If Jesus Was Found To Be Black?.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone said that God will to cut off the Jews, then I missed that point and they are wrong. On the other hand, your posts seem to imply that the new covenant and salvation does not extend to the Gentiles; that is also incorrect.

Rom 1:16

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first , and also to the Greek.

[no matter what color they are]

Look at this passage in Romans 11 as you suggested

Rom 11:13-21

13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:
14 If by any means I may provoke to emulation them which are my flesh [Jews], and might save some of them.
15 For if the casting away of them [Jews] be the reconciling of the world , what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit be holy, the lump is also holy: and if the root be holy, so are the branches.
17 And if some of the branches be broken off [Jews], and thou [Gentiles], being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root [salvation] and fatness [promises] of the olive tree [the anointing (Christ) on Abraham];
18 Boast not against the branches [Jews]. But if thou boast, thou bearest not the root, but the root thee [the offering of Christ was first to Jews, then to Gentiles].
19 Thou wilt say then, The branches were broken off, that I might be graffed in.
20 Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear [don't get cocky]:
21 For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee [God is no respecter of persons].

Wait! There is more!!

Rom 4:12-18

12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham , or to his seed , through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.
14 For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:

15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.
16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed ; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham ; who is the father of us all,

[here is God's promise to Abram in changing his name to Abraham; not one nation (Israel) but many]
17(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations; according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

Which takes me back to what I preached last Sunday:

Gal 3:16-29

16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed , which is Christ [God's intent].
17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.
18 For if the inheritance be of the law, it is no more of promise: but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.
20 Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.
22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Getting back to the thread...JayRob, White people who actually read the Word seeking to know God understand that it was God's intent that the seed of Abraham be one people. They won't care if Jesus looks Black/White/Oriental or some amalgamation of all the nations. The people who are ignorant of this - no matter what race they are - will likely have a problem.

Gotta get outta here. This post looks almost like Royal Blue wrote it. [ ;) Just kidding RB]

Abraham is the father of 36 tribes. The twelve tribes of Esau, Ishmael and Jacob. All are Hebrews, but ONLY Jacob has the promise. Please see my previous reference to Romans 3. You are also referencing Romans 11 where Paul is referencing the "natural" branch. It is the duty of the chosen people to serve Christ and minister to all the nations. And all the nations must serve.

Isa 56:6 -
Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the LORD, to serve him, and to love the name of the LORD, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

Isa 60:12 -
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.

Jer 5:19 -

Ro 9:13 -
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Heb 11:20 -
By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.

Heb 12:16 -
Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Jer 31:
31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: 32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: 33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

35 Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: 36 If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever. 37 Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Gen 36:40 And these are the names of the dukes that came of Esau, according to their families, after their places, by their names; duke Timnah, duke Alvah, F181 duke Jetheth, 41 Duke Aholibamah, duke Elah, duke Pinon, 42 Duke Kenaz, duke Teman, duke Mibzar, 43 Duke Magdiel, duke Iram: these be the dukes of Edom, according to their habitations in the land of their possession: he is Esau the father of the Edomites. F182

:shame::shame::shame:

God didn't create the problem man did. Step outside of your comfort zone a bit and stop reverting back to what you know best, you won't be punish nor will God think you've betrayed him.

This isn't some great mystery that needs to be solved, it's a great lie.

This is where you err, My God Rules All. There is nothing that happen with out His approval. And for those who are called according to His purpose, all things, even this problem works together for our (called/saved) good. So again, you need to asked God why he allowed this. If this proved is a stumbling block for you, if you are so consumed by it and it tarnish your everyday. You need to address this with God.

Romans 8:28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 4:15-17 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Proverbs 16:4. The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

God stated this and I believe. You should also ask yourself why other Christians seem to be content with Joy and these little trial and adversities so beset you.

Good Day and God Bless

To give a summative answer to your questions, we are to live by TRUTH. Truth is the great equalizer in all things. Truth is not a hinderance. If the color of Jesus did not make a difference then why was/is so much time put into propaganda?

