Jackson State University Tigers NSD 2016

I am sure Hughes is pulling some existing scholarships on players who don't fit what he wants to do. Most coaches do. Ask Michigan and Harbaugh. LOL.

New coaches will tend to over sign a little bit.

All you really have to do is go to twitter and enter the name of the school to see who has signed with them.

I am sure Hughes is pulling some existing scholarships on players who don't fit what he wants to do. Most coaches do. Ask Michigan and Harbaugh. LOL.

Heck they can only bring in 25!

I can tell right now Hughes has never had to deal with the APR at an HBCU Level if he is signing 30 Plus kids at JSU.

Also We as HBCUs cannot afford to do that. We already have problems getting Alumni to Give Back as it is. Pulling the kids Scholarship that had no choice but to play under a Poor coach like Harold Jackson plants a seed of hatred in the players mind.

Thus when that same JSU Player cannot finish his degree due to no funds or has to drop out of school, they will speak badly of JSU and HBCUs in general. Additionally, the JSU's Players Offspring will likely be steered to non-HBCUs.

HBCUs cannot burn bridges of People that represent our schools. True, those players did not win but let them finish their Scholarship out up until Graduation.

I can tell right now Hughes has never had to deal with the APR at an HBCU Level if he is signing 30 Plus kids at JSU.

Also We as HBCUs cannot afford to do that. We already have problems getting Alumni to Give Back as it is. Pulling the kids Scholarship that had no choice but to play under a Poor coach like Harold Jackson plants a seed of hatred in the players mind.

Thus when that same JSU Player cannot finish his degree due to no funds or has to drop out of school, they will speak badly of JSU and HBCUs in general. Additionally, the JSU's Players Offspring will likely be steered to non-HBCUs.

HBCUs cannot burn bridges of People that represent our schools. True, those players did not win but let them finish their Scholarship out up until Graduation.

Are you really questioning Tony Hughes and his recruiting practices and JSU has one of the best Compliance Departments in the SWAC ranked by the NCAA one of the few things TFO has done right. I think Tony knows what he is doing...

You know something JR? Can you tell me if we signed any of those bus load of La kids we brought in? What about those kids from NOLA?

I know you signed a few La kids. The same ones folks have been talking about. Don't know about a bus load of them though. LOL.

Back