Jalen benched, Quincy will start

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He was the better QB as a freshman to me than Jones was fromw hat I saw at Valley in 2019 and from I've seen thus far he still has been the better QB. I've been saying it for a while.

Taking this long is what happens when you put stars over what's best for the team.

This
The qb ain't the problem.

Why did y’all play a lot of 3-man fronts against us? I was scratching my head at that? Thought the adjustment to switch to 4-man front was coming after that first drive, or at least crowding the box?

Why did y’all play a lot of 3-man fronts against us? I was scratching my head at that? Thought the adjustment to switch to 4-man front was coming after that first drive, or at least crowding the box?

Defense actually was ok the first half. Only gave up 10 points until that decision to go for it on 4th and 13 right before the half. I think y'all possessed the ball for over 40 minutes. They were worn down by the 2nd half due to a lack of offensive production.

Defense actually was ok the first half. Only gave up 10 points until that decision to go for it on 4th and 13 right before the half. I think y'all possessed the ball for over 40 minutes. They were worn down by the 2nd half due to a lack of offensive production.

fa sho.
Y’all’s RB gonna be OK for the fall?

some are already there playing but proof a star system is overrated if you can't develop them
It’s not many. Give him time to implement his system. Our trenches need to hold up better than lately. That’s the problem. They also haven’t been helping Jalon out with playcalling.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Time will tell. I blame the coaches and Jalon for that showing against y’all.

You might want to look at the OL & DL. Football is a team sport. Very seldom is one person responsible for a loss. You also may want to look at that lineman that gave up the blocked punt as well. I agree that the coaches have some responsibility too. Going for that 4th down before halftime wasn't very smart. The Texas Southern film would have told them that Lampley can go in the game and give S.U. instant offense.

I heard someone say he may have a broken ankle. Can't verify or remember exactly who in my old age.....

One of the J-State folk said it was broken on her after he got hurt.

No one said anything official, to my knowledge

I have to disagree with you on that. S.U. had 245 of total yards at halftime. Skelton's 2 turnovers were why the scoreboard didn't reflect the domination. If I can find any flaw in S.U. play calling was going to the well too many times in the passing game with Skelton in the first half.

I have to disagree with you on that. S.U. had 245 of total yards at halftime. Skelton's 2 turnovers were why the scoreboard didn't reflect the domination. If I can find any flaw in S.U. play calling was going to the well too many times in the passing game with Skelton in the first half.

I'm fine with the bend don't break. Ill give up yards instead of TDs any day. That worked against Skelton but not Lampley.

Back