JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear JSU folks

Im sooooo glad we are waaaaay more intelligent that these other folks. Dont let these folks bait us into saying a bunch of stupid shit like Basebone gassed those stupid SU folks last year.

Here's what they actually said before New Mexico damn near dropped 70 on them:

• With the return of our TE's and a healthy OL maybe we can spoil their home opener...
  • Im really excited about this season
  • I read it as saying that SFA is on our level (are better considering they went to the FCS finals) and got beat by NM
  • Their fans told me that they only have 9 scholarship olineman on the roster.
  • But Basebone, I really wouldn't consider it an upset. They won only 3 games in the past 3 seasons
  • You can throw the ball on them but run it until they stop it
  • Dont tell them folks nothing about our team lol
  • If S.U. did what they were supposed to this summer, it will be a close game. S.U. was only out of 2 games last year (the first and last games of the season).
  • New Mexcio is a beatble FBS team. Southern really needs to come out swinging.
  • New Mexico is a weak FBS team that lost even more players from last year that struggled with Sam Houston
  • a Golf analyst could see SU is building a powerhouse (every year) over here again
  • The radical ascension of the 2012 Football Jaguars which was facilitated by L. "StUmp" Mitchell prudent calculations is far too complex for the football layman and Monday morning QB to conceive(supporting Stump after 6 wins in 2 seasons)
  • The good thing for SU is the fact that NM doesn't have depth.
  • I think their offense may give our d problems. They only have 5 returning starters on defense. Their oline is young, so if we generate any pressure for at least 75% of the game than we may be in great shape.
  • They can't match up with our WR's(they say this every year). The key to the game will be can we block their front 7
  • We about to shock the world

Dear JSU folks

Im sooooo glad we are waaaaay more intelligent that these other folks. Dont let these folks bait us into saying a bunch of stupid shit like Basebone gassed those stupid SU folks last year.

• With the return of our TE's and a healthy OL maybe we can spoil their home opener...
  • I read it as saying that SFA is on our level (are better considering they went to the FCS finals) and got beat by NM
  • But Basebone, I really wouldn't consider it an upset. They won only 3 games in the past 3 seasons
  • If S.U. did what they were supposed to this summer, it will be a close game. S.U. was only out of 2 games last year (the first and last games of the season).
  • New Mexico is a weak FBS team that lost even more players from last year that struggled with Sam Houston
  • a Golf analyst could see SU is building a powerhouse (every year) over here again
  • The radical ascension of the 2012 Football Jaguars which was facilitated by L. "StUmp" Mitchell prudent calculations is far too complex for the football layman and Monday morning QB to conceive(supporting Stump after 6 wins in 2 seasons)
  • I think their offense may give our d problems. They only have 5 returning starters on defense. Their oline is young, so if we generate any pressure for at least 75% of the game than we may be in great shape.
  • They can't match up with our WR's(they say this every year). The key to the game will be can we block their front 7

:lol:

That's the whole point, GR. Win or lose, you've got to have some confidence in your team. No matter what.

Maybe TP is right. Y'all need to stop fugging with Mississippi State because they have beat y'all into submission. Now y'all don't even put up a fight. Quit on your team two months away from game day and have the nerve to call that "smart".

They have beat y'all into a permanent face-down, ass-up position. Ready to take it from whatever OOC opponent shows up with no fight whatsoever. Even weak ass Tulane.

How the "mighty" have fallen.

What a shame. :shame:

Dear JSU folks

There's the evidence right there. These folks continue like a chiuahua of yapping and yapping and yapping and finally come the actual season, they can't be found after mid-season. They've done this the last five years. It's really sad.:smh:

I hope we stay within 3 td's. I would consider that a moral victory.

I feel you Pop. I am hoping the same for the SU vs U of H game. Their coach is going to want to send a message since people are skeptical about him being him following Sumlin as coach last year and the U of H folks feel like they have regressed. So I am worried about the score against them. Hopefully we learned our lesson from the New Mexico debacle and at least protect the ball and don't do silly stuff you can control that will make the game ugly in a hurry.

