Jackson State's Sonic Boom vs Southern's Human Jukebox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Zeta Nu(Jr and ZNSpr8502).....

Originally posted by GoodFella
Whats up with it? Will yall be at the same spot where you all was the last time by Southern band? If so, I will be down there after halftime......

AEA

That's what I've got to work with JR and crew on. We hang out before the game and sometimes we get going to late to be picky when we get to the stadium. Hopefully, we'll leave early enough, like 2001, to get there in time to be next to the band. Can someone verify for us if the band is going to sit in the same seats as 2001? I'd love for all of us to be together. We have a few '85 brothers coming to this game also (#1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10? & 13). In addition, we know of other ZN's coming. Yes, there will be some EE in the house. We use to be extremly tight with EE. We took care of them when they came to BR and they took care of us when we came to Jackson. We are still tight to this day. So, yes, their will be some of them with us also. I'm sure a number of us will have on letters. I'll probably wear the 30th anniversary shirt I got at homecoming.. Speaking of which bruhs, you might want to bring them to Jackson. JR doesn't have one and I know others that don't either. Plus, I want to get one for the first Life Member of ZN.

AEA & Peace!

There's no contest during the game or halftime

SU, hands down....:tup:

I love the Boom too, don't get me wrong...but, when it comes to marching/formation and outblowing us, y'all will/can NOT win. Y'all may have better dance routines, but that's about it. Oh, and y'all DM's got it goin' on too...the male ones. :ebrow:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't want to see anyone of you guys post after saturday night and I'm trying to tell you.........

you will learn after this year........... i don't know about the next years but this will be one that you will not ever forget and tell patty he better stay and bring some pain pills because the boom will give you a headache from the visitor's side.

this battle will be the battle of COLD HEARTED SNAKE.............or Crazy in Love....................

I'm Just listenin for Both bands to blow that

"Gansta _itch" to see who can over power the other, like at 99's Swac Championship. If you wondering who won to me, put it like this....._outhern _niversity, yeah I'm missin two letters cause this web page to small to post em... that's how I compare their power to Jackson States Technicallity but all in all, it's gone be a gone game like all the others.

D.G."U know My" Steez

SU...Get Ready for a azz wooooopin...lol.....I can't wait to see the faces of the first note of the boom. It's on and poppin over here ya heard.

As usual, This Saturday night will be the biggest match up of the year becasue of the "U" and the "Boom".

Digital cameras, camcorders, tape recorders will be in heavy rotation Saturday.

From what I have seen and heard thus far from both bands, the "U" better tighten up and have their isht tight for Saturday.

The "U" must face reality, get out of that brain washed state of mind.

Jackson State "Ain't" playing yall.

Them *itches is brangin nothing but heat.

Originally posted by kkpsi10

From what I have seen and heard thus far from both bands, the "U" better tighten up and have their isht tight for Saturday.

The "U" must face reality, get out of that brain washed state of mind.

Jackson State "Ain't" playing yall.

Them *itches is brangin nothing but heat.
:rolleyes: .....who are you trying to fool?

It behoooooves you to Get Ready to get that arse cranked on at Mumford East.

"You think it's a Game"!

The "U" is going to be the FOOL!

No smoke and mirrors here "Bru"!

Them mofo's better do some soul searching before they get off the bus. Every body be bucking that head up, and it's going to get chopped off when the hit Jackson.

I'll see you at the game!

Ya'll better suit those little Tigglets up in Boom-form...cause uhhh...You'll need every note you can get out of those horns.

You'll never match nor meet the Juke-Watts.

All I'll say is this: it's gunna be LOUD in the Friendly Confines.....

I'll be in the usual 'Ole Head Boom' spot..... On the SU side listening to the Boom..... And the Jukes.....

:dude:

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
All I'll say is this: it's gunna be LOUD in the Friendly Confines.....

I'll be in the usual 'Ole Head Boom' spot..... On the SU side listening to the Boom..... And the Jukes.....

:dude:

We'll have to meet up then T-Made!! We can talk Callaway Charger to Callaway Charger.:D

Originally posted by JR
We'll have to meet up then T-Made!! We can talk Callaway Charger to Callaway Charger.:D

Yeah homey, we can do that...... Oh yeah, Callaway beat Provine in football Friday night!!! The first time since '89 beating the Rams........

Go Callaway!!!!!

:D:D:D

(now....back to the 'fueding')

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Yeah homey, we can do that...... Oh yeah, Callaway beat Provine in football Friday night!!! The first time since '89 beating the Rams........

Go Callaway!!!!!

:D:D:D

(now....back to the 'fueding')

:eek2: @beating Provine. Well you know back in the day we used to be a powerhouse. 89 huh? Jimmy Smith of the J'Ville Jaguars was probably at Callaway then. LOL@ back to the fueding.

