Jackson State vs Texas Southern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jaydog
I see I'm not the only one that picked up on the hypocrisy. In short he said he wasn't impressed with the Boom, their halftime sucked and was tacky, Texas Southern was great, energetic, clean and ready for the battle, but JSU gets the W. Okay!:lmao:
critaucal and jaydog................go easy on the cat. some people have to beat around the bush to give a compliment without trying to say that ya'll may have beat them. from all the reports that i got, it was said that the boom came in and did their thing and left the field smoking, but i also heard that the ocean held thier oown and tried thier best to put the fire out. so let's understand that everybody can't say ya'll won and we'll get ya'll next year so i say thank him for the compliment and applaud his efforts towards humbling himself......clap clap clap clap clap:) :) :D :D

Originally posted by SKIP
preciate that info i thought we had a fool running around......who do ya'll play this weekend because uapb and krank will be in town.......................

I thought that was later?:confused:
We're going to Thibodeaux to play some red...uhhh Nichols State. But we're not supposed to be going to Alabama A&M. Strange.:(

LilC, you must realize that when the band(not just TXSU) go on road trips of little meaning TO THE BAND. That decision came from the top brass. Lord knows I didnt like traveling to San Marcos back in the day.

Are you from Pine Bluff? I don't even know but it sounds like some of the the hate people from Pine Bluff has been shooting lately.

no this it what we peeps on the page call ness

this is between txsu/jsu keep us out of it..he goes to TXSU..smh still whining bout 2 weeks ago..since we "hate" dont use our word "ness".it came from pb..u might start shooting haterade too :rolleyes:

but back at the ranch..............carry on:)

Originally posted by SWAC31

this is between txsu/jsu keep us out of it..he goes to TXSU..smh still whining bout 2 weeks ago..since we "hate" dont use our word "ness".it came from pb..u might start shooting haterade too :rolleyes:

Ness may opitomy (sp) Pine Bluff but "Carry On" is signed, sealed and pattented by Nonchalant Productions, kid...Now with that said...
*ahem*
....Carry On...:cool:

Bruh, truthfully I could care less about Pine Bluff, but his little rant does sound kinda Bluffish. Like I said earlier, I rarely even post, but I do read the swacpage a lot and the Bluff seems real "anti-Boom" lately. I actually thought dude was from Pine Bluff until I read his post close and noticed the "we" part of his statements when talking about TxSU. As far as whining goes......... I said nothing about two weeks ago. But seeing that you could give an example on your own, without my help that might remotely be classified at "hate", then I guess you helped prove my point. The guilty will speak. I don't know when the rivalry really started between JSU/UAPB but I have noticed it has picked up lately. You just don't seem that important to me. The Pine Bluff of my years (94 - 97) were cool and just trying to get their program started. I still remember Pine Bluff's director's coming to JSU to get advice on how to run their program. But it's cool. As far as I'm concerned yall are doing a good job improving you program. I'm an oldhead, at this point in my life I'm happy if all yall do well. As far as your little word "ness" you can have it back if it makes you feel better. Nah, I take that back, I'm jackin you word. So what? I'll use it in a sentence for you. The fact the you crying about your little word is "ness". Now you can have it back.

Bruh, truthfully .

i stopped reading right there...-edits post-

no need to respond my point was proven....HAHAHA!!

:bawling: <------

ps..if u aint mean us theres always an option to use the edit button :idea:....

like i sed
txsu vs jsu..carry on

and to jerome...lol i gotchu nikka:cool:

To the earlier post, Yes I still gave JSU the win. Now I just came on here and gave my opinion and my own synapsis on what I thought about it, I don't care if anyone doesn't agree with it. That's their opinion not to agree.

I gave JSU the win because I know what TXSU can do and they didn't do it. PLus, it's this hype that JSU is suppose to be the best so me saying that TXSU was better than JSU isn't true. That's not what I'm trying to say. I'm saying in more simplified terms. Both Bands were sloppy at times. Both bands need more work to do,
some things from different bands had more stronger points than others, but as a band, we feel like we didn't get what we wanted to get accomplished. And yes I march in the Ocean of Soul.
Now if you wanna break that up, Again I say for the Umpteenth time:
1st Quarter: JSU
2nd Quarter: JSU
Halftime: TXSU
3rd Quarter:Toss Up
4th Quarter: TXSU - (Due to majority of fanfares won, and back to back song battles with J-state)
5th Quarter: Tie- TXSU with edge, so I would give it to them. That Toccata and Fugue was a nice twist.

The Pine Bluff of my years (94 - 97) were cool and just trying to get their program started. I still remember Pine Bluff's director's coming to JSU to get advice on how to run their program. But it's cool.

Boy, I knew I liked you for some reason!!!!! :lol: You marched 94-97?? Those were my years, CB!!!!! Hit me up on the PM!

And yeah, I do remember that too when a PB director came down to JSU getting advice....