That's the whole point, GR. Win or lose, you've got to have some confidence in your team. No matter what.

Maybe TP is right. Y'all need to stop fugging with Mississippi State because they have beat y'all into submission. Now y'all don't even put up a fight. Quit on your team two months away from game day and have the nerve to call that "smart".

They have beat y'all into a permanent face-down, ass-up position. Ready to take it from whatever OOC opponent shows up with no fight whatsoever. Even weak ass Tulane.

What a shame.

There's a difference between being confident and being delusional. You guys take delusionality to new heights. You haven't had a winning season in five years; you haven't won the West in damn near ten years; you haven't visited Birmingham in the same amount of time; you constantly get molly whopped by PV; you got shut out by Valley at home on national television; you got thrashed and throttled at home by an average D-2 school; you hired and paid a coach with a 5-22 record coming in, almost a million dollars to win what, six games for you; you have a coach nobody wanted; you have a team nobody wanted to coach; many of your fans don't post anymore out of commonsense and embarassment (except the few REALLY crazy ones), but you're STILL confident?! :lol:

Again, that's not confidence, that's being outright crazy and delusional. Being crazy and delusional have as it's ingredients one major theme. You keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. This is way past sad.

Why are yall arguing with GR. SU folks could be quiet and not say a peep and he would have something to say. Yall got to take what him, TP, Jayrob and others say from the Mafia as rhetoric. They were the masters of talking turn em loose, it's inevitable, TC Vick, we have the best coach in the SWAC, and so on and so on.

Pop33 probably is the most sensible sports poster from JSU. I guess since he actually played football in the SWAC he understands stuff more. There are a few others but they get over run by the usual suspects. Just take the high road. You see GR went through threads just to make a point which means nothing but we could do the same over the years of foolish talk from them as well. Both schools got posters who are over zealous in their predictions or commentary. I am going to really start being like MH and just lol at them no matter what they say. High Road 2013 is going into overdrive.

Why are yall arguing with GR. SU folks could be quiet and not say a peep and he would have something to say. Yall got to take what him, TP, Jayrob and others say from the Mafia as rhetoric. They were the masters of talking turn em loose, it's inevitable, TC Vick, we have the best coach in the SWAC, and so on and so on.

Pop33 probably is the most sensible sports poster from JSU. I guess since he actually played football in the SWAC he understands stuff more. There are a few others but they get over run by the usual suspects. Just take the high road. You see GR went through threads just to make a point which means nothing but we could do the same over the years of foolish talk from them as well. Both schools got posters who are over zealous in their predictions or commentary. I am going to really start being like MH and just lol at them no matter what they say. High Road 2013 is going into overdrive.

JR, don't leave bruh. My previous post wasn't aimed at you, so don't take it personal. You've matured quite a bit since Pete's left and you don't brag as much as you used to.
Heck, even Lewis, bluedog, ladyjag and others don't show up much anymore. I call that maturity.
You know what your team is versus what it was, and you've adjusted your conversation accordingly. That's called maturity.:tup:

On the other hand, folks like that usual bunch (they know who they are) who post just for the hell of it are nothing like you, so please don't lol at us.:snicker:
Keep in mind that there are huge nuggets of truth and knowledge in what we post, so back away from the tree, take out the emotion and really read what we're saying.

There's a difference between being confident and being delusional. You guys take delusionality to new heights. You haven't had a winning season in five years; you haven't won the West in damn near ten years; you haven't visited Birmingham in the same amount of time; you constantly get molly whopped by PV; you got shut out by Valley at home on national television; you got thrashed and throttled at home by an average D-2 school; you hired and paid a coach with a 5-22 record coming in, almost a million dollars to win what, six games for you; you have a coach nobody wanted; you have a team nobody wanted to coach; many of your fans don't post anymore out of commonsense and embarassment (except the few REALLY crazy ones), but you're STILL confident?! :lol:

Again, that's not confidence, that's being outright crazy and delusional. Being crazy and delusional have as it's ingredients one major theme. You keep doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. This is way past sad.

