Jackson State fires John Hendrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
So, J-State folks, y'all don't have a problem with this? Y'all OK with it?

Ken, let’s be real here. I think Hendricks is cool, but the alum weren’t all the way sold on him as head coach of a once proud football university. Ashley elevating him in the first place was premature and “let’s see how next season (2019-2020)” plays out , which was the determining factor of an extension or not. We’re not surprised because off the jump Ashley put him on a short leash ... But all I’m gone say is I don’t think this move was done without his successor being someone we absolutely couldn’t pass on.

Cold-blooded!

“In consultation with President Hudson and after a thorough review and evaluation of all aspects of our football program, I have decided that a change in leadership is in the best interest of our program and university,” JSU AD Ashley Robinson said. “I want to thank Coach Hendrick for the hard work he has done with our football program. I wish John much success in the future.”

If j st were to hire Prime The Legend i will be killing myself laughing! He just lost to a team in Mississippi in high school! LOL! Remember James Bell?

You talk as if the school Deion coaches is some heavyweight public high school in tx. 2 private schools battled in a close game. Mra isn’t a pushover. They can beat majority of public high schools in Jps. Smh James Bell isn’t Deion by no means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back