Do you not think that it is strange that everytime the Europeans try to find a European origin for civilization they find more black people? Do you not think it is strange that the deeper the search for the original man, the blacker he becomes?

This is God at work. It is my belief that God wants us to know the truth, so we can be what he created us to be.

No where in any of my posts did I say that we should bow to racism. To admit that I am a descendant of the original people of the planet earth and to carry myself as such is not racist, it is TRUTH. This truth is a tool to be used for empowerment "to press on" and do for self and others.

You are trying to seek "TRUTH" among men, such does not exist. "TRUTH" is Jesus and His word. Don't settle for trinkets and miss out on the real Treasure. You don't see the stumbling Block that is before you, You actually believe if you can prove that Jesus was Black such would merit you some reward. It is only Knowing Jesus as Your Personal Savior that provides an value to your pursuit. Again I ask you:

If You were to Prove to The World That Jesus is Black. THEN WHAT?

In all of our pursuits, we should always ask, Then What? This will allow us to determine what good are our efforts. Often Satan or our ill will moves us to do things, which in the end has no value in our service to God, such only
moves us further away from God, or cause more damage to the problem at Hand.

Again, Satan often temp us to do things and after the deed is done, all we got is OOPS. Then What?....we are left with the consequences.

If you find Jesus, there is Peace in the Salvation He provides...there is nothing he offers from His physical attributes. It is my Hope that one day You see what is really important.

Isaiah 53:1-2 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Interesting, God made Jesus a simple looking, humble man so that no one would have cause to favor Him for His looks. Yet we find need to Prove that He is Black. Did we not understand that the focus should be in HIM not about Him?

Good Day and God Bless

Yall cats still didn't answer the question.

What do you think the reaction of some white Christians would be if it was found out that Jesus was black?

This is a human behavior question. What would change within Christianity for white Christians in particular if it was found out that Jesus was black?

Also, how would Christianity be different if the idea that Jesus was black was always the general concensus?

No one asked does it matter, or even if he was ,we asked what would be the reaction?

Peace and Practice

This is where you err, My God Rules All. There is nothing that happen with out His approval. And for those who are called according to His purpose, all things, even this problem works together for our (called/saved) good. So again, you need to asked God why he allowed this. If this proved is a stumbling block for you, if you are so consumed by it and it tarnish your everyday. You need to address this with God.

Romans 8:28. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

2 Corinthians 4:15-17 For all things are for your sakes, that the abundant grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God. For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;

Proverbs 16:4. The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

God stated this and I believe. You should also ask yourself why other Christians seem to be content with Joy and these little trial and adversities so beset you.

Good Day and God Bless

I highlighted only that comment because IMHO that's where most religious leaders err. Just because God allowed something to happen doesn't mean he approve it.

God allow things to happen in our lives because he gave us the option of choice.

Example: You're coming to an intersection and you have the right of way, you look to your left and there's an 18 wheeler moving at 80 mph and obviously won't be able to stop in time.

Now you have a choice at that point to 1) Use good judgment and stop 2) Proceed ahead in which case the truck will likely crash into you causing life threatening or even fatal injuries.

In this case God had nothing to do with that, you made the decision to stop or go and the consequences are a direct result of your actions.

People use God as an excuse far to much for their own bad judgment/acts as if they have no choice/will in anything that they do.

Yes God has a plan laid out for all of us but not all follow that path and people use God as an excuse to avoid taking responsibility for their acts.

Of all the covenants that God has with man there's no situation where God will circumvent mans free will, it's just a cop out we use.

You can either go right (Gods path) or left (your own path)

You are trying to seek "TRUTH" among men, such does not exist. "TRUTH" is Jesus and His word. Don't settle for trinkets and miss out on the real Treasure. You don't see the stumbling Block that is before you, You actually believe if you can prove that Jesus was Black such would merit you some reward. It is only Knowing Jesus as Your Personal Savior that provides an value to your pursuit. Again I ask you:

If You were to Prove to The World That Jesus is Black. THEN WHAT?

