Jackson State University Tigers NSD 2016

I know you signed a few La kids. The same ones folks have been talking about. Don't know about a bus load of them though. LOL.
Which ones they been talking about? So, you don't know about the NOLA kids? What about those SU Lab kids?

I know you signed a few La kids. The same ones folks have been talking about. Don't know about a bus load of them though. LOL.

Wasted all that damm money on that bus of La kids taking them out to eat and they didn't even sign...Damm Germany idea LOL

Are you really questioning Tony Hughes and his recruiting practices and JSU has one of the best Compliance Departments in the SWAC ranked by the NCAA one of the few things TFO has done right. I think Tony knows what he is doing...

Tony knows what he doing at an FBS School. But we all know HBCUs have different circumstances.

Never forget that ALL the NCAA rather P5, HBCU, etc. is a Plantation.

We as HBCUs can't burn bridges with players who at least represented our school on the Field. It is not their fault the previous coach sucked. Let's those kids finish their scholarship out up to Graduation.

The BR kids from Madison Prep — Triplett, Brumfield — and Sullivan from Zachary signed their LOIs to you guys this morning.

Southern Lab's kids are doing their stuff at 1 p.m.

Antonio Morales reporting via Twitter that the QB from North Pike sent in his LOI. Will he push Ivy?

Well....they are both three stars but ivy has game experience advantage. I think if Germany can truly develop qbs then yes he'll push him. But lyles will put pressure on everyone if he's recovered well.

Tony knows what he doing at an FBS School. But we all know HBCUs have different circumstances.

Never forget that ALL the NCAA rather P5, HBCU, etc. is a Plantation.

We as HBCUs can't burn bridges with players who at least represented our school on the Field. It is not their fault the previous coach sucked. Let's those kids finish their scholarship out up to Graduation.
Say BH123, who have Hopson.......errrrrrrr.............I mean McNair signed today? Do he know anything about APR?

Well....they are both three stars but ivy has game experience advantage. I think if Germany can truly develop qbs then yes he'll push him. But lyles will put pressure on everyone if he's recovered well.

Chad is a QB whisperer LOL. I read somewhere that the QB from North Pike was a priority, but I'm not expecting him to supplant Ivy. I would shirt him.

Wasted all that damm money on that bus of La kids taking them out to eat and they didn't even sign...Damm Germany idea LOL

Yall got enough of them. LOL. Not like you didn't get any kids. But a bus load would be 20 plus kids. I don't think JSU wanted all of those kids that came.

Chad is a QB whisperer LOL. I read somewhere that the QB from North Pike was a priority, but I'm not expecting him to supplant Ivy. I would shirt him.

Ehhh...lol idk about that. It will depend on what type of qb Germany prefers. If he likes dual threats he'll lean towards adams or lyles. If he likes pocket guys he might be good with ivy,morikawa. Ivy isn't really a true qb tho, he was a 3* athlete. Juwan will be the first three star QB we've gotten in a long time.

Ehhh...lol idk about that. It will depend on what type of qb Germany prefers. If he likes dual threats he'll lean towards adams or lyles. If he likes pocket guys he might be good with ivy,morikawa. Ivy isn't really a true qb tho, he was a 3* athlete. Juwan will be the first three star QB we've gotten in a long time.

I think Chad can work with either. He worked with Dray who was a pure pocket QB. Howard is more athletic than Dray was. But he is a throw first QB as well. Chad also had Terrence Broadway at Capital High that went to U of H and finished at ULL. So he can deal with either or. Now don't expect him to run your QB to death. That's not his deal. Which will keep your QB healthy.

I think Chad can work with either. He worked with Dray who was a pure pocket QB. Howard is more athletic than Dray was. But he is a throw first QB as well. Chad also had Terrence Broadway at Capital High that went to U of H and finished at ULL. So he can deal with either or. Now don't expect him to run your QB to death. That's not his deal. Which will keep your QB healthy.

JR whats a healthy QB.. i dont think we've had one of those in years LOL

What can you tell us about D. Joseph from St Aug?

Looks to be a good player. The Aug obviously dropped off after Fournette left. But they still had good players. I wonder if he related to those Josephs that have come out of New Orleans over the years.

Back