Jack-Ass State University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: whassup with that

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
You all need to learn how to make ofay's listen to you
Mr. Masturbation,
You're from Mississippi right? And you wanna make a statement like that. smdh

Stick to smacking about sports kid. But you cant do that so make yourself useful and go take down Mr. Charlie's rebel flag, since u wanna play billy badass.

WTF???

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
Fact: Coach Payton makes a majority golf ofay team win championships for JSU every year.

Fact: No Bama HBCU's can consistently recruit All-State black athletes. JSU can!!

JSU aint scared of ofay's and the ofay's no it. It's called respect, when you Porch Monkeys quit bowing to whitey you will understand.

With all of that being said...

What in da hell does that ish have to do with Bear Bryant, your love for the Univ. of Ala, and the dayum golf team??? :confused:

Man...what ELSE do you do besides matriculate all day long??? :xeye:

Do you have other hobbies or something?...what's the problem?

simply stated

JSU took a white mans game and put a black man in charge of it. JSU made the white man win us championships. YOu porch monkeys can't even get your top tier athletes to attend your run down schools and play "black" sports. Not one of the AL allstar kids are attending your porch monkey universitys. They think Bear Bryants (or any other white mans ice is colder). That is disrespect at it's finest. JSU wouldn't stand for that.

Mr. Ejaculation,

does Jackson have any Tiger Woods Minority Golf players?

We have two coming in this year?
Just asking.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Mr. Ejaculation,

does Jackson have any Tiger Woods Minority Golf players?

We have two coming in this year?
Just asking.

Will your two "Tiger Woods" :snicker: help y'all end JSU's 15 year run as champs???

Just axing.

Dang...and robber is over here cosigning for Mr. Misconception....

nonono2.gif

He cannot be from the great Jackson State University. Everybody I have met from Jackson State are some fine people. Even J-State Tiger is a fine fellow.

Re: WTF???

Originally posted by Ntelekt

With all of that being said...

What in da hell does that ish have to do with Bear Bryant, your love for the Univ. of Ala, and the dayum golf team??? :confused:

Man...what ELSE do you do besides matriculate all day long??? :xeye:

Do you have other hobbies or something?...what's the problem?

"whats the problem?" Well I think he is sexually flustrated. He need some "puddin".

JSU don't belive good products come out of the ghetto...bet ol' Payton is on Country Clun drive recruiting Biff's brothers who can't quite make the Ole Miss cut but doesn't want to drop to d-2.

TSU/BAMA

:idea: Is it that you just discovered that you had balls or is it that the white man finally decided to tell you that they were there! Because you jumped all up in this liberal conversation with JSU and Powerless Voice A & M (ooops).

Go back you dirty black and eat some more of those beans! :uzi:

See what happens when you let a field hand come in the house for two days a decade. :D

the band fan

I didn't know you had ghetto areas in AL, it seems like everyone stays too far apart to me! Pony express anyone........:rolleyes:

Beware of the PAW!

Originally posted by TIGERPAW
TSU/BAMA

:idea: Is it that you just discovered that you had balls or is it that the white man finally decided to tell you that they were there! Because you jumped all up in this liberal conversation with JSU and Powerless Voice A & M (ooops).

Go back you dirty black and eat some more of those beans! :uzi:

See what happens when you let a field hand come in the house for two days a decade. :D

the band fan

I didn't know you had ghetto areas in AL, it seems like everyone stays too far apart to me! Pony express anyone........:rolleyes:

Beware of the PAW!

KNEE GROW WHAT THE "L" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? THIS IS AN OPEN FORUM FOR ANYONE TO POST. SO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT, THEN THATS TOO DAYUM BAD. SO STFU.

the band fan

Beware of the PAW! [/B]

if you look to the left, it says Texas..that's T..E..X..A..S

as for JSU, someone told me there are three 1-aa programs in Mississippi and their all SWAC. So if I am Jackson State and I am recruiting someone who isn't quite 1-a material and wants to stay by the family, what options do you have? Valley or Alcorn? It should be easy to snag an All-Stater in MS...a 2A all-stater there is probabaly 1-aa caliber while a 2A all-stater in Texas is 1-a legitimately.

You have figured out why we are so successful. Now if you could just channel some of that energy into finding out why PV or TSU have sucked for the last 30 years, then you might have something. CAn you tell me again what it is about PV and TSU or whoever you are supporting this week that stops you from getting respectable recruits. I mean you do have lights and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back