Jack-Ass State University

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The SWAC

I happened to click on the JSU logo and it took me to this college known as Jack-Ass State, I thought Kenn chnged the site or something but anyway

I saw their mascot and saw that they were known as the Spotted Asses
melancol.jpg

I clicked on their curriculum..............

Introduction to Logic - Tigerpride

Tigerpride will explain to you how JSU will field the most talented team in America but seems to always fall short the last few seasons. Upon completion of this course, the student shall leave saying assinine statements and long, stupid phrases that shall mean nothing. In addtion, if the student is a gambler, the stident shall gain vast knowledge on how to lose their money from the professor and also learn how to beg.
donation10.jpg

Creative Writing - Get Ready

Prof. Ready shall teach students how to use fancy adjectives and words when describing an average subject. He will teach you how to pump up average players, average coaching, students and facilties. Upon completion of the course, the student will learn how to motivate themselves with just few short words.

Legal Ramblings - Robber-J-State Tiger

This course is not yet completed because Prof. Robber and JST cannot think for themselves. They probabaly will be assisting GR's class because they do a great job as "Yes-Sir Men" to GR.

Fashion - JSU ATL

JSU ATL will provide todays fancy fashion techniques to students. She will tell you where to go in the 3rd quarter due to the team's pathetic performance by halftime.

Staff - Blubood.............she will be in charge of cleaning because she does not know $hit.

<font size=5>ROTDFLMAO!!!!!</FONT>

jsue,
consider yourselves SMACKED!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Tigerpride is also the instructor for:
Excuses 101, 102-- A two part course which will enlighten students on how to come up with totally ridiculous ways to try to justify and explain any defeats or shortcomings one may face in life. Students completing this course will gain a firm knowledge of the "Week Later" theory.

Aww Dayum!!

I am on my side cluthing my chest LOL like Pison @ this dayum fool and them spotted horses, errrr I mean arses!!! BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!

Blubood.............she will be in charge of cleaning because she does not know $hit.

Look at this classic smack line!!!! ha ha ha ha!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww damn.......

ROTGDF....LMMFAO@The SWAC!!! LMAO :D

Aw...... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!

ROTFF

I never thought I would see the day that the banned fan would try to smack. DTown Jag would be a better match for the Mafia.

BTW, expect no return smack. We have already tried to stop smacking smalltime schools like the BAMA Boys, TxSo, and Pine Bluff, etc. But I would rather smack Benny and Spelman before I smack PV.

Sad.

Bandwagon/Fence Jumping 101

This class will be taught by "the bandfan." He is good at supporting as many schools as possible (other than his own) while constantly trying to get back at the school where he failed so badly. He will teach you how to frequently lash out while constantly carrying your emotion on your sleeve. Required material: Tissue Paper, Visine, Bib, High Chair

Smoke and Mirrors JSU style

The staff will explain to others what the term"small time
schools" mean. They will explain how can their school be considered big time without the proof of success/championships and losses to small time schools such as Pine Bluff.

This will be a suitable replacement for calculus

Now THAT was a good one!!!

Originally posted by the band fan
Smoke and Mirrors JSU style

The staff will explain to others what the term"small time
schools" mean. They will explain how can their school be considered big time without the proof of success/championships and losses to small time schools such as Pine Bluff.

This will be a suitable replacement for calculus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :D

How interesting....:idea:

Things such as series record will be all the proof that you need. If one school can only beat the other school once every ten years, guess which team is smalltime.

Will someone please make a few suggestions for schools for TBF to smack.

Here are a few

Tougaloo
Rust College
Benny
Stilman
Langston
Central State (until they put another team on the field)
Spelman
Bennett

TBF,

Start with those.

BF cuttin' up. LOL

Get'em BF! Get their arses!

I started to believe some of that **** they were sayin' back in '99 when SU cracked their face twice in the same season! :eek: Us? We got cracked once... I'd rather take one ass whoopin' rather than 2 consecutive ass whoopins in the same period of time. LOL :D

I cannot WAIT for JSU to return to Blackshear, errrrrr, our playing field :rolleyes: .

ROTFLMAO!!! You're killing me..ooooooo!!

You must admit..............................that isht was funny as "L"!!!

This one should be considered for HALL OF FAME!!!!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! My side is hurtin'.

Whose nutts are you going to put the clamps on this year...excluding PV of course.

I see you got an early start on L Mack. Are you going to stick with that one or have you seen someone at Paul Quinn you like?

I had the opportunity to play ball with Mack while growing up....so in all reality it isn't jocking because I know the guy. If I didn't know him it would be different.

Who's the next hyped up JSU prospect?

Darrel Assbury
Mike Goss
the Ingram kid cause he laid a clean block on someone?

I see ole band fan is trying to get a little wind beneath his wings. But I won't smack back. He's from Prarie View. I just can't do it.

Panthro,

November 10 will be here a lot sooner than you think. You might not like what you see.

Hole up,

That mofo said I was a "yes man" and couldn't think on my own. Then again, he is reaching. Band fan, try walking to the edges of the nearest bayou and lean over until you're paralell to the water. There might be a cliche or something that says it better, though.

da'dammit robber/JST/GR/... U must smack back da'dammit!

"L", say somethin' about Dorsey ( :emlaugh: ); our recruits from this past spring, rraaaaaaaa, the 80+ game losing streak ( :eek: )...

November 10th, I'm bringing deer meat, ooops I'm sorry, I meant venison (LOL) to the tailgate that I KNOW WE'RE GOING TO HAVE FO-SHO! :D

LOL, tbf smacked the entire Mafia.

This is hall of fame material.

robber, JST, TP and JSU ATL, the core group got smacked by the band fan.

Panthro....

I refuse smack someone from PV...just not worthy....why would I. I dont have that much original material, so I damn sho aint gonna waste it on PV.

I wont be in PV on Nov 10. I have to get my hair done or something that weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back