JSU "The Weekend?"

Still being a “THEEF”! The Boom should be perfect on the field. They haven’t traveled anywhere this season hardly. Lots of practice time studying SU drills.

When you wish upon a star, you say crazy things! Why would the Boom want to copy that crap? SU, next time you drill into a STAR, spend some practice time teaching the fundamentals on how to keep straight crisp lines. :(

Last edited:
When you wish upon a star, you say crazy things! Why would the Boom want to copy that crap? SU, next time you drill into a STAR, spend some practice time teaching the fundamentals on how to keep straight crisp lines. :(

I heard JSU paid the Red Roof Inn Back their money!

I heard Haymer hasn't paid back southern university.

giphy.gif

Still being a “THEEF”! The Boom should be perfect on the field. They haven’t traveled anywhere this season hardly. Lots of practice time studying SU drills.

Dowell Taylor is best Drillmaster in SWAC, no need for "THEE" to study High School-ish drills from Southern.

I heard Haymer hasn't paid back southern university.

Paid back what money Jay Rob? No money has come up missing at SU under his direction. You do realize SU gave him a raise this at the last Board meeting. Him and his assistants. They LOVE HAYMER. So get over trying to smear the dude's name. Hell now that a certain person is gone from SU administration. He may even be more powerful. He has not been in any scandal at SU. ZERO. No more than cursing some folks out after a football game in Jackson. But even then he was an assistant. LOL.

Dowell Taylor is best Drillmaster in SWAC, no need for "THEE" to study High School-ish drills from Southern.

You need to talk to Taylor about who he got his ideas from. Seriously. He aint shy about admitting it. LOL. Never has been. Just like taking GSU err JSU rocks the house. If you look at the Boom in Fall of 1984. You will see how Taylor changed from his Corp Based style of drilling to more of what is done now in his second year in 1985.

Some of us witnessed the transformation first hand in the SWAC.

This doesn’t even make sense.

LOL. Dude just making up stuff. Haymer aint been in no trouble at SU. As an assistant or Head Director. If he had of, you know there are always enough haters around to try to take you down at SU. Even Doc had them try to take him out at the end. So Jayrob just reaching. Hell if anything, SU probably owes Haymer some money. But that's another topic.

You need to talk to Taylor about who he got his ideas from. Seriously. He aint shy about admitting it. LOL. Never has been. Just like taking GSU err JSU rocks the house. If you look at the Boom in Fall of 1984. You will see how Taylor changed from his Corp Based style of drilling to more of what is done now in his second year in 1985.

Some of us witnessed the transformation first hand in the SWAC.

I don't need to talk to Dowel Taylor, been knowing him personally since the early 1970's. Been following JSU's band since the late 1960's, so what you typed is nothing but "showboating." William Davis, Harold Haughton and Dowell Taylor were/are family friends, so there is nothing you can tell me about the Boom, nothing!

I don't need to talk to Dowel Taylor, been knowing him personally since the early 1970's. Been following JSU's band since the late 1960's, so what you typed is nothing but "showboating." William Davis, Harold Haughton and Dowell Taylor were/are family friends, so there is nothing you can tell me about the Boom, nothing!
What amazing drills have JSU have done to be talking about SU drills. As far as I’m concerned, JSU walked around on the field for damn near 2 decades under Liddell and y’all want to now talk smack because DT helped cleaned up your horrrid drills. Goodnight!

What amazing drills have JSU have done to be talking about SU drills. As far as I’m concerned, JSU walked around on the field for damn near 2 decades under Liddell and y’all want to now talk smack because DT helped cleaned up your horrrid drills. Goodnight!

And Dowell ain’t doing no better.

LOL. Dude just making up stuff. Haymer aint been in no trouble at SU. As an assistant or Head Director. If he had of, you know there are always enough haters around to try to take you down at SU. Even Doc had them try to take him out at the end. So Jayrob just reaching. Hell if anything, SU probably owes Haymer some money. But that's another topic.
You can hide the truth for awhile, but sooner or later the truth will come out. You heard it here first.

I don't need to talk to Dowel Taylor, been knowing him personally since the early 1970's. Been following JSU's band since the late 1960's, so what you typed is nothing but "showboating." William Davis, Harold Haughton and Dowell Taylor were/are family friends, so there is nothing you can tell me about the Boom, nothing![/QUOTE

Lol. Tapes don’t lie. Fall 84 then look at 85....

It's quite telling and embarrassing for su folks that you're the only ones concerned about what The BOOM's doing DURING BAYOU CLASSIC WEEK.
Yall still pissed at that battle of the bands blowout loss I see. LOL!!

SU, if y'all really want to be the STAR of the show, press play and take notes. Who has the best STAR formation? JSU or SU?

The Boom's star is a work of art, a Rembrandt. Southern's star is simple and remind me of the "Star of David." Matter of fact, all Southern's formations are simple. They look good marching down field, but their formations seriously suck.

Last edited:
Back