In all of our pursuits, we should always ask, Then What? This will allow us to determine what good are our efforts. Often Satan or our ill will moves us to do things, which in the end has no value in our service to God, such only
moves us further away from God, or cause more damage to the problem at Hand.

Again, Satan often temp us to do things and after the deed is done, all we got is OOPS. Then What?....we are left with the consequences.

If you find Jesus, there is Peace in the Salvation He provides...there is nothing he offers from His physical attributes. It is my Hope that one day You see what is really important.

Isaiah 53:1-2 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed? For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Interesting, God made Jesus a simple looking, humble man so that no one would have cause to favor Him for His looks. Yet we find need to Prove that He is Black. Did we not understand that the focus should be in HIM not about Him?

Good Day and God Bless

God's truth has always come through man. He has always used man as his vessel.

It has already been proven we just refuse to acknowledge it, because of the propaganda. Your "then what" question must go to the root of the problem. Why is your question "then what" instead of why lie and go to the extraordinary lengths to mass produce the lie if it doesn't matter?

I already answered your "then what" but I will do it again. "Then what" is to get up and go about our father's business with the power that was given to us by our birthright; to be able to stand and face evil and deliver the truth to the masses that "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

We find a need to prove Jesus was black only because there was a need to lie that he was white. Jesus was a revolutionary, but that's another topic all together.

God's truth has always come through man. He has always used man as his vessel.

It has already been proven we just refuse to acknowledge it, because of the propaganda. Your "then what" question must go to the root of the problem. Why is your question "then what" instead of why lie and go to the extraordinary lengths to mass produce the lie if it doesn't matter?

I already answered your "then what" but I will do it again. "Then what" is to get up and go about our father's business with the power that was given to us by our birthright; to be able to stand and face evil and deliver the truth to the masses that "thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven".

We find a need to prove Jesus was black only because there was a need to lie that he was white. Jesus was a revolutionary, but that's another topic all together.

My Truth is the God's word. I subject all things to Scripture!

Ok. Where is the Proof that Jesus is Black? Give it to me as it resides between Genesis 1:1 and Revelation 22:21. I do not want man's doctrine. Give Biblical Proof.

Again, Give me the Book, Chapter and verse(s). I Believe the Bible, SHOW ME!

2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I wait patiently....

Good Day and God Bless

What do you think the reaction of some white Christians would be if it was found out that Jesus was black?

Answers:
  1. Some will stumble into apostasy.
  2. Some will be shaken and recover when the search it out in the Word.
  3. Some will be completely unfazed because they already realize this.

...Also, how would Christianity be different if the idea that Jesus was black was always the general concensus?
We would have the same behaviors but swapped between the people groups.

This is a human behavior question. What would change within Christianity for white Christians in particular if it was found out that Jesus was black?

Also, how would Christianity be different if the idea that Jesus was black was always the general concensus?

No one asked does it matter, or even if he was ,we asked what would be the reaction?

Peace and Practice

They already know. That is why they came up with the modern version of christianity that most of us practice today, which is based on half on the bible and half on pagan practices and beliefs.

Abraham is the father of 36 tribes. The twelve tribes of Esau, Ishmael and Jacob. All are Hebrews, but ONLY Jacob has the promise. ...

The Scriptures tell us (some in earlier posts) that Abraham is the father of all who possess faith in Christ as the propitiation for sin. That is far more people than the 36 tribes to which you refer.

The Scriptures tell us (some in earlier posts) that Abraham is the father of all who possess faith in Christ as the propitiation for sin. That is far more people than the 36 tribes to which you refer.

But are there 36 tribes who have been given an inheritance from being descended from Abraham?

My Truth is the God's word. I subject all things to Scripture!

Ok. Where is the Proof that Jesus is Black? Give it to me as it resides between Genesis 1:1 and Revelation 22:21. I do not want man's doctrine. Give Biblical Proof.

