JSU taking the air out

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically, Kent needs Dwight Mann on the sideline to be a competent quarterback. One minute you tell us that Kent is the best Qb in college football bar none, but then you claim that statement is only true if Shannon is his OC?

LP you are a complete moron. You are this close to being ignored by me like beans and the rest of the NSM.

Sorry, but you can't blame all of Kent's shortcomings on the head coach, the OC, or the receivers dropping passes. You need to just call a scrub a scrub and admit the truth.

BTW: I wouldn't be bragging about Bell's secret offense. You remember that "special suprise" you all were supposed to have on defense in 2001 and how bad that turned out.

mighty hornet and thrilla,

Y'all need to take your silly posts elsewhere. And don't try to say you're not smacking, because that's all you're doing. Taking statements out of context and running with them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Robber!

Those aren't silly posts. They are actually saying what you guys have said. You can't have it both ways. Make up your minds on who is at fault for Kent throwing interceptions and who gets the credit for the completions. From what you guys are posting, every interception was Hughes fault and every completion was Kent's accomplishment. You are saying that Kent had no failures because he is still on your team and because Hughes is gone that Kent will not throw any interceptions.

This gonna be interesting to see. I guess it can happen if you only run the ball. But, I have to believe that Kent was responsible for every ball that left his hands. That's just me. Cause I never saw Hughes throwing anything in a jsu game.

I don't care how good a QB is, if he's playing so poorly that it hurts the team, then the coach has a responsibility to take some kind of corrective measure. That's what TP has been saying, and you guys are either stupid or are just ignoring his point. Kent only threw 12 INTs last year. 8 were in the first 2 games. Y'all started reading into posts the the INTs were Hughes fault. It was Hughes fault to not teach him any better than the coaches did. What Kent has done, he's done without the benefit of coaching, since Shannon left. Any Jacksonian will tell you that. We've seen it for 3 seasons. All they taught him were the plays. Doesn't mean he needs a white man. It means he needs a coach.

JSU's successes have been on talent alone. We haven't had a coach in a long time. Our players won in spite of our coaches and because most of the opponents were just sorry. When we played good teams with good coaches, it usually resulted in a loss. We aren't telling y'all nothing you ain't already heard. So, quit acting like it's news now. We always said Hughes was an idiot coach, but now y'all here defending him like he was Eddie Robinson or Jake Gaithers.

Kent has had bad games. I don't know a QB that hasn't. But don't act like players are just supposed to know what to do. Why have a coach, then??? Hughes was driving the program into the ground with their poor coaching and teaching. We simply nipped it in the bud before it really got out of hand.

And if you respond with those same silly ass questions and comments, you will get ignored.

Robber, all the crying might sound good to the Wolpack but I can see right throught it.

You clowns have constantly exagerrated about the kind of talent you have in Jackson and it has always has come back to haunt you. Remember how you were comparing TC Taylor to Michael Vick before he had even started the season? Then what happened? Two weeks into the 2000 campaign he lost his starting job to Kent and was moved to wide receiver. Then, as a receiver in 2001, he dropped the potenially game-tying catch on fourt down in the A&T game. You wasted all of our time with this stupid talk about how great TC Vick was going to be, and he ended up being a bust as QB and only medicore as a receiver.

Now you are doing the same thing we Kent. You tell us he is the best QB in college football bar none and that he is Superman and that he can singlehandly win games all by himself. Then he throws 21 interceptions in one season and causes you to lose several games. You also tell us that your receivers are Terror, Destruction and Mayham (or whatever you called them) and that no one can stop them. Then they constantly drop wide open passes and drop kick the ball out of their own endzone when no one else is near them.

However, each and every time you lose and these plaeyrs that you build up make mistakes, you come up with some lame azz excuse. If Hughes was not fired and you all had the same OC from last year you would not be here saying it was the coaches' fault. You would have made up some other excuse for the losses and turnovers--- like the refs or something.

You clowns have a knack for putting your foot in your mouths and making yourselves look like complete azzes. You're just mad now because me and Mike have been here long enough to remember all the dumb things you said and can call you on them.

Originally posted by bornthrilla
Robber, all the crying might sound good to the Wolpack but I can see right throught it.

You clowns have constantly exagerrated about the kind of talent you have in Jackson and it has always has come back to haunt you. Remember how you were comparing TC Taylor to Michael Vick before he had even started the season? Then what happened? Two weeks into the 2000 campaign he lost his starting job to Kent and was moved to wide receiver. Then, as a receiver in 2001, he dropped the potenially game-tying catch on fourt down in the A&T game. You wasted all of our time with this stupid talk about how great TC Vick was going to be, and he ended up being a bust as QB and only medicore as a receiver.

