Jasmine Guy at age 42

I'm talking about those beauty shots you posted up there.

I know, but I'm talking about that Krypt Keeper pic below those beautiful shots.

:flamethro
jasmineguy31.jpg

"Git back, Git back! You dont know me like that!" :uhoh: :scared:

Yall know it's that other blood in her that's making her age. Not enough mandingo in her blood.

All of them half white actresses from different world catching hell from father time.

Well the best way to tell if a woman is going to age bad is to look at her momma. If momma got that sexy going on in her golden years most of the times it will be passed on. I guess they really do get it from there momma.

Well the best way to tell if a woman is going to age bad is to look at her momma. If momma got that sexy going on in her golden years most of the times it will be passed on. I guess they really do get it from there momma.
This is true! :tup:

Yall know they be 35 looking like they 58. Stopping sistas talking about "How do keep yourself looking so young?". Yall should tell them "I get it from my momma". :lol: It's over for them at 30.

Yall know it's that other blood in her that's making her age. Not enough mandingo in her blood.

Yep.

It's some ladies here at work in their late 50's and early 60's and they look younger than this pic.

She did not eat enough raw vegetables coming up.

Yall know they be 35 looking like they 58. Stopping sistas talking about "How do keep yourself looking so young?". Yall should tell them "I get it from my momma". :lol: It's over for them at 30.
OOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK????????

Everywhere me and my Mother go, folks ask us if we're Sisters. My Mother doesn't look a day over 40.

Hellerrrrr.. :nod: Po Jasmine Guy. :smh:

I should be blessed and highly favored as my Mama looks great :tup:

Everywhere me and my Mother go, folks ask us if we're Sisters. My Mother doesn't look a day over 40.

That's us also. Folks say we look and act like sisters.

She still looks better than some 20-year-'olds I've seen in the dining hall on a Saturday morning. Some of you women posting aren't to old to forget what you and some of your friends looked like back then with no make-up and the paisly rags wrapped around your head.:winkgrin:

She still looks better than some 20-year-'olds I've seen in the dining hall on a Saturday morning. Some of you women posting aren't to old to forget what you and some of your friends looked like back then with no make-up and the paisly rags wrapped around your head.:winkgrin:

Dayum, are we lookin at the same picture? :xeye: :lol:

And naw, it wasn't long ago, but please believe that even wit da doo rag and no make-up (and I really didn't wear much make-up during college), I STILL look fantabulous! :nod: :tup:

I ain't eva looked like her, not even on a bad day. You'd better ask somebody...don't come in here trying to make us ugly cuz she looks a hot damn mess.

Man, you all can say what you want, but to go from this.........

home_left_1.jpg
:love:

jasmine_bio.gif
:love:

to this...............

jasmineguy31.jpg
:scared::scared:

in just a few years is ridiculous.

:shame:

That pic up there ^^^^^ has to be her mom.

LOL. Her mom is white. So I don't know about that.

I ain't eva looked like her, not even on a bad day. You'd better ask somebody...don't come in here trying to make us ugly cuz she looks a hot damn mess.

:lol: and that pic aint got nothing to do with not having make up on. that is all aging.com

Back