Jackson State fires John Hendrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm so what’s the difference in a contract not being renewed and terminated? Does he still work at JSU?

Terminated means you no longer work there, while not being renewed means at the end of the contract you will not be retained as a employee. He is still a employee of jsu thru the end of the contract year. He could be reassigned to work in another area if they wanted him unless he resigns.

Delusional Fans I guess. I believe they meant USA was 2-10 last year.

Very delusional. USM really thinks that they should be mentioned in the same breath as UM and MSU when they are barely above JSU in the MS hiearchy. The only reason they even get mentioned with them is because they are a PWI and FBS. Let the SWAC schools go FBS in 10 years. JSU will pass them (which is why I think "they" already are plotting to slow this down)

Very delusional. USM really thinks that they should be mentioned in the same breath as UM and MSU when they are barely above JSU in the MS hiearchy. The only reason they even get mentioned with them is because they are a PWI and FBS. Let the SWAC schools go FBS in 10 years. JSU will pass them (which is why I think "they" already are plotting to slow this down)
Very true. They was on Hopson so bad taking about he never should have hired and everything. How can you complain about results and you wasn't paying him or his staff. USM had the lowest paid staff and head coach in CUSA and one of the lowest in FBS. They were really gunning for him after their performance against us. Their run game got shut down and their offense didn't score a touchdown until the 3rd quarter.

Very true. They was on Hopson so bad taking about he never should have hired and everything. How can you complain about results and you wasn't paying him or his staff. USM had the lowest paid staff and head coach in CUSA and one of the lowest in FBS. They were really gunning for him after their performance against us. Their run game got shut down and their offense didn't score a touchdown until the 3rd quarter.
If Hopson had came from a PWI FCS PROGRAM it would have been an entire different respect for him. I mean he’s had them on back to back winning season. He could have came from Delta State or Mississippi University for women and there still would have been more respect and patience for him.

I want Jackson St. to hire a good coach as well. I do think coach turnover is not looking good for them. They has been thru 4 coaches in 10 years. They need to give whoever they hire the time they need and the fanbase is going to have to be patient with him. We need every team in the SWAC getting better.

Well, Whale, wail 😆

I guess JSU is looking for a coach who is currently standing in the unemployment line. I can’t see any coach who team is currently playing or planning on playing something this year leave their current job at this point and time. If Jackson St. don’t have their new coach already locked up, they have screwed up by firing their coach at this point and time.

It’s going to be difficult to find good assistant coaches at this point and time.

Bruh what 😳 💀 😆

JState hire of coach Prime got ol' Bewild looking like a genius. lol

I looked @ my comments to make sure I was supportive from day one. The ONLY snafu I made was giving coach Hendricks his flowers for being 2-0 vs PVAMU so I questioned the termination from that standpoint. Otherwise, nothing but green lights mane.

Yea you were 😆
Shiddddddddddddddddddddd Bewild crazy but he ain't stupid. lol

I'm looking @ everyone else's comments and all I can do is.... lawd....

giphy.gif

Where 'dem folks comments at who were mad @ ol' Bewild for simply congrat'ing JSU on the hire and saying UP FRONT that big things were about to happen? Where 'dem folk @ who said ol' Bewild gonna' get preggo and have a JState baby cuz I was riding y'all too hard? :(

That hurt po' ol' Bewild's feeling. :( *sniffle* *sniffle*

But Bewild looking like a gott dayam GENIUS son! You hear me?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back