JSU "The Weekend?"

I personally love baiting JSU folks!!! I knew what i was doing when I created this post! THEE loyal few came running!

I hope the Boom is already fundraising and recruiting for next year. This inconsistency in size shows your incompetence for balancing a budget. I hope y’all juckinnn and jivvinnnn with ya new president from the flagship school In Mississippi, MVSU!

Happy Thanksgiving All!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I personally love baiting JSU folks!!! I knew what i was doing when I created this post! THEE loyal few came running!

I hope the Boom is already fundraising and recruiting for next year. This inconsistency in size shows your incompetence for balancing a budget. I hope y’all juckinnn and jivvinnnn with ya new president from the flagship school In Mississippi, MVSU!

Happy Thanksgiving All!
Dude, this is a PUBLIC forum just in case you forgot. You actually baited yourself. You're talking about The Mighty BOOM when you should be focused on the Grambling Tiger's. Just goes to show which band is on your mind....even during Bayou Classic week.

Dude, this is a PUBLIC forum just in case you forgot. You actually baited yourself. You're talking about The Mighty BOOM when you should be focused on the Grambling Tiger's. Just goes to show which band is on your mind....even during Bayou Classic week.
Once again Jokebox, know your place, #2!

Meanwhile the Weekend from JSU sounded awful. And congrats on the star formation. You guys should of had lots of practice time since you guys barely traveled this year!

Back