Jackson State fires John Hendrick

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess JSU is looking for a coach who is currently standing in the unemployment line. I can’t see any coach who team is currently playing or planning on playing something this year leave their current job at this point and time. If Jackson St. don’t have their new coach already locked up, they have screwed up by firing their coach at this point and time.

It’s going to be difficult to find good assistant coaches at this point and time.

I guess JSU is looking for a coach who is currently standing in the unemployment line. I can’t see any coach who team is currently playing or planning on playing something this year leave their current job at this point and time. If Jackson St. don’t have their new coach already locked up, they have screwed up by firing their coach at this point and time.

It’s going to be difficult to find good assistant coaches at this point and time.

maybe that coach knows he’s leaving where He’s at right now and this buys time?

Lmao

yall are honestly an afterthought. The rest of the East’s attention has been on Alcorn. NOBODY has been worrying about Jackson State

Excuse our son... I’d be mad too if I won against JSU lately but still hella behind in the series....

nobody worried about J State, but the last two seasons we been in the mix for a swac East title In our worse days while ASU does everything to not win something...

Hell even in y’all “elite” days JSU was tapping some hornet arse... you not even relevant in your own state to be poking your chest out like y’all arrived... sat down somewhere and stop wasting people money at that “New hornet Stadium” out there robbing folks and haven’t done a damn thing.

Excuse our son... I’d be mad too if I won against JSU lately but still hella behind in the series....

nobody worried about J State, but the last two seasons we been in the mix for a swac East title In our worse days while ASU does everything to not win something...

Hell even in y’all “elite” days JSU was tapping some hornet arse... you not even relevant in your own state to be poking your chest out like y’all arrived... sat down somewhere and stop wasting people money at that “New hornet Stadium” out there robbing folks and haven’t done a damn thing.

New stadium. No ring. Waste of damn money. They built it so the Boom & Jukebox can come in & put on a clinic. LOL cause that’s all people really remember about that stadium.

Naw, he's mad because they can beat a down JSU and STILL not go anywhere near the SCG. How can that be? They beat a down JSU and STILL be a 3rd place team in the east behind the team they beat? Wow!!!

Is JSU ready to give him the control he needs? He had power at ASU and free reign. They begged him to come back after he turned them down. Him coming from a head coach FBS gig back to SWAC I’m not sure he would be fun to deal with internally when he tells you what he needs.
j st desperate for success. They'll probably give him what he wants.

Delusional Fans I guess. I believe they meant USA was 2-10 last year.

when you have some success with P5 coordinators they think it’s supposed to be like that forever. They still miss Fedora and Monken and blame Hopson for bad recruiting, game adjustments, etc. some have admitted the league sucks and Hattiesburg ain’t nothing to write home about so itll nevermbe a destination job

Good Luck JSU on your next hire....

Head coaches
TenureCoachOverall record
2006–2013Rick Comegy55–35
2014–2015Harold Jackson6–11
2016–2018Tony Hughes9–20
2018–2020John Hendrick6–9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back