If you could have marched

Status
Not open for further replies.
My crab brother Wayne told me that Alf was in town and that they drove down to Houston over the weekend. I believe we all started in 87 together.

Yeah, that was TIGHT and it is on yotube.

NN,
If you know "WALT BABY LOVE" from GSU, he is my neighbor in Mansfield. ALF was just in town over the weekend. I dropped him off at the airport Monday morning.

I got some life long lasting relationship with people in the GSU band as if I was in that band (from the 1988 to 1993 era).

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
WE really do think alike I was about to say that same thing!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Niggum was not even born probably yet..... Hell you can tell that he is young look when he entered the band or maybe he had gotten out of jail and then turned his life around hmmmmmmm!!! POSSIBLE.................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SMH, she meant it as a joke...
Not being born and not hearing a band and trying to pass judgement is the same...

Difference is I have seen and they do have footage of SU posted from 1976.
1979, since you want to be technical I had full hearing capabilities for a full year...jack DUmass...:tup:

I looked on youtube but I couldn't find the FAMU clip. I'm sure it's out there somewhere..

Stop lying! *lip turned up*

You know you wanted to come to J-State! ;)

You so stuck on your BS till it ain't mildly funny... SU been kicking your band arse since you step foot in JSU bandroom, but yet you can not have desired to go to SU but this man can't feel he didn't want to go to JSU??!?!

I ain't have the desire to go to JSU neither, always looked at you all as the "other" band....

SU is the band to be in for power, drills, funk and just blowing band clean out the stadium
and FAMU is the band to be in for all your Ballads all the rest of the stuff JSU attempts to do...:lecture:

SMH, she meant it as a joke...
Not being born and not hearing a band and trying to pass judgement is the same...

Difference is I have seen and they do have footage of SU posted from 1976.
1979, since you want to be technical I had full hearing capabilities for a full year...jack DUmass...:tup:

Man....where you been?

I was starting to get worried...:D

I thought ya'll were talking about the Welch's commercial by FAMU....:lol:

I remember Gram's coke commercial...:D
Thanks anyway Frat!..:wavey:

We were, but you know NN gets lost easily ... :lol:

Stop lying you know the only reason you ain't go to SU, because you felt SU ain't want girls......:lecture:

Actually, I never saw SU band until I was a freshman at JSU.
By then, it confirmed my decision that I made the right choice by going to JSU.

You so stuck on your BS till it ain't mildly funny... SU been kicking your band arse since you step foot in JSU bandroom, but yet you can not have desired to go to SU but this man can't feel he didn't want to go to JSU??!?!

I ain't have the desire to go to JSU neither, always looked at you all as the "other" band....

SU is the band to be in for power, drills, funk and just blowing band clean out the stadium
and FAMU is the band to be in for all your Ballads all the rest of the stuff JSU attempts to do...:lecture:

Man, su don't know the first thang about funk.
Da BOOM is taylor made for funk/blues. That DEEP base that sounds like it weighs a ton can be found no where else in the SWAC.
Stand next to da BOOM's drum section and stand next to su's.
There's NO contest and YOU know it.

su's made for jazz...jazz and more jazz. Don't get it twisted.
su is a jazz type band and always will be.

JSU=Blues/Funk and BASS, whereas su=cajun/jazz AND TREBLE.

You know, the same EXACT thing could be (and HAS BEEN) said about you! :lol:

Difference is what is said about me means nothing because it's not putting stacks in my bank account and SURELY not taking STACKS out of my account..
I must be very important to have so many people that don't know me "SAY" things about me.. The people that are the most talked about are often richer and better off than those who are talkng about them..

Did you noticed I talk about none of you all behind your backs....lol And whats funny, I would have much more to say versus those who choose wordsa about "SUtrpt96"....lol
"Did you see that dude's straight hair lining".....I don't need attention to know I could rip many folk up with the truth.. But I know it will hurt like h3ll so I just will continue to post my opinions about BAND.

But outside of the COUNTRY it is GOOD to have a straight hair lining...:tup:

Man, su don't know the first thang about funk.
Da BOOM is taylor made for funk/blues. That DEEP base that sounds like it weighs a ton can be found no where else in the SWAC.
Stand next to da BOOM's drum section and stand next to su's.
There's NO contest and YOU know it.

su's made for jazz...jazz and more jazz. Don't get it twisted.
su is a jazz type band and always will be.