Hey SUJag, this is exhibit 1.

Look at how he acts like who posts on TSPN represents the entire Jag Nation or fans of SU across the Nation or even in BR. Look at how it is embellished saying folks didn't want SU's job when Kenn posted all the applicants. I assume they just applied for their health. But yet when the FAMU job came open, the same usual suspects applied for that job except for one particular coach. Yeah you guessed it, their own current coach rather had the FAMU job than his job he got and he is actually winning. What does that tell you? But yet Jayrob says no one wanted the SU job. Then he says no one wanted our coach? How does he know that? Did Big Worm apply for any other job outside SU? Does Jayrob know if Worm had a back up plan to be someone's assistant had he not gotten the SU job? Ask yourself how did Jayrob deduct that Worm had no offers from anyone outside of SU or was contacted by anyone outside of SU.

He also leaves out the fact nobody had Jenkins on their radar until he got down to BCU and won. He was a no name coach who had to take a 70K Head Coaching job at BCU. Never being an assistant on a winning program except for the brief and I do mean brief time he got hired by Schiano at Rutgers. Was on a losing staff every year pretty much at ULL until they got ran off. But yet Worm is held to some higher standard for his resume. This is the kind of rhetoric we see on TSPN but they complain about SU posters? When they finally let Comegy go next season, they will get the same suspects that applied to SU and FAMUs job to apply at JSU. And unless they are willing to break the bank for Cornell Maynor who didn't move from D2 Winston Salem State because he already makes 160K plus there in a good situation for him, then what name is a big name in HBCU coaching or what FCS assistant coach any of us going to steal from the PWC world to come coach in the SWAC? I can't wait to see how their coaching search goes next season. I am sure it is going to be so much better than SU's. Oh wait, Comegy is going to win the SWAC walking away and he will get a new 3 year deal at 200 plus K. He about to pull a Pete.

warfgif.gif

Hey SUJag, this is exhibit 1.

Look at how he acts like who posts on TSPN represents the entire Jag Nation or fans of SU across the Nation or even in BR. Look at how it is embellished saying folks didn't want SU's job when Kenn posted all the applicants. I assume they just applied for their health. But yet when the FAMU job came open, the same usual suspects applied for that job except for one particular coach. Yeah you guessed it, their own current coach rather had the FAMU job than his job he got and he is actually winning. What does that tell you? But yet Jayrob says no one wanted the SU job. Then he says no one wanted our coach? How does he know that? Did Big Worm apply for any other job outside SU? Does Jayrob know if Worm had a back up plan to be someone's assistant had he not gotten the SU job? Ask yourself how did Jayrob deduct that Worm had no offers from anyone outside of SU or was contacted by anyone outside of SU.

He also leaves out the fact nobody had Jenkins on their radar until he got down to BCU and won. He was a no name coach who had to take a 70K Head Coaching job at BCU. Never being an assistant on a winning program except for the brief and I do mean brief time he got hired by Schiano at Rutgers. Was on a losing staff every year pretty much at ULL until they got ran off. But yet Worm is held to some higher standard for his resume. This is the kind of rhetoric we see on TSPN but they complain about SU posters? When they finally let Comegy go next season, they will get the same suspects that applied to SU and FAMUs job to apply at JSU. And unless they are willing to break the bank for Cornell Maynor who didn't move from D2 Winston Salem State because he already makes 160K plus there in a good situation for him, then what name is a big name in HBCU coaching or what FCS assistant coach any of us going to steal from the PWC world to come coach in the SWAC? I can't wait to see how their coaching search goes next season. I am sure it is going to be so much better than SU's. Oh wait, Comegy is going to win the SWAC walking away and he will get a new 3 year deal at 200 plus K. He about to pull a Pete.

