JSU taking the air out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, why are you just making this up as you go along?

You are the stupidest person on this baord. If Small lost because he did not know how to recruit how do you explain the previous 20 years of losing KSu suffered before he got there? Where any of those coaches good recruiter in that 20 year period, because obviously none of them were able to have a winning season like Small did. By the way if the guy before him was a better recruiter and coach how come he couldn't win with the talent he left for Small?

The truth is you don't know if KSu had talent or not when Small arrived and which players from his winning teams were brought in by the old coach or recruitied by small himself. Many of them could have been freshman on JUCO transfers for all you know. Also, how do you know he did not take players from the previous regime and make them better? If he had a defense that was top's in the nation how can you just automatically say that was a result of the what the previous coach did?

All you are doing now is throwing out crazy assumptions and making assinine statements because you know your original arguement holds no merrit whatsoever.

You could be a man and retract your statement, but instead you chose to be a liar and a sissy.

But Thrilla

Are you contradicting yourself. Werent YOU the first one on this
board denouncing the hiring of Small as a poor hire? Didnt YOU say that he could not take you to another level. Did YOU...not everyone else....YOU explicitly call him a "c**n" over and over and over again. You know yourself that this guy is not a good coach and you gave very good reasons why you thought he could not get the job done. Why are you changing your tune now? And dont give me that crap about
honor and integrity since he was recruiting for the competition.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let this lying sissy ask you who recruited the first crop of students that won him that championship. You are reaching and getting angry because you know that I am telling the truth. Dude can't recruit.....never could, never will. Why would JUCO's go D2 and play for a loser like Small when they could have gone to a 1AA or 1A school? They didn't. Dude won with someone elses recruits and then bombed after that. I see you won't post the records because they will speak for themselves. Now you have to deal with a loser who ran a program into the ground as well as all of his friends who helped him to run it in the ground. Stop acting stupid and admit that he won with someone else's recruits and did nothing for the program.

Once again for the reading impaired:

I can't go back on the Internet and find every season record for the six years Small was there but I posted that he went 4-7 in his last season. His career record at KSU was one game under .500. The guy after him went 3-8 and 3-8.

Lp, once again you are showing yourself to be a sissy and a liar. I am now thinking twice about letting you sit next to me at the game this year because you might just try to cop a feel.

BTW: Just on pure logic, Small could not run a program into the ground if he was the only coach to post a winning record at the school in the last 20 years. Listen to what I'm saying: he was the only coach to post a winning record at the school in the last 20 years. Before him no coach was able to win at KSU and after him no one was able to win to this day. Even if he didn't have one winning season at KSU he would only be continuing the staus quo.The KSU administartion does not fund or support the program so basically it is an impossible job. The only person who even got a brief ammount of success was Small and that has to be credited to his coaching ability. If it wasn't, why wouldn't he be named coach if the year in the conference twice?

I know you are stupid but why do you have to be a stupid sissy liar? Why would you say he drove a program into the ground you have no facts to support that and when he was the most successful coach in the school's recent history? I repeat: he was the most successful coach in the school's recent history.

If he drove a program into the ground that would mean he was directly responsible for making it worse than it was before he got there. That would mean it had to be a winner before he got there and he made it a loser. Obviously that is not the case.

Why are you refusing to retract your lie which you have yet to offer one iota of truth to back up? All you are doing is trying to guess that he might have been successful simply because of someone else's players, even though the same players were not a winning team under Small's predecessor.

Why are you lying now? Because you are a ......

Kid sister, this debate is about Lp saying Small drove KSU's program into the ground.

If you don't have anything to offer, shut up. Me and you have already had numerous debates about how I currently feel about Small. Don't play dumb, like your friend.

Thrilla, you just don't see my point about that loser. Obviously something went wrong. I have my opinion about it and you have yours. BTW, I won't be Jackson so you won't be able to hook up with me. It's a waste of time tryng to work me yo. Try someone else. I really hate that I won't be able to see this arse whipping in person but I will be glued to a computer listening to Kent tear that defense apart as he always does.

Thrilla, you just don't see my point about that loser. Obviously something went wrong. I have my opinion about it and you have yours.

For all of you rookie posters at home, this is what is commonly known as the "backtrack". LP has just been caught in yet another of his many silly lies and now he realizes that his whole aruegment is baseless and without merrit. He has seen the tons of irrefutable evidence that shows Small was the most successful coach at KSu in the last 20 years and LP can offer no solid rebuttal to that fact.

Instead of just retracking the entire statement, he is now trying to downplay what he orginally said (that Small ran the program into the ground) and save face.

He is not man enough to admit he was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back