JSU vs PVAMU BOTB?

I'm glad Jsu didn't have the botb with su, it's good to see how much money a school can generate money without its biggest conference rival. I would love to see it happen again this year

Get over it and enjoy your Thanksgiving! Still bitter JSU didn't want to schedule a BTOB with SU?
Ohhhhh THAT's why they so worried about this battle. Sorry folks but it simply fell on bad weekend and couldn't be in Houston. Just wasn't gonna work. I actually avoided it because the last battle with sTu on campus was busting at the seams and I didn't want to go through that mess again much less bring my kids. Didn't realize the students would be going home that Friday. Like I said... it was what it was.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm glad Jsu didn't have the botb with su, it's good to see how much money a school can generate money without its biggest conference rival. I would love to see it happen again this year

It happens every year at the BAYOU CLASSIC FRIDAY NIGHT, AND IF YOU THINK THAT SU COULD NOT DO A BOTB WITHOUT JSU AND MAKE MONEY YOU ARE MORE DELUSIONAL THEN I THOUGHT

But I am letting this go..I am just calling FACTS ....how folks from a certain school TALKS ALOT DURING SUMMER, THEN INTO AUGUST , SEPTEMBER, hell OCT.. then want you to forget what they said... AS I said before your season was lackluster from the jump, then you had some much to say about SU DIRECTOR, AND SU .. BUT SU was still doing them... U blamed that God awful show AT SHC on staff and yr President, because she like james brown and u wanted to pay her respect lmao,, when everyone was laughing how bad it was then u said u played down to competition, when u went against GSU, YOU THEN SAID PEOPLE WERE purposely distorting your clips at AAMU, and a BOTB that you said was going to be better then the SU... ALL FACTS..

PV did not want to hold this on campus by no means....it was supposed to be in Houston but a venue could not be located with High school playoffs and basketball going on at the same time

High school football is huge here. I didn't think they'd find an appropriate venue, since we don't have a stadium on-campus @ the moment. And if memory serves correct, didn't WISD's stadium host a game that Friday night, the drizzle-rainy night?

High school football is huge here. I didn't think they'd find an appropriate venue, since we don't have a stadium on-campus @ the moment. And if memory serves correct, didn't WISD's stadium host a game that Friday night, the drizzle-rainy night?

It is huge here but a lot of teams where eliminated from the playoffs specifically HISD teams and FBISD teams. I think there were venues available because some of the big games where played at NRG and not at anyone's field.

But I am letting this go..I am just calling FACTS ....how folks from a certain school TALKS ALOT DURING SUMMER, THEN INTO AUGUST , SEPTEMBER, hell OCT.. then want you to forget what they said... AS I said before your season was lackluster from the jump, then you had some much to say about SU DIRECTOR, AND SU .. BUT SU was still doing them... U blamed that God awful show AT SHC on staff and yr President, because she like james brown and u wanted to pay her respect lmao,, when everyone was laughing how bad it was then u said u played down to competition, when u went against GSU, YOU THEN SAID PEOPLE WERE purposely distorting your clips at AAMU, and a BOTB that you said was going to be better then the SU... ALL FACTS..

So in other words you are a BOOM fan as well huh since you following every performance/debate. At the end of the day the Boom is still Handling the competition.

It is huge here but a lot of teams where eliminated from the playoffs specifically HISD teams and FBISD teams. I think there were venues available because some of the big games where played at NRG and not at anyone's field.

At the last minute though? [period]

I'm not in the know of such matters but it seems to reason if one were going to put on an event, one would have the venue locked down/secured for a duration before the event time arrives. I don't think the powers that be did that in this case. Last minute venue selection will not work. Especially w/ this transient air/weather this time of year here.

At the last minute though? [period]

I'm not in the know of such matters but it seems to reason if one were going to put on an event, one would have the venue locked down/secured for a duration before the event time arrives. I don't think the powers that be did that in this case. Last minute venue selection will not work. Especially w/ this transient air/weather this time of year here.

I agree. I don't think last minute will work. It just a means and a learning experience for next time as far as planning goes.

Ohhhhh THAT's why they so worried about this battle. Sorry folks but it simply fell on bad weekend and couldn't be in Houston. Just wasn't gonna work. I actually avoided it because the last battle with sTu on campus was busting at the seams and I didn't want to go through that mess again much less bring my kids. Didn't realize the students would be going home that Friday. Like I said... it was what it was.
This has nothing to do with PV, so stay out of it. Sometimes your Chillen/ Chaps has to learn a lesson . I think a great lesson was learned *snicker* .

This has nothing to do with PV, so stay out of it. Sometimes your Chillen/ Chaps has to learn a lesson . I think a great lesson was learned *snicker* .

How doesn't it have anything to do with PV and it's a BOTB with PV in it on their campus vs JSU? Sure as hell ain't got shit to do with SU. Just goes to show how dumb you SU folk can be sometimes jus for attention lol.

Ummm... no. JSU folks are the ones who are bitter that we held our battle without them. They were threatening to sue when they heard about it. LOL

We were bitter? You probably can't even believe you typed that. No one from JSU cared as much as yall did. Just remember which school needed the money :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That is all YOU JSU folks can say,.... but Jindal out, and i am telling you, funding and enrollment is starting to rebound, and we actually have a governor that will do right,, GET SOMETHING NEW TO TYPE.....

If Mississippi had a governor like Jindal that practically gutted higher education JSU would have had the same issues as SU.. moving on....

That is all YOU JSU folks can say,.... but Jindal out, and i am telling you, funding and enrollment is starting to rebound, and we actually have a governor that will do right,, GET SOMETHING NEW TO TYPE.....

If Mississippi had a governor like Jindal that practically gutted higher education JSU would have had the same issues as SU.. moving on....

Someone's feelings are a little hurt. It's gone be ok. Now go back to your little retarded ass corner.

Now if this ain't the dumbest sh!t I've seen posted in a while...

The title of the thread says JSU vs PVAMU BOTB that was hosted by aPVm on the its campus and somehow the thread has nothing to do with aPVm? Some of you "Chillen/Chaps" need your Paper State U degrees revoked.

Now if this ain't the dumbest sh!t I've seen posted in a while...

The title of the thread says JSU vs PVAMU BOTB that was hosted by aPVm on the its campus and somehow the thread has nothing to do with aPVm? Some of you "Chillen/Chaps" need your Paper State U degrees revoked.
JSU folks were all in SU's BOTB thread talking about how this was going through be the best BOTB in the history of botb's lol. Just payback. So get your draws out of a bunch.

Get over it and enjoy your Thanksgiving! Still bitter JSU didn't want to schedule a BTOB with SU?

My LB would never be bitter about anything JSU does. LOL. We have had our heyday which is > than anything going on now with this BOTB garbage. When bands go back to trying to ENTERTAIN on the Field @ halftime instead of all these meaningless BOTBs then I will be impressed. Maybe folks would be interested in showing up for BOTB if bands were actually good MARCHING.Bands and not stand bands.

Old School send help.

No, not really. I don't care much about anything jsu; l didn't go to the SU vs. TC battle and if jsu had been coming, I still would not have gone.
In spite of that, I thought my question for @SUjagTILLiDIE was pretty straight forward; he was there, I was not.

I am not sure if you were there or not, nor why you would consider my post to be bitter, but, I have a suggestion for you.
Look at YOUR signature........and you have a happy holiday season as well!

LOL. Bruh. We got to stop engaging with some of these young folks I believe. They really don't know what a band is supposed to look like any damn way. But we bitter on something we ain't even interested in attending. LMAO.

Back