Largest HBCUs in the Nation

*side eye*

At the end of the day, Carolyn Myers and her staff are the best in this conference and among HBCUs.

The End.

Exactly, what does that say about the rest of the SWAC if incompetent Meyers can have JSU as being one of the top HBCU's in the country?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Most of you are just making up stuff now. The food service contract was only approved after the state attorney generals office signed off on it. Nothing was done in secret. To say it shows evidence of corruption is just wrong. You really think the AG and IHL would be complicit in something so blatant?

As for fuller, she's been dragged thru the mud here by almost everyone, including our own alumni on this board. But has anyone stopped to look at the allegations? ONE person has alleged she sexually harassed them, and that persons claim barely passes the laugh test. Everyone else who's sued are those who were terminated during a departmental reorganization. You can debate the merits all you want but if you don't think our athletic department had major issues internally prior to fullers arrival you're uninformed. As of now, no one has made a determination of guilt. The cases are in the early stages and like TP said will likely result in JSU winning of they go to trial. But y'all legal experts have alread determined her guilt.

For anyone who claims Meyers has been incompetent or corrupt at JSU, what is your evidence? WHat areas of campus are suffering due to her incompetence? What corruption is taking place? Is the school better or worse off since she arrived? If it's worse, in what aspects? If things are so bad show us. I've yet to see or hear anything concrete in this 3 page thread.

Last edited:
Mason didn't leave on his own. He essentially was getting ran out of town and Haley Barbour asked Bobby Jindal to look out for him. That SU job was gift wrapped for my colleage, Leonard Haynes III (former interim Gram President and Bush administration official) until that backroom deal went down.

Last edited:
Most of you are just making up stuff now. The food service contract was only approved after the state attorney generals office signed off on it. Nothing was done in secret. To say it shows evidence of corruption is just wrong. You really think the AG and IHL would be complicit in something so blatant?

As for fuller, she's been dragged thru the mud here by almost everyone, including our own alumni on this board. But has anyone stopped to look at the allegations? ONE person has alleged she sexually harassed them, and that persons claim barely passes the laugh test. Everyone else who's sued are those who were terminated during a departmental reorganization. You can debate the merits all you want but if you don't think our athletic department had major issues internally prior to fullers arrival you're uninformed. As of now, no one has made a determination of guilt. The cases are in the early stages and like TP said will likely result in JSU winning of they go to trial. But y'all legal experts have alread determined her guilt.

For anyone who claims Meyers has been incompetent or corrupt at JSU, what is your evidence? WHat areas of campus are suffering due to her incompetence? What corruption is taking place? Is the school better or worse off since she arrived? If it's worse, in what aspects? If things are so bad show us. I've yet to see or hear anything concrete in this 3 page thread.

You not going to get answers mane. All you are going to get as a response to your question is another foolish question. When it comes to JSU on the SWACPAGE these folks can't help themselves, they just want to spew the bad stuff. I've come accustomed to it....

Exactly, what does that say about the rest of the SWAC if incompetent Meyers can have JSU as being one of the top HBCU's in the country?

Give some credit to previous JSU Presidents, JSU being one of the top HBCU's in the country didn't just happen under Meyers leadership.

Give some credit to previous JSU Presidents, JSU being one of the top HBCU's in the country didn't just happen under Meyers leadership.

I understand that, but here is my point. How long has Meyers been at JSU? The school is getting progressively better each year, if she was that bad something would've have changed by now. JSU is not only atop at sports, but a lot of other things. This why JSU is the most hated school on here. Her work is speaking for itself...

Mason didn't leave on his own. He essentially was getting ran out of town and Haley Barbour asked Bobby Jindal to look out for him. That SU job was gift wrapped for my colleage, Leonard Haynes III (former interim Gram President and Bush administration official) until that backroom deal went down.

I don't doubt that one bit. Republicans are notorious for looking out for those that carry their agenda, which is why I'm not too sold on Mason. After Mason got to SU, there were a few key hires I have taken note of, particularly this young lady that came from JSU. Like Mason, she is also from New Orleans. I used to talk to another young lady from New Orleans that is real close friends with this young lady's uncle through marriage. Both her aunt and uncle were Xavier University graduates working in Pharmacy. Supposedly, this young lady left her husband for another woman. I'm not sure if she really did leave her husband, but if it is true, SU's administration needs to make sure her sexual orientation does not affect her judgment in dealing with the students, which basically goes for any sexual orientation. Coincidentally, her and Vivian Fuller are in the same sorority.

When Mason first arrived at JSU he stated he would only be there no more than 10 years.

I don't doubt that one bit. Republicans are notorious for looking out for those that carry their agenda, which is why I'm not too sold on Mason. After Mason got to SU, there were a few key hires I have taken note of, particularly this young lady that came from JSU. Like Mason, she is also from New Orleans. I used to talk to another young lady from New Orleans that is real close friends with this young lady's uncle through marriage. Both her aunt and uncle were Xavier University graduates working in Pharmacy. Supposedly, this young lady left her husband for another woman. I'm not sure if she really did leave her husband, but if it is true, SU's administration needs to make sure her sexual orientation does not affect her judgment in dealing with the students, which basically goes for any sexual orientation. Coincidentally, her and Vivian Fuller are in the same sorority.

