Jackson State University Tigers NSD 2016

JR whats a healthy QB.. i dont think we've had one of those in years LOL

LOL. Man I know how that is. We went through that with Mark Orlando getting our Qbs killed.

I think Chad will construct your offense to be quick hitting. Ivy will have to get the ball out of his hand quicker in Chad's offense.

I'm glad we got Terry or I'd be foaming at the mouth for profit at su lab, I think he goes to su lab lol.

Sullivan looks to be the type of RB you guys need as you transition out of that Air Raid into more of a varied offense. Sullivan looks to be a one-cut go type of back, plus he's strong enough to get that YAC. Good pickup.

Sullivan looks to be the type of RB you guys need as you transition out of that Air Raid into more of a varied offense. Sullivan looks to be a one-cut go type of back, plus he's strong enough to get that YAC. Good pickup.

Dude is a beast. with him and Jordan Johnson our future at RB looks hella bright

How big is Adams? He looks rangy like Robert Kent or Thomas Ricks who played for Southern. He looks like a tall, rangy QB. Like he's heavier than what you think because of his height. I like that, bulk him up a little and he grows a couple of more inches.

How big is Adams? He looks rangy like Robert Kent or Thomas Ricks who played for Southern. He looks like a tall, rangy QB. Like he's heavier than what you think because of his height. I like that, bulk him up a little and he grows a couple of more inches.

6'3" 220

Out of all the rb we signed you paired Sullivan with Johnson? Lmao Sullivan and kennedy will be the new gooden and sims.

You dont like Johnson BBF. You know what i forgot all about Kennedy lol. I didnt see his name on the CONFIRMED board

You dont like Johnson BBF. You know what i forgot all about Kennedy lol

Man, my old partner I grew up with in Jackson is Jarius Moore's uncle. What are you guys going to do with that kid at RB? He had a ton of potential coming out of Terry Ms.

You dont like Johnson BBF. You know what i forgot all about Kennedy lol. I didnt see his name on the CONFIRMED board

Nope...Johnson might not play here but he's really smart lol. Yes Kennedy had mistakes on his loi so we sent it back.

Man, my old partner I grew up with in Jackson is Jarius Moore's uncle. What are you guys going to do with that kid at RB? He had a ton of potential coming out of Terry Ms.

Moore graduates this spring and will probably be a coach at one of these ms high schools...

Hey, the kid is soft. They don't make'em like they use to. You know that JR.

LOL. Well he is the Sister's and her husband's kid. So I don't know how he was raised. I know how my boy and his sister was raised though. LOL.

He quit mid season last year

Oh wow! Didn't hear that one. Oh well. I guess Beans is right.

You wouldn't have. It aint like we actually RAN the ball last year anyways lol. With injuries etc by the alcorn game we were on our 4th string RB

Back