JSU vs Tulane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually this thread makes no sense. I attended school at both JSU and SU and I believe we should want to beat up on one another and I get that but we should all root for each other against out of conference competition. Point blank the SWAC has been weak in OOC games and until we begin dominating TNSU, SC State, Bethune Cookman and then handling business against the Southland and other PWC Conferences then and only then can we hope to become more relevant in football and other sports. I hope all of you win ALL of your OOC games and then get the brakes beat off of you when you arrive on the bluff and in Jacktown....Til then Good Luck SWAC

Thanx but u will recognize on tspn who r the instigators and butt kissers around here...its hard to have a regular thread...all the dummies care about n here is being the best of the worst. :thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

It was/is....But YOU had to drive it off course with your comment about SU losing to U of H!!!!!!! Amazing how YOU want everyone to stay on topic but YOU are the reason everything goes off topic!!!!

Tell us Jay, do YOU think jsu will win??? Or will they lose another OOC game?????

Dude, all one has to do to prove you to be a non-truth teller is to read a few of the first eleven posts but that's to be expected.

As far as who will win the JSU/Tulane game, we'll disclose that at the appropriate time.

No need for me to ask who'll win the su/Houston game cause I already know.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Thanx but u will recognize on tspn who r the instigators and butt kissers around here...its hard to have a regular thread...all the dummies care about n here is being the best of the worst. :thumbdown:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Instigators and butt kissers who only care about being the best of the worst.

:)

Not bad.

Dude, all one has to do to prove you to be a non-truth teller is to read a few of the first eleven posts but that's to be expected.
The 1st 11 posts were from ppl from jSU, SU, and GSU.....even pop said he hopes JSU is within 3td's. Yet YOU go off base with what SU did against UH...

No need for me to ask who'll win the su/Houston game cause I already know.
See what we say. Go back read the post for yourself....and take them blinders off!!!

We play for a SWAC Championship. If that ain't "shit" to you, oh well.

It's not shit. Look at the OOC record of the SWAC..... oh yea I can sit here and say GSU runs the SWAC as far as championships etc.... but what is that really saying? We run the worst conference in the FCS? I blame that on the President's who support the hypocrisy. Well, there are three Presidents that don't support it, GSU, JSU, and SU. That's because these three schools would be able to market their programs off of namesake.

I personally believe that JSU could make the switch to a small FBS conference because they have the academics to counter the other schools. Something many people forget to think about.

I just feel that the SWAC Championship game has run it's course.

What should happen is that the SWAC Champion should go to the FCS playoffs....

Actually this thread makes no sense. I attended school at both JSU and SU and I believe we should want to beat up on one another and I get that but we should all root for each other against out of conference competition. Point blank the SWAC has been weak in OOC games and until we begin dominating TNSU, SC State, Bethune Cookman and then handling business against the Southland and other PWC Conferences then and only then can we hope to become more relevant in football and other sports. I hope all of you win ALL of your OOC games and then get the brakes beat off of you when you arrive on the bluff and in Jacktown....Til then Good Luck SWAC

Grape...that all sounds great but that ship sailed about 15 years ago.
cougar_ace_on_side.jpg

This is what happened to it

15 years? I need to find another hobby

Will SU beat Houston and NW ST? You guys claim that JSU focuses on southern too much but this is a prime example of the opposite. Then you have the usual butt buddies running behind to chime in lol. SU needs to worry about SU first....

Tell that to GR who, keeps starting lame ass threads about SU.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The 1st 11 posts were from ppl from jSU, SU, and GSU.....even pop said he hopes JSU is within 3td's. Yet YOU go off base with what SU did against UH...

See what we say. Go back read the post for yourself....and take them blinders off!!!

How is that offbase when su did lose to an out of conference team, which is what someone from su brought up initially? You need to go back and read, comprehend AND take off the blinders.

You also need to concern yourself with Houston and Northwestern State, plus the rest of your schedule.

Jayrob

Just give them what they want man...sheeesh
Nevermind I got it

Here yall go :

• With the return of our TE's and a healthy OL maybe we can spoil their home opener...
  • Im really excited about this season
  • Their fans told me that they only have 9 scholarship olineman on the roster.
  • But SUJAG, I really wouldn't consider it an upset. They won only 3 games in the past 3 seasons
  • You can throw the ball on them but run it until they stop it
  • Dont tell them folks nothing about our team lol
  • If J.S.U. did what they were supposed to this summer, it will be a close game. J.S.U. was only out of 2 games last year (the first and last games of the season).
  • Tulane is a beatble FBS team. JSU really needs to come out swinging.
  • Tulane is a weak FBS team that lost even more players from last year that struggled with everybody
  • a Golf analyst could see JSU is building a powerhouse (every year) over here again
  • The radical ascension of the 2013 JSU football which was facilitated by Comegy prudent calculations is far too complex for the football layman and Monday morning QB to conceive
  • The good thing for JSU is the fact that Tulane doesn't have depth.
  • I think their offense may give our d problems. They only have 5 returning starters on defense. Their oline is young, so if we generate any pressure for at least 75% of the game than we may be in great shape.
  • They can't match up with our WR's. The key to the game will be can we block their front 7
    [*]We about to shock the world[*]

