JSU "The Weekend?"

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
eww-lady.jpg

Nothing....and I mean NOTHING The BOOM does can topple that su drum major backbend debacle and stumbling bumbling fatboy horn player. LOL!!

Nothing....and I mean NOTHING The BOOM does can topple that su drum major backbend debacle and stumbling bumbling fatboy horn player. LOL!!

You do realize how long ago some of those were? Hell a couple of those blunders were before Doc retired. Namely the horn player falling down.

You do realize how long ago some of those were? Hell a couple of those blunders were before Doc retired. Namely the horn player falling down.
What up JR? Nice that you can admit that they were blunders. You're slowly but surely coming around. Now only if you could talk to folks like bighead and dezjag to help them see the light. LOL!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SU, if y'all really want to be the STAR of the show, press play and take notes. Who has the best STAR formation? JSU or SU?

You mean like the tuba section falling into each other like bowling pins during the Tiger Run-On, or ole boy marching a solo at the Honda?

Back