Jasmine Guy at age 42

ToPdOg

jasmineguy31.jpg

http://www.bossip.com/2249/is-that-you-whitley/

She has on NO MAKE UP! Other than a few lines in her face and some age spots, I don't see the problem.

Dayum Whitley!!!! :eek: :(

She musta been out in da sun too much......dem UV rays will do it to ya. :smh:

She looks 62!

She looks like a woman with no make up. Now if she looked that WITH make up then, I'd say that's pretty bad.
Everyone is not going to stay looking like 21-year-olds.

Folks get this image in their mind that stars are suppose to look like their TV/movie characters for the rest of their lives. That's not realistic for everyone.

But Crit........she's 42. :what: My momma is dayum 52 and doesn't even look like that.

That's great! :tup: My mom is 56 and has skin that looks better than Jasmine Guy, and my mom doesn't wear makeup. But they're not the same person and haven't lived the same life....

<font size=8>GOTTDAYMM</font> :uhoh: :scared:

What's wrong with her? She looks as if she's sick or in her 80's. :sick:

She looks like a woman with no make up. Now if she looked that WITH make up then, I'd say that's pretty bad.
Everyone is not going to stay looking like 21-year-olds.

Folks get this image in their mind that stars are suppose to look like their TV/movie characters for the rest of their lives. That's not realistic for everyone.
I'm just in shock, shugga.

I said earlier she has no makeup...:rolleyes:

Get real people......sometimes it is genetics and no matter what you do, age is going to win. And some stars are not hooked on surgery like some others who ya'll think are super fine/beautiful.

Unless something is totally out of sync with my appearance, I will age gracefully and appreciate it....:)

Get real people......sometimes it is genetics and no matter what you do, age is going to win. And some stars are not hooked on surgery like some others who ya'll think are super fine/beautiful.

Unless something is totally out of sync with my appearance, I will age gracefully and appreciate it....:)

:tup:

well she AIN'T aging gracefully, that was MY point...it has absolutely nothing to do w/her not wearing makeup. Hell, I never wear makeup and I don't look like that...and I'm knocking on 40's doe.

Your true beauty is what you look like without makeup. Putting on some paint and then looking good ain't bout nothing.

The woman looks bad. The reasons why are irrelevant. Hard life. She looks bad. Smoking crack. She looks bad. Abusive lover. She looks bad.

Man, you all can say what you want, but to go from this.........

home_left_1.jpg
:love:

jasmine_bio.gif

to this...............

jasmineguy31.jpg
:scared::scared:

in just a few years is ridiculous.

:shame:

That pic up there ^^^^^ has to be her mom.

well she AIN'T aging gracefully, that was MY point...it has absolutely nothing to do w/her not wearing makeup. Hell, I never wear makeup and I don't look like that...and I'm knocking on 40's doe.
HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I agree. What's makeup got to do with it???

Man, you all can say what you want, but to go from this.........

home_left_1.jpg

jasmine_bio.gif

to this...............

jasmineguy31.jpg
:scared::scared:

in just a few years is ridiculous.

:shame:

That pic up there ^^^^^ has to be her mom.
That ain't her Mama...hell, if she looks like this at 42, then her Mama fa sho looks a hot mess.

But still....... :smh:

I really think it's UV rays......I can't blame that on genetics.

Protect ya skin ladies!!! :tup:

Back