Jasmine Guy at age 42

Lisa Bonet pregnant with third child
15850pcn_Lisa02_Blab.jpg

Shid, I'ain know she had a second one. :what:

And isn't she like 40 or pushing it? :confused: Nevermind, all I know is 35 is the max for me. :read: :lol:

yeah they reported that she's 39 and this is her second child. The first is by Lenny Kravitz and she's 18 already. :no:

Bonet is currently expecting her third child with boyfriend Bryan Kest, the couple have dated since 1992, and have a son, Desikachar.

Yeah, that is Lisa and Lenny's daughter, Zoe. I can't believe this girl is grown now. She had her in December 1988, so that puts her at turning 19 this year.

This thread is very amusing.

I ain't mad at Jasmine Guy for not being a slave to cosmetics. I stopped wearing that crap for the most part a few years back. Even now, I only wear it when I know I have a very "media-intensive" day. Some times I don't wear it even then.

She has a few age lines. Okay. Yes, folks with less pigment tend to wrinkle faster. I have a different perspective about that from when I was younger. Given the fact that some of my friends aren't here on this earth any more, I count wrinkles and gray hairs as a blessing.

All I gotta say is keep on living. ;)

Wow, but she is going without her makeup, so that could be a factor.

Dang man,,,,, TopDog,, das tight. ey,,, all of us will get old. we(guys included) ain't gonna be young and supple forever. that's all i will say on this one.:uhoh:

This thread is very amusing.

I ain't mad at Jasmine Guy for not being a slave to cosmetics. I stopped wearing that crap for the most part a few years back. Even now, I only wear it when I know I have a very "media-intensive" day. Some times I don't wear it even then.

She has a few age lines. Okay. Yes, folks with less pigment tend to wrinkle faster. I have a different perspective about that from when I was younger. Given the fact that some of my friends aren't here on this earth any more, I count wrinkles and gray hairs as a blessing.

All I gotta say is keep on living. ;)

i didn't read your reply before replying. that is a great post on this one and along the lines of my reply also. everybody is going to get old, so this one may be amusing for those in college just out of college, but as a mug who is in JGuys age group, das just real world after the youthful years.

i didn't read your reply before replying. that is a great post on this one and along the lines of my reply also. everybody is going to get old, so this one may be amusing for those in college just out of college, but as a mug who is in JGuys age group, das just real world after the youthful years.

Ha!

I'm at least six years older than Ms. Guy, yet I still find this discussion to be a bit hilarious and demeaning. Life has taught me that things come full circle. What I once cursed I now value. Hence, I still say keep on living.

It's just funny how things turn out. :read:

Ha!

I'm at least six years older than Ms. Guy, yet I still find this discussion to be a bit hilarious and demeaning. Life has taught me that things come full circle. What I once cursed I now value. Hence, I still say keep on living.

It's just funny how things turn out. :read:

:emlaugh: yeah tell me about it. not to get :topic: :smoke: but i was talking with a high school buddy last week. this guy was all-everything in elementary, junior high and high school. best pitcher, best basketball player, standout football player while we were young last year he kept having stomach aches and he went to the doctor. doctor started treating him for what he mis-diagnosed as an ulcer. he took all the medicine as directed and still had the stomach aches and went to another doctor. the other doctor immediately put him in the hospital for surgery; he had an area of colon cancer they had to cut out. doctor said if he had not caught this he would have been gone in a year or so.

the guy is 42. now he tells all males to start getting colonoscopies(sp) at 40 not 50 and your prostate exams too. so yeah, wait until the young invincible smack-running whipper-snapper males on here have to face THAT or blow a hemmorriod trying to lift weights or a sofa or bed like when they was in college! :what: we'll see who's laughing then! :emlaugh: :smoke:

Back