Come on JR, your AD said Worm was the BEST qualified candidate? How could that be if the BCU coach and others put their name in? Somebody's lying. Either it's you or Broussard. I'll put my money on Broussard and why?
Because he intentionally deceived many su folks by publicly claiming Worm as being the BEST candidate. I know one person he didn't fool and that was you, but you dare not say it in public.:snicker:.

Fact of the matter is that su's broke and couldn't afford the BCU coach or many of the others, so Broussard did the easiest thing and settled on Worm for pennies on the dollar.

There was a time on this board when you were beautiful. You aint beautiful no more. I think you lost it around 2007 when you were tired of losing to JSU. And you said yourself "I dont care anymore, Im sick of losing to JSU." At that point you started cosigning those bandgeeks and it brought you down with them. You didnt use to get your hands dirty...now your hands are filthy.

The essence of this thread is yall are mad at us because we WONT brag on JSU football. We aint bragging simply because WE DONT FN KNOW ANYTHING YET. ...I know I dont. Im waiting to see what the DLine looks like before I say anything about the team. Yall are upset that we wont make a bunch of stupid grandiose statements for no reason. Yeah we use to make those statements and we had a right to do that at the time. Maybe we have matured after seeing how the SU folks act. Dont get mad at us if we just stand back point and laugh at yall acting an ass every year.

The only thing Ive done in this thread is show SUDIE out to be a liar and stretching the truth and show how big of an ass SU fans made of themselves last year. Thats it...I just put it out there.

I cant believe yall are mad cause we AINT talking shit. I think we are just giving yall this and watching yall hang yourself
rope.jpg

Dont get mad at us.
This is a strange thread.

There was a time on this board when you were beautiful. You aint beautiful no more. I think you lost it around 2007 when you were tired of losing to JSU. And you said yourself "I dont care anymore, Im sick of losing to JSU." At that point you started cosigning those bandgeeks and it brought you down with them. You didnt use to get your hands dirty...now your hands are filthy.

The essence of this thread is yall are mad at us because we WONT brag on JSU football. We aint bragging simply because WE DONT FN KNOW ANYTHING YET. ...I know I dont. Im waiting to see what the DLine looks like before I say anything about the team. Yall are upset that we wont make a bunch of stupid grandiose statements for no reason. Yeah we use to make those statements and we had a right to do that at the time. Maybe we have matured after seeing how the SU folks act. Dont get mad at us if we just stand back point and laugh at yall acting an ass every year.

The only thing Ive done in this thread is show SUDIE out to be a liar and stretching the truth and show how big of an ass SU fans made of themselves last year. Thats it...I just put it out there.

I cant believe yall are mad cause we AINT talking shit. I think we are just giving yall this and watching yall hang yourself
rope.jpg

Dont get mad at us.
Good Luck to JSU in their game agnst Tulane. I wish you luck. I think Tulane will win....based upon our (SWAC) record vs FBS teams but Tulane is the weakest FBS school in Louisiana right now. ULM, ULL, and LaTek would drive Tulane. What separates our schools vs theirs is depth and conditioning. Even though they may have the depth, hopefully JSU's conditioning will be good since they will be even with game experience.

Good luck to all teams this season......except when they play SU of course.

Come on JR, your AD said Worm was the BEST qualified candidate? How could that be if the BCU coach and others put their name in? Somebody's lying. Either it's you or Broussard. I'll put my money on Broussard and why?
Because he intentionally deceived many su folks by publicly claiming Worm as being the BEST candidate. I know one person he didn't fool and that was you, but you dare not say it in public.:snicker:.

Fact of the matter is that su's broke and couldn't afford the BCU coach or many of the others, so Broussard did the easiest thing and settled on Worm for pennies on the dollar.

He was the best qualified candidate in their eyes for the SU job. Not just Broussard. The Board, Chancellor and the Search Committee all wanted Worm including SU's football booster club who really pushed for Worm.