JSU=Blues/Funk and BASS, whereas su=cajun/jazz AND TREBLE.

You don't know the funk I am talking about so leave it along.... The SU bands I am used to hearing had major FUNK...

It get annoying to hear folk with a second rated band try to act like a band that been on top of many folk list don't have a clue.... You are a trip dude...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Whose talking about Jared behind his back? :smug:

Betta not be NOBODY...ya hea! :angry:

It's sad that anyone would feel the need to speak on someone based off their out look on bands on a website. That's very counrty to me, honestly all smack aside, I know we are hear for laughs, but that only proves a lack of life and a lack of happiness within your life. Don't one on NO website makes me feel the need to gossip about them.... That's sort of WEAK for a woman and GAY for a man.

But keep giving me the publicity though, because I am a producer now so every little bit will help....:tup:

You don't know the funk I am talking about so leave it along.... The SU bands I am used to hearing had major FUNK...

It get annoying to hear folk with a second rated band try to act like a band that been on top of many folk list don't have a clue.... You are a trip dude...

SUtrp96 my bad. I didn't know you were talking about PAST su bands.
I was referring to the PRESENT.
Thanks for clearin that up for me.

I wouldn't have marched in any other band besides the jukebox, ever! And I marched back when all the bands in the Swac were good, except Gramb (they always sucked). If I had to play in another band or die, I'd kill myself. 1991-1995 (Both of Bill Clintont's Innauguration Parades. the reason everyone else plays ESPN, But we were the ones they asked. oh yeah and a Superbowl)

Ain't nothing coming out of my bank accounts either.
:whatever:
Well whats the purpose of extra mumble jumble about "SUtrpt96" in forum you figure I don't read? I still have no desire ot read most of the forums on here, but are the folk or even you that PERFECT to where you have time to even worry about commenting about me outside of my opinions on this band board?

And you are a women of "GOD".... It's always those who put up that kind of front to have the most mess with them.. But continue, it's funny to me honestly. But I will call anyone on their weak attempts anytime it's brought to my attention.

I get my hair cut twice a week, go make a funny out of that when ever the opportuny presents itself....

Thanks for all of the attention though.... I think I may change my Producer name to "DJ Straight arse Hair Lining".... Naw I'll stick to what I am ...:tup:

SUtrp96 my bad. I didn't know you were talking about PAST su bands.
I was referring to the PRESENT.
Thanks for clearin that up for me.

I don't know of NO present band that plays with the FUNK I am speaking of...
That's not a negative, just a different style of play...:tup:

Well whats the purpose of extra mumble jumble about "SUtrpt96" in forum you figure I don't read? I still have no desire ot read most of the forums on here, but are the folk or even you that PERFECT to where you have time to even worry about commenting about me outside of my opinions on this band board?

And you are a women of "GOD".... It's always those who put up that kind of front to have the most mess with them.. But continue, it's funny to me honestly. But I will call anyone on their weak attempts anytime it's brought to my attention.

I get my hair cut twice a week, go make a funny out of that when ever the opportuny presents itself....

Thanks for all of the attention though.... I think I may change my Producer name to "DJ Straight arse Hair Lining".... Naw I'll stick to what I am ...:tup:

huh?

Jared, maybe I need to go back and read your earlier posts, because I don't know the what the HELL you're talking about!

Why are you talking about a haircut? :confused: Did I miss something?

And last... LET me CLEAR something up for you and whomever else about my spirituality: Yes, I am a STRONG believer in God who has a relationship with my LORD. But I ain't never, ever, ever, EVA posted on this board like I am holier than thou. That's YA'LL interpretation--- not mine. I'm human like the next person; I may just recognize God in my life more than the "average one".
But don't get it twisted: I am saved, but I am STILL human. (code for: I'll still curse you the hell out, if provoked).

Yo azz and yo' dream of the WHIP TURN! :lol:

Why don't you go down there one year, and just ask a whole bunch of former Jukes to line up, and you line up with them, and do that WHIP TURN, and have someone take a picture for ALL POSTERITY! :tup:

Dem nigs ain't gone do nuthin!!! :rolleyes: :lol:

Shid, I'm STILL waiting on "Love is the Key" to be faxed to me. :mad: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back