JSU new defense stops Kent

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe yall were actually stupid enough to actually go look up Thumb Story's stats!!!!!! In a game that he lost!!!!!!! In a game where he dropped 2 passes in the end zone on the last 2 plays of the game!!!!!!

This is so sad. It really is. I mean, I would expect bean to do something like this, but 2 ole rusty folks like TP and kool aid. :smh:

Man, I thought yall had more sense than that.

Last week, yall leader GR said that people who pull up losing stats are losers.

TP, koolaid, yall are losers.

koolaid, you're even worser, cause you fudged on Story's stats anyway!!!!

Beyond sad!!!

damn, damn, damn

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

MH,

I was there. I did not have to look up the stats. I am sure you were counting them as you prayed to win in Jackson. I know you had closed your eyes as TC was running toward the endzone. YOu heard the noise from the crowd and picked up your jacket. I guess saying, "Please Lord. Please Lord" helped.

BTW, can we play that defense again??

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Tigerpride
I know you had closed your eyes as TC was running toward the endzone.
I know you had tears in your eyes when he fumbled it away (actually, when he had it snatched from him) on the 10 yard line.
:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Did you actually think he would score?
:lol: :lol:

I knew "his arms and hands were tired", so I figured he wouldn't make it to the end zone!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

All this proves is that Bama Jelly's Defense sucked that afternoon. There's no need to fudge stats when your teams rolls up about 700 yards in offence.

Originally posted by Kool-Aid2K1
There's no need to fudge stats when your teams rolls up about 700 yards in offence.
Dude, I guess you don't realize how sad it is that your team did that AND STILL LOST!!!!!!!!

Or were you just happy with the stats? Or did you consider it a moral win for jsue?
:smh:

jsue is getting worser and worser!!!!

:(

Damn! Has TC ever produced when the game was on the line?

He fumbled on the 10 yard line against ASu and he dropped the chalupa on fourth and 19 against A&T.

That sure sounds like a choke artist to me.

The Devil must've got screwed on that deal.

He caused TC to choke in clutch time, Kent to throw interceptions like they were going out of style, the whole team to quit against Tennessee State and Culberson to hire Da Jockwasher back.

Man, somebody needs to give ol' Lucifer a negiotating 101 handbook. I would have settled just for a A&T win.

If T.C. couldn't handle the ball in college, then we all can come to the conclusion that the NFL will shatter his dreams. He will be having Bama State and NCA&T flashbacks. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back