Will SU beat Houston and NW ST? You guys claim that JSU focuses on southern too much but this is a prime example of the opposite. Then you have the usual butt buddies running behind to chime in lol. SU needs to worry about SU first....

SU is shambles. JSU is all they can think about. Look at their program and their school. Nothing to brag about. They're in the pits and will be for a while.

How is that offbase when su did lose to an out of conference team, which is what someone from su brought up initially? You need to go back and read, comprehend AND take off the blinders.

You also need to concern yourself with Houston and Northwestern State, plus the rest of your schedule.
You got SU on your mind...24/7!!! YOU brought up SU vs UH....

SUJag said y'all don't do well in OOC games and you responded about SU. YOU GO READ AND TAKE THEM BLINDERS OFF!!!!!

And since you wanna stay on topic, who do you think will win in the Tulane-jsu game? Will jsu get their and the SWAC's 1st FBS win or will jSU continue on the path of losing OOC games???

Jayrob

Nevermind I got it

Here yall go :

• With the return of our TE's and a healthy OL maybe we can spoil their home opener...
  • But SUJAG, I really wouldn't consider it an upset. They won only 3 games in the past 3 seasons
  • If J.S.U. did what they were supposed to this summer, it will be a close game. J.S.U. was only out of 2 games last year (the first and last games of the season).
  • Tulane is a weak FBS team that lost even more players from last year that struggled with everybody
  • a Golf analyst could see JSU is building a powerhouse (every year) over here again
  • The radical ascension of the 2013 JSU football which was facilitated by Comegy prudent calculations is far too complex for the football layman and Monday morning QB to conceive
  • The good thing for JSU is the fact that Tulane doesn't have depth.
  • I think their offense may give our d problems. They only have 5 returning starters on defense. Their oline is young, so if we generate any pressure for at least 75% of the game than we may be in great shape.
  • They can't match up with our WR's. The key to the game will be can we block their front 7
    [*]We about to shock the world[*]

Stay on topic, GR........

Stay on topic, GR........

Dude, you are the last DECENT SU poster...dont stop now

And that is on topic. Thats what we are going to do to Tulane. We are going to beat them. We are on top of the world. We cant be beat. They dont have depth, JSU is building a powerhouse. Tulane is beatable.

What else do you want man?

Jayrob

Nevermind I got it

Here yall go :

[*]The good thing for JSU is the fact that Tulane doesn't have depth. [*]I think their offense may give our d problems. They only have 5 returning starters on defense. Their oline is young, so if we generate any pressure for at least 75% of the game than we may be in great shape.
    [*]They can't match up with our WR's. The key to the game will be can we block their front 7
    [*]We about to shock the world

1. Tulane's DB's match up very well against JSU WR's.
2. Tulane has 10 to 11 offensive lineman on scholarship. (8 over 300 pounds!)
3. Tulane has 8 returning starters on offense, 7 on defense and have added a few BCS transfers to their depth chart.
4. The key to the game for Jackson State is to blitz all night long like Greg Davis is the DC.

Don't let the 2-10 record fool you. Tulane was hurt by injuries and dismissed players on both sides of the football last season. There was a time last season when Tulane was down to a fourth string QB. If Tulane would have not lost so many players last season, I think they could have gone to a bowl game. This year, senior RB Orleans Darkwa, (who rushed for 900+ yards his freshman and sophomore), was injured most of last season. He will be starting in week 1 and is said to be 100% healthy. Washingston/Mount Sac transfer QB Nick Montana, (Joe's son), has a 38-3 record as a starter and looked pretty solid at their spring game. Their offensive line sucked last season, but they bring in the best offensive line recruiting class in a non-BCS conferance along with 4 starters returning. Their defensive line didn't have any depth last season, but they brought in a 6'5 335 pound LSU transfer who will start at DT this season. I expect the Green Wave to be much improved this season.

Here is what Tulane looked like last season when they were at least 75% healthy.
[video=youtube;bamYngIezOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bamYngIezOo[/video]

Last edited:
Wait a minute.....Tulane has a black head coach? Hell we got a chance
We can win this...Lets Go Tigers....We got this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back