Jerry Jones doesn't care about your National Anthem policy

The players can put together a fund to lobby for the legislative changes they want. Kneeling shouldn't be allowed while they are on the job. These players don't think White folks will walk away from the NFL but they gon' learn. You can't protest what's near and dear to the majority of your fan base. Get your money and try to make changes in your private time.

I wonder what Michael Irvin and Emmit Smith think about this nonsense.

I'm sure they'll remain quiet. In as great as the explosive growth and outlook of the dfw metroplex is, to date, I still concede that it's a redneck racist bigoted area, for the most part, imho. When I first moved there, I told my homefolk it felt like 1912 there, imho (garland, richardson, plano areas). jerrah jones is a norm, imho. And for some of us, we cannot associate ourselves w/ scurge like that. I stopped being a cowboy fan in 1992, after witnessing the stupid game some of those black morons were playing while jerrah and jimmy were treating them nothing less than slaves [give'em beer, drugs, alcohol, sex and the mofos will perform flawlessly, w/ their physical exploits].

LNS23GY5U5FGJHVY3ZNPTPNZFM.aspx

Back