bruh.:lol: Now I will take Sanaa Lathan any day.

Never heard of this show. What network does this come on and what kind of show is it? A "Oprah" style talk show or is it a reality show about Pepa?

Oh and Wendy Williams is Fugly.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That's all VH1 air now...reality shows....:tdown:

That's why I watch HGTV, TVLand, Nicklodeon and Nick-at-Nite.....:eek:

She is okay. Nothing special. She is not ugly at all, but she is hard up. Plus she ain't my type. Ain't nothing worst than a hard up chick begging for sperm from some losers. :lol:

The dude she ask for the sperm actually is a working actor. Meet the browns and he gets a few movies..

But Jackie is not my type either. She is cute made up but something about her says she doesn't wake up cute..

But Jackie is not my type either. She is cute made up but something about her says she doesn't wake up cute..

:noidea::retard:
Ok... Now as much as I have my preferences, and they can be extreme to some, that one up there really had me :retard::retard::noidea::noidea:

The dude she ask for the sperm actually is a working actor. Meet the browns and he gets a few movies..

:lol: That's harsh.

And that "working actor" is Lamman Rucker who is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! :flippy:

Oh yeah I know it was dude, but that light skin brother she was making a lisr for last night was lame too. :lol:

:noidea::retard:
Ok... Now as much as I have my preferences, and they can be extreme to some, that one up there really had me :retard::retard::noidea::noidea:

Shawiggi might not look like denzel but I've had my fare share of 5 star chicks. And Jackie is a cute little lady but I wouldn't put her in the hot, probably looks good in the morning like Sanai type chic. She used to have some bad days in my opinion when she was on BET. She just aint Shawiggi's type...Now that thick red bone in Ludacris new video dancing in the Mirror. Geebus that's my type.

Or that blonde thick redbone in that new Juels Santana Video. Let see if I can find some pics of shawiggi's type.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Wendy Williams when she was young? Any pictures prior to her hitting the scene in the early 90s? Spoken to anyone who actually grew up with "Wendy" I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually born Wendell Williams. That's a shim.

Has anyone seen any pictures of Wendy Williams when she was young? Any pictures prior to her hitting the scene in the early 90s? Spoken to anyone who actually grew up with "Wendy" I wouldn't be surprised if she was actually born Wendell Williams. That's a shim.

I don't have any pictures, but Wendy was on Martin (show) back in the 90s.
It was the episode where Martin was at that radio convention, and Kim Fields was the guest star. Wendy, along with Russ Parr and Tom Joyer, were in the background, as they were in the lobby of the convention. If anyone remembers that episode, Wendy was the girl in the orange-like sweat suit (at least that's what it looked like) in the background; she and some guy were getting registered at the table with Ms. Jeri.
She was heavier then, but definitely looked like a woman.

That was probably filmed after his sex change operation

I don't have any pictures, but Wendy was on Martin (show) back in the 90s.
It was the episode where Martin was at that radio convention, and Kim Fields was the guest star. Wendy, along with Russ Parr and Tom Joyer, were in the background, as they were in the lobby of the convention. If anyone remembers that episode, Wendy was the girl in the orange-like sweat suit (at least that's what it looked like) in the background; she and some guy were getting registered at the table with Ms. Jeri.
She was heavier then, but definitely looked like a woman.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Anybody watched last night? I felt sorry for Kittie. She got rejected on national TV.

And Jacque is coming across as seriously desperate. Why would you ask someone on the first date if they would be ready for marriage and kids after just six months of knowing each other? :xeye: How old is she anyway?

Anybody watched last night? I felt sorry for Kittie. She got rejected on national TV.

And Jacque is coming across as seriously desperate. Why would you ask someone on the first date if they would be ready for marriage and kids after just six months of knowing each other? :xeye: How old is she anyway?

You all are still watching that crap????

I'm watching it too.....

Ole boy must be married or something if he's been having phone sex with Kitty after 3 years and she basically was ready to give it to him after they finally meet face to face and rejected her.

Jacque is so hard up to have a baby, she need to just have a 1 night stand with any Joe Blow she meets and get pregnant that way.

Ole boy must be married or something if he's been having phone sex with Kitty after 3 years and she basically was ready to give it to him after they finally meet face to face and rejected her.

Yeah, something is going on with that. Either he's married (and don't care), gay or something. Maybe the cameras made him nervous. :noidea:

I told you that about Jackie. :lol: An dude is gay. Come on now, you been having phone talk for 3 years, then you wanna wait all of a sudden. Yeah he is gay.

Jacue is crazy. Plain, simple and crazy. You know how many real good brothers she could have if she really wanted one? She is just the typical complaining "Ain't no good man woman".

Back