It's time for high school football recruits to go the HBCU route

My thing is these black QBs who know damn well that Tommy and his lil brother will pass him up on the Depth chart at a Fbs. That makes no sense to me. You could have been playing QB at GSU.. SU... JSU and others from the gate.

Why would he bring up HBCUs to other schools?
When you fill out the questionnaire before the visits, they see where the parents attended school. UCLA brought it up in conversation. Arizona did also. Actually, a lot of power 5s have former SWAC players as assistants.

When you fill out the questionnaire before the visits, they see where the parents attended school. UCLA brought it up in conversation. Arizona did also. Actually, a lot of power 5s have former SWAC players as assistants.
Yeah Arizona's Receivers coach is from Louisiana.

My thing is these black QBs who know damn well that Tommy and his lil brother will pass him up on the Depth chart at a Fbs. That makes no sense to me. You could have been playing QB at GSU.. SU... JSU and others from the gate.

I blame some of it on parent's ignorance or delusion. Some of them see this type of behavior in corporate America most of their working lives and still fall for it.....

That's right. Damned a quality education. Just go to lsu and other big schools for a locker room. Got it. lmao!

And why can't you get a quality education at LSU or other big schools? That all depends on the student. There are kids at HBCUs that aren't getting a quality education either because they're not applying themselves and studying. . Has nothing to do with the school.

And why can't you get a quality education at LSU or other big schools? That all depends on the student. There are kids at HBCUs that aren't getting a quality education either because they're not applying themselves and studying. . Has nothing to do with the school.

You can fall through the cracks at a large school or small school nephew transferred to PV and he is a good student/athlete there, but he was a good student at the FBS he transferred from, it is up to the student

One will get out of it what one puts into it. So yes, you can get a quality education at big state U like one could at HBCUs. That's not the point of that tweet though. The tweet dude said "dis is why'z you'z come to lsu" *walking into locker room*. Or, did I misunderstand what he said and what he was doing when he said "this is why you come to lsu."

Also, I don't agree w/ your last premise that it has nothing to do w/ the school. I believe it does have a LOT to do w/ the school, when one is unmercifully treated like a co-dependent 2 yr old infant through their academic matriculation.

MaxPreps National Champions by year:

Past MaxPreps National Champions
2008 – St. Thomas Aquinas (Fort Lauderdale, Fla.)
2009 – Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, N.J.)
2010 – De La Salle (Concord, Calif.)
2011 – Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, N.J.)
2012 – John Curtis Christian (River Ridge, La.)
2013 – Booker T. Washington (Miami, Fla.)
2014 – Allen (Texas)
2015 – Katy (Texas)
2016 – Bishop Gorman (Las Vegas, Nev.)
2017 – Mater Dei (Santa Ana, Calif.)
2018 – North Shore (Houston)

Back