Jon Gruden Apologizes For Racist Email That Mocked Black Union Leader's Lips

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well being a longtime Raider fan that I am, I look at it all a blessing in disguise for my favorite team. I was not thrilled how Mark let go of a decent Coach to bring back someone he was infatuated with. For his name and supposed worth, Gruden tore down the make up of the team, had a lot of not so good draft picks, and could not rise above mediocrity, save for a few wins here and there.

On the other hand, at 3-2 the Raiders are still not a bad team. There is a lot of upside. It all depends on them coming together and playing in schemes that focus on their strengths. ...and even if they can't make something out of this season, if they hire a brother like Eric Bienemy, all is well and forgiven from me and I will let the organization chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Now for the more serious and bigger picture, no doubt this agenda or the clapback for speaking negative on it, joking, etc. is real. Chappelle's latest was right on time. I'm sure we can agree that there are tons of emails, convos, actions, similar to Gruden's that have yet to be exposed..... Sheesh man..

#anothermanspointofview

Last edited:
The innerwebs couldn't wait...... LOL

243434833_2087768271384102_3474913813129118651_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
https://bleedingcool.com/games/jon-gruden-will-be-removed-from-madden-nfl-22-in-next-update/

The exodus of Jon Gruden from the NFL continues today as EA Sports announced they will be removing the former coach from Madden NFL 22.
Today, the latest group to remove Gruden from anything involved with the NFL is EA Sports, who issued the short statement below on Twitter today.

EA Sports is dedicated to maintaining a culture of inclusion and equity. Due to the circumstances of Jon Gruden resignation, we are taking steps to remove him from Madden NFL 22. We will replace him witha generc likeness via a title update in the coming weeks.

“I’m not a racist,” Gruden said. “I can’t tell you how sick I am. I apologize again to D Smith, but I feel good about who I am and what I’ve done my entire life. ... I had no racial intention with those remarks at all. I’m not like that at all. I apologize. I don’t want to keep addressing it.”

Liar Liar Liar ....your chucky overalls on fire.

The question I've always posed is "WHEN" do the Black players realize that in the NFL they comprise over 70% of the players and over 80% of the starters and that has power.......if "ORGANIZED"! It won't happen overnight - but organize and plan to START YOUR OWN LEAGUE. Until we teach African/Black Manhood in our Churches and Institutions we will always beg for "Master" to treat us right.

The question I've always posed is "WHEN" do the Black players realize that in the NFL they comprise over 70% of the players and over 80% of the starters and that has power.......if "ORGANIZED"! It won't happen overnight - but organize and plan to START YOUR OWN LEAGUE. Until we teach African/Black Manhood in our Churches and Institutions we will always beg for "Master" to treat us right.

We can make our own league-now what network is going to show it? Where are you going to play those games? Who are the sponsors?

Look at what Byron Allen is dealing with and he has 5-10 networks. How many black owned networks NOT by Oprah are on Direct tv? Spectrum?
We have all these online black streaming services and most folks have no idea that they exist.

Even if you solve all those issue-you still got one BIG ONE-WHO is going to play in that league???

Kaep? Michael Sam? RG3?

Dak Prescott nor Odell Beckman Jr is going to give up millions for a black owned league. The NFL is NOT going to allow it. They will houseclean every single racist of bigot out of the NFL to keep players.

And how much would you pay those players? The hood rats that throw themselves at players are NOT going to do that with a black owned league if they are making WNBA salaries.

The best way to houseclean the NFL-it's NOT on the field. It's in the offices-meaning we have to put a better investment in building black boys to be OWNERS and business folks. Start by trying to get a group together to buy a expansion franchise.

Maybe not in the NFL but say start in the NBA (looking at SEATTLE).

Back