He brought a few people to JSU too that I was curious about too.

He brought a few people to JSU too that I was curious about too.

Put it like this. I also knew the younger sister of the young lady working at SU. Although the younger sister has a master's degree and was working as an administrator at a Community College in Houston, she used to turn a couple of tricks in New Orleans and is certifiably crazy. She takes medication to maintain her uncontrollable outbursts. She also told me that she even been with women, but claimed that she didn't like the experience. I guess she saw it as another way of getting paid. BH123 is always talking about professional women working as prostitutes. IMO, females like this should not be working in a collegiate environment where there are a lot of young gullible people that can be easily lead on. Sexual predators are the worse people on a college campus. It never came out as such, but the grade scandal that happen at SU was most likely started by a sexual predator who got caught up in changing grades for sexual favors. Most of the students that were caught in the scandal were young women from St. Landry Parish. St Landry Parish is known to have some of the most beautiful women on SU's campus. My ex-wife is from St. Landry Parish. I'm sure those women used sex as a means of having their grades changed, which is why I was never a fan of SU's former Chancellor Marvin Yates, who married a student about the same age as his oldest son. And that works both ways. I know for a fact a female professor gave one of my male cousins a passing grade just because he was screwing her. Also, knowing him, he probably was supplying her with drugs. Just for those reasons alone that is why my sister didn't want to attend SU.

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Instead of laughing I will gladly prove it.

Lets start with sports first. Since 2007 JSU has been number 1 in the commissioner's cup 5 times. You know what the commissioner's cup is right? It's not just one sport, it's a totality of your whole sports program. Should I go on?

http://www.swac.org/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205246240
Of course I know what the commissioner's cup is. I was apart of a commissioner's cup winning sports program at SU, where we easily outpaced anyone in the SWAC with them. We even one at least one after Floyd Kerr left SU. It took years of apathy for you all to be included in the conversation, and now that the wheels are turning again at SU, I can see us in the running again for it. This would be with less programs.
Don't play me stupid bro. That is not cool however you slice it, smack or otherwise. You can disrespect my school, but don't condescend me. Actually, I was a student athlete who had the privileged to represent my school in track and field, and actually treated everyone with respect and it was reciprocated. It just take a few idiots to get caught up in stupidity and do/say things that pushes things over the line. Good luck in life.

Of course I know what the commissioner's cup is. I was apart of a commissioner's cup winning sports program at SU, where we easily outpaced anyone in the SWAC with them. We even one at least one after Floyd Kerr left SU. It took years of apathy for you all to be included in the conversation, and now that the wheels are turning again at SU, I can see us in the running again for it. This would be with less programs.
Don't play me stupid bro. That is not cool however you slice it, smack or otherwise. You can disrespect my school, but don't condescend me. Actually, I was a student athlete who had the privileged to represent my school in track and field, and actually treated everyone with respect and it was reciprocated. It just take a few idiots to get caught up in stupidity and do/say things that pushes things over the line. Good luck in life.

I never disrespected you school or you bro. What the hell are you talking about? I said JSU was atop in sports and other areas, you laughed at me so I responded. I never mentioned or belittled any school in my posts ON THIS THREAD. Even when it comes to smack I try to keep it respectful. I don't know you so why in the hell are you coming at me like I once did?

I never disrespected you school or you bro. What the hell are you talking about? I said JSU was atop in sports and other areas, you laughed at me so I responded. I never mentioned or belittled any school in my posts ON THIS THREAD. Even when it comes to smack I try to keep it respectful. I don't know you so why in the hell are you coming at me like I once did?

You asked me if I knew what a Commissioner's Cup was. I did not take kindly to that, but please disregard my earlier post. It was uncalled for, and I am sorry for it.

You asked me if I knew what a Commissioner's Cup was. I did not take kindly to that, but please disregard my earlier post. It was uncalled for, and I am sorry for it.

No problem it's cool, I only met and know a few people on this board. So when it comes to personal attacks thats just something I don't do, even if its done to me.

Kiss and make up.

Awww. That's so sweet.

I never understood why folks get mad over stuff said on the internet anyway.

offtopic but yall remember when Sarge went looking for GUD at the 2007 Swac Championship... :lmao:

Kiss and make up.

Awww. That's so sweet.

I never understood why folks get mad over stuff said on the internet anyway.

Because they are youngsters who think they have to fight it out to resolve their difference. I had an elementary school teacher Mr. Green that would make two guys hug each in the middle of the hallway during lunchtime just because they were caught fighting. He figured if they liked hugging each other during a fight, then they should really like to hug each other when they are not fighting and everyone can see. That used to be funny as hell watching two jokers hug each other in the middle of the hall right after they just fought. I'm sure a teacher could get into a lot of trouble these days for embarrassing a kid like that.

Back