Jackson State fires John Hendrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken, let’s be real here. I think Hendricks is cool, but the alum weren’t all the way sold on him as head coach of a once proud football university. Ashley elevating him in the first place was premature and “let’s see how next season (2019-2020)” plays out , which was the determining factor of an extension or not. We’re not surprised because off the jump Ashley put him on a short leash ... But all I’m gone say is I don’t think this move was done without his successor being someone we absolutely couldn’t pass on.

TC is the guy they have wanted all along

folks barely win with an elite team “allegedly” and sho have a lot too say ... let’s just say a&m has been more lucky than good against “pushovers”THEE Jackson State” humble yourself ... it’s easy to go from swac East runner up too swac East basement.

Luck don't win 5 of the last 6 bossmane

LOL Coach Pete good. He been good since y'all fifth Head Coach in 3 years lol

Yeah, y’all will be on the searching block for another head coach too huh ? How many swac championships to the same team do y’all have to “throw an interception” I mean lose till ODUMBs gets the boot , Hendricks available if y’all want him...LOL

Yeah, y’all will be on the searching block for another head coach too huh ? How many swac championships to the same team do y’all have to “throw an interception” I mean lose till ODUMBs gets the boot , Hendricks available if y’all want him...LOL
Comegy curse, priceless lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back