If you could have marched

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had picked a different school and heard the Boom in the fall of '79, I would have transferred to JSU just to be with Haughton, Duplessis, & Davis.

Yes, the Boom was that good and that much better than every other band in the SWAC.

I beg to differ..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Negro, were you even born yet?...:smash:

Hush up!

WE really do think alike I was about to say that same thing!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Niggum was not even born probably yet..... Hell you can tell that he is young look when he entered the band or maybe he had gotten out of jail and then turned his life around hmmmmmmm!!! POSSIBLE.................:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've admired other bands from afar...but only FAMU really sparked my interest. I still remember the Welchs commercial from way back in the day.

I believe FAMU's Welch's commerical came about before the old GSU "Coke Is It" commercial...which really did it for me. I just had to march in the Tiger Marching Band after seeing that commercial. It may be on youtube. Probably came out in the late 70s...very early 80s.

I'on remember that....'fresh my memory...:)

:emlaugh:

I bet that sonogram was a sight....embryo looking like this...:mrt: ...:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where is he anyway? :whatever:

:D :wavey:

Somewhere looking for a clipping of the Gram band or looking into my profile again!!!!!!! Hell he may be even assembling his 15 friends for pratice so that they can RUFF me up in the NO for the Classic... OOOPS I forgot about his ELECTRIC HEATER....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If I could have marched in two other bands outside of UAPB during the 1988 to 1993 era, it would have been.

1) PVU - that band had some PLAYERS, could march, played nice tunes and would steal your fans.

2) GSU - that band was still operating on the old GSU principles and still traveled the world.

I believe FAMU's Welch's commerical came about before the old GSU "Coke Is It" commercial...which really did it for me. I just had to march in the Tiger Marching Band after seeing that commercial. It may be on youtube. Probably came out in the late 70s...very early 80s.

Yeah, that was TIGHT and it is on yotube.

NN,
If you know "WALT BABY LOVE" from GSU, he is my neighbor in Mansfield. ALF was just in town over the weekend. I dropped him off at the airport Monday morning.

I got some life long lasting relationship with people in the GSU band as if I was in that band (from the 1988 to 1993 era).

Where is he....:uhoh:....now I getting nervous.....:scared:
Jared you do know I wuv you, right?...:kiss: :swink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back