Originally posted by Harmonical Phrase
Now I just came on here and gave my opinion and my own synapsis on what I thought about it, I don't care if anyone doesn't agree with it. That's their opinion not to agree.

It's cool, HP. It's your opinion.
It's still early in the season, and I'm sure all SWAC bands still got work to do!

i stopped reading right there...-edits post-

no need to respond my point was proven....HAHAHA!!

:bawling: <------

ps..if u aint mean us theres always an option to use the edit button :idea:....

like i sed
txsu vs jsu..carry on

and to jerome...lol i gotchu nikka:cool:

Nowhere in my post did I not say I did not mean you, as in Pine Bluff. I meant Pine Bluff. I said he sounded so Pine Bluffish and he did, that I thought he was from Pine Bluff as I was orginally reading the post. But as the post went along I realized he was from TxSO and I even said in my original post "...but I'm sure your from Texas Southern and you're just trying to hold up for your school, which is cool." So I don't need to edit nothing. So I don't know what point you think you proved. So in short I really don't care if you read what I got to say or not. But what I said is what I meant and the way I say it is the way I meant to say it. It's not my fault you misread what I said. Quit whining *****! And good luck on the rest of you season.

Note to e'erbody here: If you know HP personally then I'm telling you that is not Jevon. The person using HP's name is in the band but Jevon is under another name "Survivor". So don't take nothing personal. He's hype (HP) and with all due respect he's not the only person who's biased for his school. Go on Showtime mag and see the folk from JSU calling the Ocean slaw and on marchingsport DMJeternal seems to think nothing has changed for the better with this Ocean....but the smart folk usually outnumber the idgits anyway.

Originally posted by CriTAUcal
Boy, I knew I liked you for some reason!!!!! :lol: You marched 94-97?? Those were my years, CB!!!!! Hit me up on the PM!

And yeah, I do remember that too when a PB director came down to JSU getting advice....

See, I know people from my time remember PB a struggling program just trying to get started. I think they have done a good job improving, but they seem to have forgotten who their daddy is.:D I still remember them doing the same exact show that we did in '95 in Jackson in Arkansas in '96, all the way down to the Africano skit. Their whole original style was based on us, but I will say they are now doing their own thing and are getting better. But just as in any parent child relationship, daddy is always glad to see his child progress & improve, buuuuuuuut every once in a while the child will get, as the old folks say, too big for his britches, and daddy will have to spank that azz and put things back in perspective for them. I think Pine Bluff is getting to that point.:D I'm just playing Bluffites. Don't get mad.:)

if you call playing so that you here t-cons hanging over then hay thats cool but i know we got with jsu.

1st i give jsu all of that but we did good as well better then then on the half, and 5th 2nd the had us in th 1st and the 3rd only cause we take out time for our foot ball team something jsu dont know how to do cause playing when there team had the ball was off. ] and dont let me get on marching cause jsu got a lot of walkers and i got the tape and whats up with the 2nd band on the side line marching but they all came out the hole at the same time. so how about you get off d*** and do what we do. holla

Please watch your language. Thanks. -- s phi s

same

the last time i look at myself i was 21 i say what i wont to say like i said get off ****.

The last time I looked, I had the power to get you zipped for not following the rules. And BTW, the word is WANT, not wont....And you say you are HOW old??? Consider this your final warning.

Originally posted by lilC
Be 21 and be at least somewhat respectable. Some trash talk is okay and some isn't.
:D :D :D :D :D :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: give him hell lil c. ha ha ha ha ha

just for you

who care what you talking about like i said i say what the **** i wont to say and you out of all people can't tell me ****. so how about you get some and then get off my **** for we have a baby.

Stromie, this is my final request for you to watch your language on this board.

-s phi s-

Dude somebody said you're in the band with me this year. If this is true and you still want to talk all this crap (to folk other people from the Ocean are cool with anyway) I'll be at practice in the bone section. I'm the cat in the bone section called NeSmith. And remember...every other person on this site from the Ocean will of course be there too.:redhot:

the peolpe on the sideline r there 4 a reason...n this is because they r SORRY therefore do not and will not march due to this fact...n secondly War-N-Thunder got n they arse especially those tenors...i dont understand how u can 10 tenors and only hear 2 and we have 6 tenors and we just slaughtered yall..DAM!... i mean what is really going on..n that is all...good-bye:D

Re: just for you

Originally posted by stromie
who care what you talking about like i said i say what the **** i wont to say and you out of all people can't tell me ****. so how about you get some and then get off my **** for we have a baby.

Stromie, this is my final request for you to watch your language on this board.

-s phi s-

STromie you need to come your Arse down. You are making yourself look really bad. I hope your not in the "Ocean" . You must be a crab. That would explain the grammer issues etc... If you are indeed 21 like you say you are then act like it. You sound like a 15 year old. :rolleyes:

:redhot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back