Jackson State vs. Tennessee State: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

What is up with us? We have a solid defense. It has gotten stronger. The special teams is good. But that offense, I just don't understand. Can someone please help me out?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...erbacks-struggle-vs-tennessee-state/90200444/

I'm with you man.. the defense is getting drug all over Tigerland but when you have an offense that can't move the ball and you still in it til the 4th quarter, then the defense is doing something right. Is our defense legit/solid? NO but it's better than some people give it credit for. I keep trying to tell people the offense is the problem right now. Once the offense clicks, especially the ground game, we will start rolling. We scored THREE points in the second half and lost by 14. The offense scored what? 12-13 points all game? The good thing is that the offense has potential but we MUST get that ground game into gear... WE MUST. I think against SWAC d-lines, we will move the ball better on the ground and help the defense out more. Our coaches are getting a good look at our personnel needs so this recruiting season is going to be special.

I predict JSU will finish 4 in the east behind Alcorn, Bama State, AAMU.

Predict all you want but it won't happen. JSU is going to make a serious push toward Houston. We just have a lot of work to do. It's not unusual for a JSU team to kick into gear around the 3rd or 4th week in the season.... 1995, 1998, 2000, 2008, and 2012 come to mind... and we actually limped our way into Houston in 2013 but it wasn't as bad as those other years.

Last edited:
Predict all you want but it won't happen. JSU is going to make a serious push toward Houston. We just have a lot of work to do. It's not unusual for a JSU team to kick into get around the 3rd or 4th week in the season.... 1995, 1998, 2000, 2008, and 2012 come to mind... and we actually limped our way into Houston in 2013 but it wasn't as bad as those other years.

You are smoking some good shyt!

We literally spotted yall 13 points and cane back and smoked your BBB Pop Warner team. We were beating ourselves with miscues and penalties. We also had to take our QB out in the 4th because of the cheap shots.

JSU is not on our level yet.

#THESTREAKCONTINUES

I know its not his fault. Just have to play with what we have right now.

Dude don't fall for pops tears... LOL
We have more than people give us credit for.... we don't have a Rico or a Casey but we are not THAT devoid on talent. Remember when Washington, Wright and Morris couldn't score the first three weeks of the season? We came out of that just like we gonna come out of this!

Those SWAC refs literally tried to keep yall in the game so your fans wouldn't bounce.

Your team is so undisciplined that its ridiculous. JSU should have been dayum near penalty free but those bogus PI calls took a lot out of us. People don't want to give our defense credit but we legit STOPPED you TWICE in that drive. Our DBs made good plays.

Those bad PI calls gave a new life to your team and changed the game....

I expect the excuses. It goes down like this every year.

We beat Yall. JSU excuses. Repeat.

See my smack thread.

Like I said, Yall are improving but so are other teams in the SWAC.

Stay on your grind and then try to get at us.

TSU got away with a few hold calls too. Those PI's were straight bogus!!!! Those changed the game... but yeah TSU is undisciplined and your special teams will get you beat in OVC play...TSU will have a losing record this season.. Or finish at 500 again.

TSU got away with a few hold calls too. Those PI's were straight bogus!!!! Those changed the game... but yeah TSU is undisciplined and your special teams will get you beat in OVC play...TSU will have a losing record this season.. Or finish at 500 again.

Yada Yada

Whateva helps yall sleep at night and gets you through the week.

#WEOWNJSU

This is another reason everybody loves to smack yall.

You have such a delusional fanbase.

Wake up!

Mane, er' body wants to smack JSU for some reason lol. You're in line 'cause y'all don't have a true rival. JSU can't be everybody's rival mane.

Y'all should have be penalized by the NCAA anyway.

Just continue to improve JSU so that the SHC crowd can continue to get their moneys worth.

#WHO'SYADADDY

Just continue to improve JSU so that the SHC crowd can continue to get their moneys worth.

#WHO'SYADADDY

Actually, we didn't show any improvement over last year this past weekend. But we have the potential to grow and improve. Im just still not happy that the refs walked ya'll down the field for a TD.

Dude you beat us last year and the year before. You finished 500 2014 and below 500 last season. where did I lie....!!!

Dude, and we continue to put a foot in yall's azz!

Bye dude, until your annual beatdown in Memphis

Adios!

MwTpNMz.gif

Back