You keep saying folks couldn't afford someone. You do realize the BCU coach still didn't get what Worm got from SU? You do realize that right? He was trying to play SU and BCU in hopes he got an assistant job at a FBS school or that head coach job at Florida Atlantic that was open. He will be looking again. LOL.

Worm sold the people he needed too. He interviewed well. Just like when the Steelers told everyone that Tomlin out INTERVIEWED everyone even though others had longer or better resumes. Sometimes it is like that. When you talk to Worm you can see that. FAMU rather hire their assistant Holmes over Comegy? You think Holmes was the most qualified coach that applied for the job? You think Oregon hired the most qualified coach that wanted their job? Was Chip Kelly the most NFL qualified coach to interview with the Eagles?

You were not in the interviews with the SU candidates. So you don't know how it went down. None of the candidates were going to get Pete or Stump money. Hell the only reason Stump got Pete money was because the NFL pay their assistants more than 200K. He just got a RAISE being hired by the Arizona Cardinals. LOL. So any NFL assistant you hire, you will have to pay a decent salary for them to take the job unless they just want a Head Coach job. Now you see the FBS assistant coaches making too much money for us to get. I ask you again, who do you think any of our schools can afford to hire that have the most impeccable FOOTBALL resume. That's why GR is always telling yall to leave Comegy alone sometimes, because he knows those type of coaches with a lot of experience are not out there anymore. The young star coaches are being snapped up by bigger programs and they ain't never coming back. Most SU folks would have loved to have had a Calvin McGee come coach SU. No one in HBCU land can afford what he makes as the OC at Arizona under Rich Rod. TBF has documented this many times on how those coaches do not want our jobs after being with those programs. But yet you sit on here and act like SU is the exception of no so called big names looking at our job opening. All any of us going to get to apply are low level position coaches from PWCs that don't pay big money. A few white boys who don't mind coaching at a HBCU and longtime HBCU assistants or D2 coaches trying to move up. It is what it is. Coaching searches have changed since 2000. Hell Comegy and Pugh at SC State may be the last big name old head HBCU coaches left. Maybe Broadway. I don't count Doug because he left for awhile.

Outside of Jenkins and Maynor. Who are the name young HBCU head coaches right now? Anybody you hire, you are going to roll the dice. There are not many black assistants at the powerhouse FCS schools to choose from and them white boys are not coming to our schools since we don't go to the playoffs. They rather stay at a Sam Houston and hope to take over when their coach leaves or follow him to the next level. So you tell us Jayrob, where are you going to get your next coach from if yall fire Comegy next season. Even Comegy knows yall don't have many choices is why he gambled on going after the FAMU job so hard even knowing yall have a 50K buyout on him. He is like you ain't going to hire his replacement that has a better resume than him. You will have to call Maynor, Jenkins, and D2 Head Coaches just the rest of us. You will get the same cat from Ms State who applied to the SU and FAMU job just hoping someone gives him a chance because he knows he ain't going to get a bigger FBS assistant job unless his head coach blows up and takes him with him.

At this point, even Ron Cooper ain't messing with us HBCUs no more after the AAMU deal. Plus he makes too much money. So yeah you are right, we couldn't afford them type of coaches. But we could afford everybody we interviewed. We just didn't want to play games with Jenkins while he was just looking to score a bigger job than either BCU or SU. Don't know what Spady did or said, but he obviously didn't convince the committee that he was the right guy. Big Worm has to prove it on the field as a coach just like anyone else we would have hired. So far off the field he has done what we expect with getting a staff together, recruiting, understanding APR etc. Now he has win. You folks act like we signed him to a 10 year deal or something. LOL.

Hey Jay,
Who do YOU think was the best coach we missed out on and why???

rope.jpg

Dont get mad at us.