Again, Give me the Book, Chapter and verse(s). I Believe the Bible, SHOW ME!

2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

I wait patiently....

Good Day and God Bless

I'm not a verse for verse man. I can tell you to study the Bible and follow the line from which Jesus comes and use basic common sense to know that Jesus could only hide among people who looked like him. Study the Biblical references to the way he looks ("hair like wool", "feet like brass burned in an oven"). Since you have such good control of verse, you should be able to find the references you seek very easily.

Why is it so hard to believe that Jesus looks like one of us?

Logic would tell you that:

1. Jesus was not White because the Greeks and Romans, who were mixed themselves, were recent additions to North east Africa (what one may call the middle east). No other people from beyond the Caucus Mountains were relevant at this time.

2. Jesus was not a Continental Indian because the only connection between them and the Africans was made by the Greeks.

3. Jesus was not a Native American because there was no consistent connection between them and the North East Africans.

4. Jesus was not Asian, as far as being from China, Japan, Mongolia, etc.

5. Jesus was not a Pacific Islander nor from the Indies.

Jesus is THE WORD made flesh which had existed from the beginning, ORIGINAL.

The only way you do not understand is if you choose not to understand. God gives each one of us the right to choose. FREE WILL.

To be honest, when you talk about man's doctrine versus the Bible you are really traveling a slippery slope.

I'm not a verse for verse man. I can tell you to study the Bible and follow the line from which Jesus comes and use basic common sense to know that Jesus could only hide among people who looked like him. Study the Biblical references to the way he looks ("hair like wool", "feet like brass burned in an oven"). Since you have such good control of verse, you should be able to find the references you seek very easily.

Why is it so hard to believe that Jesus looks like one of us?

Logic would tell you that:

1. Jesus was not White because the Greeks and Romans, who were mixed themselves, were recent additions to North east Africa (what one may call the middle east). No other people from beyond the Caucus Mountains were relevant at this time.

2. Jesus was not a Continental Indian because the only connection between them and the Africans was made by the Greeks.

3. Jesus was not a Native American because there was no consistent connection between them and the North East Africans.

4. Jesus was not Asian, as far as being from China, Japan, Mongolia, etc.

5. Jesus was not a Pacific Islander nor from the Indies.

Jesus is THE WORD made flesh which had existed from the beginning, ORIGINAL.

The only way you do not understand is if you choose not to understand. God gives each one of us the right to choose. FREE WILL.

To be honest, when you talk about man's doctrine versus the Bible you are really traveling a slippery slope.

Thank You.

Why is it so hard to believe that Jesus looks like one of us.

Because such is contrary to Scripture. I Believe What is written in the Holy Bible. This is the Doctrine I follow. You show in Scripture, I will believe it.

You know, I AM A VERSE BY VERSE MAN. Any person, who claims to be a Christian, must be a verse by verse man. The Holy Bible is the foundational entity for all who are Christian. It is the ultimate source of all things Godly. If you or anyone thinks otherwise, you have denied the Faith. The word of God is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If you consider scripture to be in error, you have call to question all that is Christianity.

John 1:1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

2 Timothy 3:16. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

Let me explain, the Word is Jesus , the Word is God and all scripture is inspired by God. The Bible should be consumed as the actual WORDS of God.

If you don’t believe the Word, You have no part in the Faith. You are all in or all out.

I am not going to address any of the LOGIC stuff you posted. If it is not scripture No Christian should allow such to usurp God's Word. Why?

2 John 1:10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

This is what the Bible say about Human Logic:

Colossians 2:8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Hebrews 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

1 Timothy 1:4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Now to the Bible passage you did reference. How you are able to draw a conclusion that this means Jesus is Black is beyond belief:

Revelation 1:13-15. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

First, this is a vision from John of Jesus in HEAVEN in a Glorified state, this may not be the actually physical attributes of Jesus when this actually take place (Thus the word Like). The word like also means that this could be a representation of Jesus. In any case, this is not Jesus in His earthly form, this is a spiritual manifestation of Jesus. Now if you were a verse by verse guy you would know this.

