Jackson State vs. Tennessee State: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Less than stellar play by my Tigers and that will not get in done if we are trying to win a OVC title.

The annual bend over in Memphis?

boosie-yes.gif

I want ask some of SU fans something. Who was really calling you all offense whine Chad was there cause I'm not seeing any type of creativity with Germany.

What is up with us? We have a solid defense. It has gotten stronger. The special teams is good. But that offense, I just don't understand. Can someone please help me out?

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/...erbacks-struggle-vs-tennessee-state/90200444/

Quarterback LaMontiez Ivy made his second consecutive start and finished the first half 8 of 17 (47.1 percent) for 90 yards and one touchdown with no interceptions. The Tigers struggled to piece together multiple lengthy drives against a Tennessee State team that has limited them to an average of 15 points a game the previous four seasons.

"I think the biggest mistake that he probably made tonight was the pick-six," coach Tony Hughes said. "Other than that, he played error-free football. As long as you don't turn the football over and give us a chance to punt, I'm OK. We don't have to score on every single drive. I think he did a good job."

JSU has improved.

The coach needs to get more talent in there. JSU seems to always make us play some ugly and awkward football.

Still some discipline issues because some of those late hits were bush league.

JSU will improve but there is a lot if work ahead.

#JSUWEOWNYOU

Back