This is comical GR. Because not many folks from SU are talking isht. You let one or two folks rile yall up every year. Most SU posters have said they expect UAPB to win the West. You don't want us to say isht is your problem. You want us to be quiet and not even say we will be competitive. I have not read many SU posts that said we are kicking everyone's arse this year. Now I have read folks have higher expectations of the team than a 4-7 record. That isht ain't acceptable. I don't care what you think about that GR. If us having high expectations of SU football team this Fall is bragging to you, then you have some other issues. You let one or two Jags get your panties in a bunch by talking some noise. But it is no different than TP or one of the Mafia saying that JSU is going to win the East.

I already posted my predictions. I guess you conveniently overlooked them.

Hey Jay,
Who do YOU think was the best coach we missed out on and why???

I want to know too. But what he will say, no one outside of Jenkins was worth a damn that applied for our job. So it is a moot point with him. Just sit back and wait to see their candidates when the get rid of Rick. Well if they get rid of Rick. I used to think JSU had Rick by the balls. But maybe Rick has them by the balls. Maybe that's why he didn't mind alienating them even more by begging for the FAMU job. I am sure he was like who they going to get that is better than me mentality.

I want to know too. But what he will say, no one outside of Jenkins was worth a damn that applied for our job. So it is a moot point with him. Just sit back and wait to see their candidates when the get rid of Rick. Well if they get rid of Rick. I used to think JSU had Rick by the balls. But maybe Rick has them by the balls. Maybe that's why he didn't mind alienating them even more by begging for the FAMU job. I am sure he was like who they going to get that is better than me mentality.

JR, this post is unbecoming of your intelligence. A coach who has a mere 50,000 dollar buyout clause has JSU by the balls? Maybe I should start posting lol's in response to your posts.:emlaugh:

He was the best qualified candidate in their eyes for the SU job. Not just Broussard. The Board, Chancellor and the Search Committee all wanted Worm including SU's football booster club who really pushed for Worm.

You keep saying folks couldn't afford someone. You do realize the BCU coach still didn't get what Worm got from SU? You do realize that right? He was trying to play SU and BCU in hopes he got an assistant job at a FBS school or that head coach job at Florida Atlantic that was open. He will be looking again. LOL.

Worm sold the people he needed too. He interviewed well. Just like when the Steelers told everyone that Tomlin out INTERVIEWED everyone even though others had longer or better resumes. Sometimes it is like that. When you talk to Worm you can see that. FAMU rather hire their assistant Holmes over Comegy? You think Holmes was the most qualified coach that applied for the job? You think Oregon hired the most qualified coach that wanted their job? Was Chip Kelly the most NFL qualified coach to interview with the Eagles?

You were not in the interviews with the SU candidates. So you don't know how it went down. None of the candidates were going to get Pete or Stump money. Hell the only reason Stump got Pete money was because the NFL pay their assistants more than 200K. He just got a RAISE being hired by the Arizona Cardinals. LOL. So any NFL assistant you hire, you will have to pay a decent salary for them to take the job unless they just want a Head Coach job. Now you see the FBS assistant coaches making too much money for us to get. I ask you again, who do you think any of our schools can afford to hire that have the most impeccable FOOTBALL resume. That's why GR is always telling yall to leave Comegy alone sometimes, because he knows those type of coaches with a lot of experience are not out there anymore. The young star coaches are being snapped up by bigger programs and they ain't never coming back. Most SU folks would have loved to have had a Calvin McGee come coach SU. No one in HBCU land can afford what he makes as the OC at Arizona under Rich Rod. TBF has documented this many times on how those coaches do not want our jobs after being with those programs. But yet you sit on here and act like SU is the exception of no so called big names looking at our job opening. All any of us going to get to apply are low level position coaches from PWCs that don't pay big money. A few white boys who don't mind coaching at a HBCU and longtime HBCU assistants or D2 coaches trying to move up. It is what it is. Coaching searches have changed since 2000. Hell Comegy and Pugh at SC State may be the last big name old head HBCU coaches left. Maybe Broadway. I don't count Doug because he left for awhile.

