Let's Talk About Pep

jelli

Music Lover
Who watched it? I don't know if this will hold my attention. I don't really like the format of the show.

Who watched it? I don't know if this will hold my attention. I don't really like the format of the show.

C'mon son! Pep???? Just kidding! I may check it out. I heard her talking about the show on Michael Baisden yesterday. Was it any good?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Salt and Pep are in different directions in their respective lives. That was quite evident when they had their own reality show a while back.
right....that show with them both on there was annoying as hell. Not dissin salt....but she was just tumbleweed BORING!

~__________~

Man Pep has the worst shape on a woman I have seen in my life. :vomit: I mean that shape is horrible.

you must ain't seen Wendy Williams...:lol:

~__________~
That woman look like a TRANNY for real.
Her face don't even look real.
She look like a man with a blond wig and way too much makeup. :lecture:
Damm trying to sue her cosmetic surgen.
She need to file crimminal charges of human vandalism against that fool.:lol:

I saw her on an episode of "Martin" last week where STAN was sneeking Martin into a radio Convention because he didn't want to pay the entry fee.
I didn't even know it was her until Martin said her name because she had nothing on her body then that's there now.:lol:

Last edited:
That woman look like a TRANNY for real.
Her face don't even look real.
She look like a man with a blond wig and way too much makeup. :lecture:
yea mane..how many women you know, wears a size 11 shoe???? her torso is about the size of a big block engine....

~__________~

I've often wondered if Wendy Williams used to be a man, but she actually has a husband. What REAL MAN is gonna marry a woman that used to be a man? :confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Pep kinda has some manly features now herself after all that plastic surgery. I wish these women would realize they're beauty and stop all this altering of themselves. :smh:

Pep kinda has some manly features now herself after all that plastic surgery. I wish these women would realize they're beauty and stop all this altering of themselves. :smh:

Aside from the nose job what else do you think she's had done to make her look manly?

Aside from the nose job what else do you think she's had done to make her look manly?
She looks like she's had a lot more work done than her nose to me. Her entire face looks different...her shape looks a bit manly too, but they maybe because she's so tall. She just doesn't look the same as she did when her and Salt's rap group was out. She looks like a totally different person now.

Botox, breast implants, lip injections, weave(DUH)....and are her eyes naturally pulled like that?!?!?!?!!?! and have you seen this womans feet, critty?!?!?

now don't get me wrong, I'll get stuck on her show sometimes....but she is shaped hella manly

~___________~

Back