Jack's Back - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jack's Back - 24 - Season 4

Yep .........about Tony not being in that car.

Can't hear the rain or the car door slam when Jack was listening to the tape.

BTW: I missed it ...............WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO THE TERRORIST SON THAT WAS TRADED FOR JACK?

Was he killed or just was not seen again?

Wasn't Berhooz killed after he was traded for Jack? He was killed in the van by the terrorist.

SU's Finest '93 said:
So, Fiyah, what do you think will become of Jack, now?

JDDEAD0052.jpg

cat daddy said:
Wasn't Berhooz killed after he was traded for Jack? He was killed in the van by the terrorist.

I thought they just cut that tracking device out of his neck. He was still alive then.

Season 5 information.......

the season will start off with the terrorist bombing of a ?high-value target?. It?s unclear if the high-value target is a person or a building but it's looking more and more like a combination of both a prominent building and a high-ranking government official who will be among the many killed in the terrorist attack.

"We'll pick Jack up in a very different place, roughly a year later. Of course, the show is the show, so it won't be long before he's back in the saddle. But we'll explore a little bit of what he's been doing with his life and the situation he's gotten himself into. That will certainly have an impact on his behavior when he gets involved in the streets".
Source - Quote from 24 writer/producer Robert Cochran from TvGuide interview

The government official will be the weak president/vice president. :idea:

Where is the real president anyway? They never mentioned more about his condition after the crash.

I've finished seasons 1,2, & 3 now. The variance in the writers and directors really shows. 3 was a little weak. Jack was ruthless as always. I was shocked at the way Sherry was killed. Then Wayne wanted to cover that up too. :shame: I love David Palmer. I wish he were still President.

Oh well, can't wait for season 5.

JSTUS said:
I've finished seasons 1,2, & 3 now. The variance in the writers and directors really shows. 3 was a little weak. Jack was ruthless as always. I was shocked at the way Sherry was killed. Then Wayne wanted to cover that up too. :shame: I love David Palmer. I wish he were still President.

So did you see the common thread in all the seasons?

JSTUS said:

So it's safe to say that you are hooked! :lol:

Less than a month to wait. :jump:
Have y'all seen the previews? Jack is still shooting up everythang.

It will be a two night premiere just like last season. Jan. 15 and 16, 2006, 7-9pm(CST).

Fiyah mane, Jack is back...

:jump: :jump: :jump:

<font size=5><marquee>24 RETURNS ON, THIS SUNDAY, JANUARY 15, 2006!!!!!</font></marquee>

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back