Now you are doing the same thing we Kent. You tell us he is the best QB in college football bar none and that he is Superman and that he can singlehandly win games all by himself. Then he throws 21 interceptions in one season and causes you to lose several games. You also tell us that your receivers are Terror, Destruction and Mayham (or whatever you called them) and that no one can stop them. Then they constantly drop wide open passes and drop kick the ball out of their own endzone when no one else is near them.

However, each and every time you lose and these plaeyrs that you build up make mistakes, you come up with some lame azz excuse. If Hughes was not fired and you all had the same OC from last year you would not be here saying it was the coaches' fault. You would have made up some other excuse for the losses and turnovers--- like the refs or something.

You clowns have a knack for putting your foot in your mouths and making yourselves look like complete azzes. You're just mad now because me and Mike have been here long enough to remember all the dumb things you said and can call you on them.

:eek2: :eek2:

:lmao:

thrilla,

When your dumb ass can discern smack from real talk, then I'll talk with you. I didn't start the T. C. Vick talk. To me it was smack. And when we smack we smack. Y'all too damn simple to realize smack from reality. And you ain't talking to me about saying anything dumb. I'll leave that to you and Mike. Call me on anything dumb that I've posted.

As much as you blamed Hayes for A&Ts problems, I'da thought you'd be one to understand. But hey, you hate all that's JSU and will smack at all times. Keep on.

And let me make this clear. Robert Kent IS the best QB in the country. BAR NONE!!! Wouldn't take any other QB from any other school over him.

'thrilla, wasn't that you touting a certain scrub RB as the next heisman trophy winner in your signature??? I forget his name.

Mike done gave so much misinformation on this board that it's his nickname.

mighty hornet is still trying to free L. C., even when he knows the man is as guilty as Jeffrey Dahmer.

But JSU posters are the only ones they got issue with. :rolleyes: We are no different than y'all. We're just better at this game. That's why y'all acking stupid right now.

'thrilla, wasn't that you touting a certain scrub RB as the next heisman trophy winner in your signature??? I forget his name.

You mean the guy who set the alltime NCAA record with 437 yards rushing in one game? You mean the guy was named BCF offensive player of the year in 2001, despite only playing in 8 games? You mean the guy who is competing for a roster spot with the Chicago Bears right now? You mean the guy who in NFL Europe this summer set that league's all-time record with a 93 yard TD run?

Do you mean Mo Hicks?

I think he lived up to the hype a whole lot better than TC Vick did.

You mean the guy who is competing for a roster spot with the Chicago Bears right now?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The same can be said for T.C. Taylor and the Detroit Lions.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
thrilla,

When your dumb ass can discern smack from real talk, then I'll talk with you. I didn't start the T. C. Vick talk. To me it was smack. And when we smack we smack. Y'all too damn simple to realize smack from reality.

Note to self: Everytime a Wolfpack member says something good about their team on the smackboard it is a bold face lie. It is not to be taken as fact or reailty. Please try to remember that it is not really true.

Beans you are still a moron. Why did you feel the need to put smilies by your statement? Do you even know how to post a statement where you are not cosigning?

BTW: Mo was recgonized as the best offensive player in BCF at the end of his career. What was TC Vick recgonized as? I mean, besides the cat who dropped the chaupla in the A&T game.

BTW: Mo was recgonized as the best offensive player in BCF at the end of his career. What was TC Vick recgonized as? I mean, besides the cat who dropped the chaupla in the A&T game.
And with all that said, where did that get your turftoe buddy? In the same position that T.C. Taylor is in. Competing for a spot on someone's roster.

BL, you are truly someone's idol. But who?

The Bears must cut two more players by Tuesday, when NFL teams are required to trim their rosters to 65. Chicago needs to get down to only 74 due to nine NFL Europe exemptions (Bryan Fletcher, Tyree Foreman, Teddy Gaines, Shane Grice, Jeff Grzeskowiak, Maurice Hicks, Edell Shepherd, Elijah Thurmon and Josh Warner).

The Lions must cut the team?s roster down to 65 players (plus NFL Europe exemptions) by the 4 p.m. ET deadline on Tuesday, August 26. Prior to today?s roster moves the Lions had 82 players on the roster. With today?s transactions, six players were removed from the active roster leaving a total of 76 players. The Lions currently have five players with NFL Europe exemptions: WR Pierre Brown, RB Autry Denson, DT Toby Golliday, LB Jody Littleton and WR T.C. Taylor.

thrilla,

Did Mo Hicks get invited to any post-season ALL STAR games like T. C. "Vick" did??? Maybe it's just me but I coulda sworn T.C was considered one of the best WRs in the nation.

