Jalen benched, Quincy will start

I have to disagree with you on that. S.U. had 245 of total yards at halftime. Skelton's 2 turnovers were why the scoreboard didn't reflect the domination. If I can find any flaw in S.U. play calling was going to the well too many times in the passing game with Skelton in the first half.
We love Shelton...👍🏽

Stars are about attending camps, who you know, and who you play for in HS. BUT if people

Blame Jalen??? How about the nonexistent run game? My bad Jalen was the leading rusher. What about the pourus blocking of the O-line. My bad Jalen still threw for 240yds. Put the blame where blame is due. It's not on the QB. These brothers have learned an offense in one month with one month of conditioning. Most of the transfers trained and practiced most of 2020 while our returning players were off-campus. If they dont fix the O-line good luck to anyone who's back there. Oh, and we are 3-2 because of our defense NOT our offense. At worst we should be 4-1.
He is a college QB. You have to be able to check the blitz and call them out. He also has to get rid of the ball faster and not stare down receivers. That’s why I said I blame both of them. I said this against EWC. I don’t think we compete for a championship with Jalon starting now or in the future. If you think Jalon doesn’t deserve some blame them idk what you are watching.

He is a college QB. You have to be able to check the blitz and call them out. He also has to get rid of the ball faster and not stare down receivers. That’s why I said I blame both of them. I said this against EWC. I don’t think we compete for a championship with Jalon starting now or in the future. If you think Jalon doesn’t deserve some blame them idk what you are watching.
Exactly!!! The same things he did against BCC in 2019.

I haven't. I believe Casey can tho.
I have no idea how you arrive at that based on what happened last year against Valley. Coming in at the end of a game when the defense is already worn out OR has changed their game plan is not a good indicator. Jalen must shoulder some of the blame, but if coaches are not going to quick game that is not a player problem it is a coaching problem. We will Sat if this is the right thing or not. None of it will matter if we can not run the ball.

The coaches have to have a check package in, which they obviously don't. People confuse "stare" down receivers with Progressions. We keep running comebacks and the DB's sit on the routes and the WR's don't come back to the balls. Our OC has to get more routes involved along with quick game. If they don't do that this weekend it is going to be more of the same.

Don't be surprised when Casey enters the portal after the season. Everyone knows who the QB for JSU will be in the Fall. Sheduer Sanders. He practices with the 1st team offense

Don't be surprised when Casey enters the portal after the season. Everyone knows who the QB for JSU will be in the Fall. Sheduer Sanders. He practices with the 1st team offense
Not only has he practiced with the 1‘s... he has outperformed the others by a huge margin in practice. You won’t hear the other QB’s complain about favoritism. They know the deal...

ALL of our QBs practices with first team offense. It’s called competition lol
Just my opinion , but what point is it for Sheduer to get reps in practice when he can't play till the Fall? He has all summer and fall practice for that. Those reps take away from the players who actually have to play this Spring. Don't make sense to me but hey Prime knows so .........

But like i said Casey with be in portal after season.

I believe the white kid from Texas will be the number 2 QB in the fall

Just my opinion , but what point is it for Sheduer to get reps in practice when he can't play till the Fall? He has all summer and fall practice for that. Those reps take away from the players who actually have to play this Spring. Don't make sense to me but hey Prime knows so .........

But like i said Casey with be in portal after season.

I believe the white kid from Texas will be the number 2 QB in the fall

Sheduer has been on scout team majority of the spring. Jalon and Quincy have been getting majority of the reps. Not sure where you got your information lol. Regardless, it’s better to have all your players practicing and getting better everyday regardless if they’re eligible or not. They have to play at some point so I don’t see a problem with them having designated practices with those guys. Glad you’re not the HC since you’d just have guys sitting around lol

Sheduer has been on scout team majority of the spring. Jalon and Quincy have been getting majority of the reps. Not sure where you got your information lol. Regardless, it’s better to have all your players practicing and getting better everyday regardless if they’re eligible or not. They have to play at some point so I don’t see a problem with them having designated practices with those guys. Glad you’re not the HC since you’d just have guys sitting around lol

Apparently Jalon and Casey aren't pleased. But hey i'm just enjoying the Deion show

We're not talking about the year but the actually season...you know SPRING 2021 not FALL 2021

Spring 2021 is over and as I said Sheduer has been on scout team majority of the season. There’s designated practices for all the QBs to get reps because they’re still competing for fall 21 as well. Atleast that’s how it goes in Jackson anyway since we have multiple seasons to prepare for. Y’all not this damn slow

Back