Jerry Jones doesn't care about your National Anthem policy

Dez Bryant posted this on Instagram in April of last year. Basically has the same mindset as Jerry. He said Black people are holding other Black people back. The irony is that not one Black person was in the room when The Cowboys cut him. Most of these guys don't care about a protest.

First and foremost, I would like to say I do a great job of minding my own business, but it's pressing on my heart to share my thoughts about white Americans and black Americans (racism).

I saw a person quote Charles Barkley when he said, "We as black people, we're never going to be successful not because [of] you white people, but because of other black people."

I hate to admit it, but I understand that quote.

I've been [racially] profiled on numerous occasions, but not once has it influenced an ill feeling inside me about anyone outside of that issue. REAL SLAVERY is different from what's going on in our world now. We all (every ethnicity) have the opportunity to lead by EXAMPLE.

That's partly due to a weak NFL Player's Association.
Could be, but I doubt it. The NFLPA is just a smoke and mirrors organization to make players feel like the NFL cares about them. Every time they stand up for a player, they ultimately get bytch-slapped by Goodell or the owners.

Could be, but I doubt it. The NFLPA is just a smoke and mirrors organization to make players feel like the NFL cares about them. Every time they stand up for a player, they ultimately get bytch-slapped by Goodell or the owners.

Which maybe true but compared to the NBA, MLB and NHL PAs, the NFLPA is Bootlegger weak at a Ciroc party

A long time Dallas Cowboys fan told me that the Cowboys haven't won squat since Jerry Jones started running things...other than when they still had all of Jimmy Johnson's players. 1995. To him, Jerry is the problem.

That's the point. When the players union representative tries to step up, the owners shut him down. Out of the three major sports, the NFL's players rep. position is by far the weakest and most inept.

If that is the choices let just not have football altogether:rolleyes:

giphy.gif

Dak hasn’t gotten his big payday yet. He’s worked too long and hard to mess that up when he is only a few months from getting paid.

Plus, I think he’s spent all of his life straddling the fence between the white and black sides of his family. Trying to appease both.

Some folks may call him an Uncle Tom, but I think it was always unrealistic to expect him to take a strong pro-Black stance.

The problem is the white supremacists see this as a victory for them. There were people with a “Trump 2020” flag at the Cowboys practice today. Though they say this is about the “flag” or the “military” they know what it’s really about. They know why they don’t have a problem with Black people being brutalized and murdered by the police.

That’s the problem with Jerry Jones, Dak, or anyone else refusing to firmly say they oppose police brutality. The racists think they win.

Exactly what I said.

Man I'm beginning to think you fellows (generic) don't want solutions. Y'all just want to *itch and moan. If you are so offended by *erry and/or the *fl....just turn off the tv. Watch a movie....cut the grass...go fishing....play dominoes.

I swear the creature comforts are the downfall of this country.

Back