Outside of Jenkins and Maynor. Who are the name young HBCU head coaches right now? Anybody you hire, you are going to roll the dice. There are not many black assistants at the powerhouse FCS schools to choose from and them white boys are not coming to our schools since we don't go to the playoffs. They rather stay at a Sam Houston and hope to take over when their coach leaves or follow him to the next level. So you tell us Jayrob, where are you going to get your next coach from if yall fire Comegy next season. Even Comegy knows yall don't have many choices is why he gambled on going after the FAMU job so hard even knowing yall have a 50K buyout on him. He is like you ain't going to hire his replacement that has a better resume than him. You will have to call Maynor, Jenkins, and D2 Head Coaches just the rest of us. You will get the same cat from Ms State who applied to the SU and FAMU job just hoping someone gives him a chance because he knows he ain't going to get a bigger FBS assistant job unless his head coach blows up and takes him with him.

At this point, even Ron Cooper ain't messing with us HBCUs no more after the AAMU deal. Plus he makes too much money. So yeah you are right, we couldn't afford them type of coaches. But we could afford everybody we interviewed. We just didn't want to play games with Jenkins while he was just looking to score a bigger job than either BCU or SU. Don't know what Spady did or said, but he obviously didn't convince the committee that he was the right guy. Big Worm has to prove it on the field as a coach just like anyone else we would have hired. So far off the field he has done what we expect with getting a staff together, recruiting, understanding APR etc. Now he has win. You folks act like we signed him to a 10 year deal or something. LOL.

toomuch.jpg

This is comical GR. Because not many folks from SU are talking isht. You let one or two folks rile yall up every year. Most SU posters have said they expect UAPB to win the West. You don't want us to say isht is your problem. You want us to be quiet and not even say we will be competitive. I have not read many SU posts that said we are kicking everyone's arse this year. Now I have read folks have higher expectations of the team than a 4-7 record. That isht ain't acceptable. I don't care what you think about that GR. If us having high expectations of SU football team this Fall is bragging to you, then you have some other issues. You let one or two Jags get your panties in a bunch by talking some noise. But it is no different than TP or one of the Mafia saying that JSU is going to win the East.

I already posted my predictions. I guess you conveniently overlooked them.

2md6s6.jpg

Dude...we were actually doing pretty good til you came in here huffing and puffing and trying to scare folks taking over the board throwing up gang signs. We was doing good and here you come. All your talk aint gonna help yall man....you do know BigWorm is your coach right?

Isn't this supposed to be a thread about JSU versus Tulane? You guys got the best coach you could afford, so let's leave it at that.
It was/is....But YOU had to drive it off course with your comment about SU losing to U of H!!!!!!! Amazing how YOU want everyone to stay on topic but YOU are the reason everything goes off topic!!!!

Tell us Jay, do YOU think jsu will win??? Or will they lose another OOC game?????

Actually this thread makes no sense. I attended school at both JSU and SU and I believe we should want to beat up on one another and I get that but we should all root for each other against out of conference competition. Point blank the SWAC has been weak in OOC games and until we begin dominating TNSU, SC State, Bethune Cookman and then handling business against the Southland and other PWC Conferences then and only then can we hope to become more relevant in football and other sports. I hope all of you win ALL of your OOC games and then get the brakes beat off of you when you arrive on the bluff and in Jacktown....Til then Good Luck SWAC

Actually this thread makes no sense. I attended school at both JSU and SU and I believe we should want to beat up on one another and I get that but we should all root for each other against out of conference competition. Point blank the SWAC has been weak in OOC games and until we begin dominating TNSU, SC State, Bethune Cookman and then handling business against the Southland and other PWC Conferences then and only then can we hope to become more relevant in football and other sports. I hope all of you win ALL of your OOC games and then get the brakes beat off of you when you arrive on the bluff and in Jacktown....Til then Good Luck SWAC
That is the most true words spoken in this thread!!!! We as a conference are not doing well outside of the SWAC.

Welcome aboard 06!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back