Jack-Ass State University

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit!

That means you'll be there and I'll have the ice cold drank waiting w/ the deer meat that we're saving for that particular weekend.

Smack dammit!

Pis.... errrrrrr, I mean Panthro,

I'm looking forward to some good old venison and maize and whatever else is cooking. I hope things are going well for ya these days. My bunyuns been acting up lately. :( Know any home remedies???

Keep peeps from stepping on'em bruh. That's the BEST way to keep the bunyuns safe. Keep people off and STOP bumping "invisible" heads man...

The venison is a done deal. My homeboy has promised to deliver. If not, I'm stopping in Centerville to get some.... freshly packed and seasoned! :D

JSU acts like they own the conference.....football is the only sport they can really smack (wait....never mind) in.....

when we did go head to head PV usually wins in everything else....stop hiding folks

Originally posted by BulldogM.Ed.23

well there is golf...,
Please don't mention golf!!! The jstankers might start bombarbing the smack board with those all-important golf topics again! But then again, seems like golf is the only thing they can win though! :(

stankers,
Go on and get that golf smack on!!!!!! We'll understand!!:emlaugh:

TBF,

The only sport PV has ever had any consistent success against JSU in MIGHT be track.

JSU won the last Commishioners Cup and had also won several of the All-Mens titles before that. Our women's athletics has been our downfall for a while because until now, we did not put much emphasis there.

Don't even try to compare success

1. Football
2. Baseball
3. Basketball
4. Tennis
5 Golf

to JSU. The rest of the sports I am not sure of. Once again, Langston needs someone to smack.

we don't meet head to head in baseball or tennis....we played yall in tennis last year where I saw Robert Kent cheat my boy out...I've never seen a match last only 20 minutes, Kent called everything out when it looked in to me

Basketball? Yall went to the Big Dance in the 90s the same amont of times we went, NIT don't count

Golf...well, we don't recruit white folks to come to Prairie View for athletic purposes. They'll come regardless, not just for a golf team, we don't need to use that sport to boost minority (in our case) numbers.

So this is what you were talking about man !?!?!? ROTDF !!!

Originally posted by MightyDog
tbf, did GR know the Golf team was not black.

Makes you say..........hmmmm ????

This is some Hall of Fame Smack, no doubt !!!

I wouldnt care if the gold team was purple with yellow dots. As long as they keep winning and winning and winning. Unlike 0-7 with all of those useless white coaches on your team, but Cooper has told you that they are gods....so I cant really blame you.

They gots white folks? Is that the best smack you have. Are you saying that your boys are so afraid of white people that they dont think they can compete? Are you saying that they automatically give up knowing this? Is this the same attitude they take in business and when they compete for jobs? By they way you worded that statement, I already know the answer. Plus you are from Alabama...case closed.

This is sad

Oh Well...

Coach Payton

At JSU white folks know how to respect the knowledge and wisdom of African American males in authoritative positions. Coach Payton has those white boys in check and they play their hearts out for him. Kinda like how the Bama Porch Monkeys turn their backs on HBCU's to run up and down the field 100 mph for Bear Bryant (or any other white man).

band fan,

I think JSU are the current tennis champions. Won baseball and basketball last year. No need to mention football or golf.

What other sports matter????

I never said anything about whites. I didn't mention anything about whites. My question was did GR know the Golf team was not black?

At JSU white folks know how to respect the knowledge and wisdom of African American males in authoritative positions. Coach Payton has those white boys in check and they play their hearts out for him. Kinda like how the Bama Porch Monkeys turn their backs on HBCU's to run up and down the field 100 mph for Bear Bryant (or any other white man).

Mr. Mat, please go and read the AA thread. Or you want us to believe you are from Mars. Pison help send.

when its time for the white boys to leave the urban jungle known as JSU for the NCAAs.........they melt faster than ice in the summer

Robber, why do you keep mentioning football? :rolleyes:

what title have you won the last 4 years?

Hey, band fan!!!! :insert pic of wavey smilie here:

What's going on???

Oh, yeah. What are you bringing to the tailgate on Nov. 10???

Re: Coach Payton

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: LORD HAVE MERCY!!!!!!!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Re: Coach Payton

Originally posted by Mr. Matriculation
A Kinda like how the Bama Porch Monkeys turn their backs on HBCU's to run up and down the field 100 mph for Bear Bryant (or any other white man).

Now that was STUPID!!!

Oh...so I guess you ARE a big fan of the Ole Miss Rebels and the way they treat "Colored Folk" on THEIR football teams...:rolleyes:

Man, I ain't even from down here, but you look crazy throwin' stones in that glass azz house of yours.

Ntelekt,
Just ignore Mr. Matriculation. All of his posts talk about "porch monkey". Mr. Charlie done fooled that clown into thinking that the Mississippi negroes got it better than anybody else.

Mr. Matriculation,
Step outside the "honors dorm" for a minute and open your eyes. Mr. Charlie aint your friend either son!!!

Porch Monkey Logic

Fact: Coach Payton makes a majority golf ofay team win championships for JSU every year.

Fact: No Bama HBCU's can consistently recruit All-State black athletes. JSU can!!

JSU aint scared of ofay's and the ofay's no it. It's called respect, when you Porch Monkeys quit bowing to whitey you will understand.

Originally posted by MightyDog
After reading Matriculation profile, I understand him..................:(

Well I am glad somebody understands him. Can you get him some help????

whassup with that

Why are you Bama's always calling AD's offices and snooping around in people's profile? If you want to learn how to be respectable all you have to do is ask the posters from successful programs. There is no need for all the Peeping Tom action. You all need to go practice football or learn how to make ofay's listen to you, instead of calling every toll free number at JSU and sneaking around every JSU poster's profile. Damm Porch Monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back