SMH @ you not knowing how smack operates.

thrilla,

Did Mo Hicks get invited to any post-season ALL STAR games like T. C. "Vick" did???

He was invited to the Hula bowl even before the season started, but of course he did not make it because of his ACL injury.

http://www.onnidan.com/bcsp/803/utb803.htm

Once again, Hicks was regarded as a much better offensive player than TC Vick.

SMH @ you not knowing how smack operates.

You are the one who said there is a difference between smack and reality. I told you Hicks was the best running back in BCF and I had the facts to prove it. I told you that A&T would beat JSU and I proved that too. Obviously, the way smack operates for a JSU poster is just to lie through your teeth about everything concerning your football team and then try to play dumb when it doesn't come true.

Enough is Enough

Alright, enough is ENOUGH!!! Born Thrilla where do you get your points & arguments from. I mean, you don't make sense. But I guess that's the way "coons" think. For once, I want you to think about everything you've said thus far about the J-State offense and what its going to be like this year. What makes a good coach different from an average coach is his ability to make decisions that are not in the interest of everyone elses, but at the same time will benefit the team as a whole. I don't know of any high-powered one dimensional offense (passing that is!)--that has won a national championship w/out becoming balanced. If you know football, you know everything begins w/the run. POINT BLANK. J-state has had the most potent offense you have ever seen in black college football, but yet we have still to win a championship, mainly due to lack of coaching and a one-dimensional passing attack.

Average teams w/lesser talent but a excellent game plan focused on our strengths (passing) would eventually turn our strength into a weakness, thus giving them a better opportunity to win the game..hence (NC A&T.) Just b/c J-State has diverted to establing a more balanced attack to keep defenses off balance, you choose to call us stupid? C'mon man! You can't possibly know football.

Bell is not a stupid coach. Perhaps his philosophies are different, but that's only b/c he was in a more sophisticated and well designed system in division 1-A. Different does not always mean worse! Different does not always mean better. Different means CHANGE!! (And truly, it is time for J-State to change!!) We've ran this coonball offense far too long and nothing has come of it, but

1). loss of a J-state alumni/c**n-coach/football program idiot.
2). fans like you w/no damn sense whatsoever, who think football is just like (pick-em-up kill-em!!!)
3). the SWAC turning into Southwestern Athletic COONS!!
4). true black athletes not using their true potential!!

Football is football and it's obvious born-thrilla you know nothing about it. You are too busy thinking about the wins you had over us the last 2 seasons, that you fail to realize that eventually a change must come in order for ALL of our programs to get better! You are still stuck in that c**n state of mind and you don't even know it. So all I ask from you is to go to Barnes and Nobles, and get (Football for Dummies!!), read it & then get back w/me when you have summarized your c**n-azz thoughts!! AAIGHT! :D
:D

Coldsweat,

You have to realize that Thrilla is upset that Hughes is not the coach at JSU and that the one he has is one that ran a D2 program into the ground all in 5 years. If Hughes were the coach, he knows that he would stand a chance with his rooty poot team. Now he is upset that he may not be able to get a 6 point win if JSU is disciplined enough not to turn the ball over 8 times.

Clearing the air!

Robber,

I must be telling the truth about something, because Get Ready seems to think that I'm in your forum all the time. This happens everytime something comes to the board through either an article or admission by accident from a poster. So, how misinformed can I be. If I only got part of it right, can I get credit for being in the area. Our guy can't be in the team meetings. He can only say what he see. Lately, some folks can tell from the articles hitting the papers that he wasn't lying. :lol:

Cold Duck!

Florida State has won championships with less than stellar running games and so has Florida.

You have to realize that Thrilla is upset that Hughes is not the coach at JSU and that the one he has is one that ran a D2 program into the ground all in 5 years.

Once again Lp, you are a pathetic liar. I thougth Robber said the sports board was for reality and the smack baord was for lies.

Small gave KSU it's first winning seasons in 20 years. Before he got there they didn't know what winning was. He was named SIAC coach of the year two times while he was at KSU.

Now why do you insist on lying? Are you doing this just because you think everyone else is stupid and won't find out the truth?

LP, you need to show how Small drove the program into the ground or retract that statement. If you don't the record will show you are just a sissy and a liar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back