BTW, CHECK YOUR PM!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
To end all coversation here it is... Baritone section leader... Yea BARITONES... Ain't no fear ain't no holdin back... Get ya weight up. We comin. Forget tha past this is a whole new animal you fightin and it ain't gone be nothin nice.. All you SU old folks who ain't played a note all season..... To be frank.....SHUT UP!!! :redhot: Yea I'm heated cause I'm tired of tha trash.. Just show up wit ya wind breakers ready cause its gone feel like a hurricane headed straight for tha U.. Oh and tell tha band to bring some extra horns. They might need help from ya'll old heads.. NUFF SAID........RUN WIT IT

Originally posted by G.A.
To end all coversation here it is... Baritone section leader... Yea BARITONES... Ain't no fear ain't no holdin back... Get ya weight up. We comin. Forget tha past this is a whole new animal you fightin and it ain't gone be nothin nice.. All you SU old folks who ain't played a note all season..... To be frank.....SHUT UP!!! :redhot: Yea I'm heated cause I'm tired of tha trash.. Just show up wit ya wind breakers ready cause its gone feel like a hurricane headed straight for tha U.. Oh and tell tha band to bring some extra horns. They might need help from ya'll old heads.. NUFF SAID........RUN WIT IT

Are u finished?:rolleyes: Ya'll B-tones and t-bones together can match the power of our B-tones. U better ask somebody.:rolleyes:

OLD HEADS???:eek2:

You don't even know what you're asking for.:eek2: :eek2: :redhot:

The current Jukebox will demolish u guys, and you want old heads...:confused:

Originally posted by jukeboxmello97
OLD HEADS???:eek2:

You don't even know what you're asking for.:eek2: :eek2: :redhot:

The current Jukebox will demolish u guys, and you want old heads...:confused:

i know right! smh@ his/her ignorance! its bliss i tell ya!

Originally posted by 1995mobb
I don't want to see anyone of you guys post after saturday night and I'm trying to tell you.........

you will learn after this year........... i don't know about the next years but this will be one that you will not ever forget and tell patty he better stay and bring some pain pills because the boom will give you a headache from the visitor's side.

this battle will be the battle of COLD HEARTED SNAKE.............or Crazy in Love....................

Cold Hearted Snake? I own 'no 'bout that. Personally, I think SU's Cold Hearted Snake is tad better. But, again this year should be a good battle. Wish I could be there to see it.

oh, we's sked nah

:rolleyes:

I enjoy SU's cold-hearted snake better myself. But what I'm trying to here is if S phi D is ready for chase, fury, #1, Big Nuts, Sweet Love, etc.

E.O.H.

:redhot: :redhot: PLAY WIT IT!!! :redhot:

The Jukebox will be out of quarters this weekend; the "Sonic Boom" is going to blow the Jukebox away with the ?Boom Box! Send the Jukebox to the junk yard they are obsolete!

Originally posted by shake_em_off
All I have to say is good job SU BUT HATS OFF TO THE BOOM!!!!!!!!

J-State Book is OFF THE Chain!!!!

This is what went down

JState marched in first...warmed up, played marches

Southern Marched in - JState krunk up Big Balling and about 5 more songs......I was waiting on SU to get in the stands because of all the talk about Power.

SU Stand Tunes (in no order)
Hay
Swamp Ni**a
The Show
In Those Jeans - Nice!!!!!
School Spirit Songs
Cold Hearted Snake
PIMP
Sure there is more but can't remember

JSU Stand Tunes (In No Order)
Big Balling
David Banner Remix (about 4 songs from D. Banner) -OFF THE KHAIN!
Fly Away
The Show Remix - Off the Khain
PU**Y Don't Fail me Now - KILLER!!!!
Cold Hearted Snake
SuperMan into Under Pressure - OMG This **** was BLOWING
Nobody Does it Better
Secret Garden - KILLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Signs of Love Making - Killer!!!
Hay
Party Don't Stop
There was more, I'm Sure someone will update the list

HALFTIME GOES TO JSU Sonic Boom HandsDown!!!!

SU - Drill was kool as always and sound was there...some were really marching, some weren't. This TBone was marching so hard that he wasn't playing, I know this because I watched his slide and it did't move for a minute. I really didn't like the Drill Tunes.
Dancing Dolls danced to Crazy inLove and were - LATE, what the h#ll was that?LOL
I didn't like the dance routine

JState - Drill was kool and sound was there aswell! I was feeling Frontin.
J-Settes also danced to Crazy in Love and left the field on FIYAH!!! Dancing Dolls weren't ready
The Dance Routine was OFF THE KHAIN

Halftime goes to The Boom Handsdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back