I made the false assumption that you had some basic knowledge of the Bible, so I really apologize. You only speak of things you care to understand not to those things that are important to Christian. You have proven an excellent strategy of Satan, that is to take all focus off of Christ Crucified and focus only on things that cause confusion, contentions, and most important those things that does NOTHING to build up the Church (1 Timothy 1:4). Your message will find many itching ears, those who lacks Biblical knowledge and will fall prey to your doctrine. Such too is God’s will; this only purifies the True Church.

This implies that you really don’t believe or you questioned the Bible. No member of the Body of Christ (A Christian), can hold such a view. Thus, all of the scripture I have posted are probably foreign to you. This too is in God’s Word:

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Bible clearly tell us to “SUBJECT ALL THINGS TO SCRIPTUREâ€￾, it will show things as they really are. You have proven the test.

Your time will be better served getting to know Christ (verse by verse), than trying to prove He was black. If you take this show on the road, that there are others who also read and understand the Bible; they too will also reject this none Biblical theory.

Good Day and God Bless

Because such is contrary to Scripture. I Believe What is written in the Holy Bible. This is the Doctrine I follow. You show in Scripture, I will believe it.

You know, I AM A VERSE BY VERSE MAN. Any person, who claims to be a Christian, must be a verse by verse man. The Holy Bible is the foundational entity for all who are Christian. It is the ultimate source of all things Godly. If you or anyone thinks otherwise, you have denied the Faith. The word of God is God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If you consider scripture to be in error, you have call to question all that is Christianity.

You don't even know your own scripture. The Bible is full of errors. As you said, if it's full of errors, then you must QUESTION Christianity (your words by the way).
Questioning Christianity is neither here nor there, but here are a few of the many dozens and dozens of errors in scripture....

I could post more than 100, but I'll post these few.....

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
Obvious contradiction
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
obvious contradiction
3. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
obvious contradiction
4. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8)
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)
obvious contradiction
5. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
obvious contradiction
6. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
obvious contradiction
7. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:8)
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
obvious contradiction
8. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
obvious contradiction
9. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)
obvious contradiction
10. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
No (Joshua 15:63)
obvious contradiction
11. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
Hell (Luke 3:23)
:shame:
12. Jesus descended from which son of David?
Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
Nathan(Luke3:31)
more contradictions
13. Who was the father of Shealtiel?
Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
Neri (Luke 3:27)
14. Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?
Yes (Matthew II: 14, 17:10-13)
No (John 1:19-21)
15. Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?
Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)
No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon Davids throne (Jeremiah 36:30)
WOW!!!!!!!
16. Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)
On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)
(blatant contradiction)
17. Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?
Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)
No (Luke 9:9)
18. According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?
If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:3 1)
Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)
(which one am I supposed to believe?)
19. Did Judas kiss Jesus?
Yes (Matthew 26:48-50)
No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him (John 18:3-12)
(either he did kiss Jesus or he didn't)
20. What did Jesus say about Peters denial?
The cock will not crow till you have denied me three times (John 13:38)
Before the cock crows twice you will deny me three times (Mark 14:30) . When the cock crowed once, the three denials were not yet complete (see Mark 14:72). Therefore prediction (a) failed.

I have dozens and dozens of more verses I could've posted that are a contradiction to each other, but you get my point.
If ALL scripture was truly inspired by God, he's not too competent because he can't get simple stories and numbers straight.
If I was a teacher and had to grade the reliability of those scriptures, I'd give it an "F" for Incompetence.
If I was an attorney in court trying to defend those contradictory scriptures, the judge would throw me out.

Folks need to quit lying on God and admit that men wrote the Bible and copied most of it from other writings and couldn't get their stories straight. This is why we have so many errors.

There's no way a true God would inspire passages with so many errors as I've seen in scripture.....no way.

....Your time will be better served getting to know Christ (verse by verse), than trying to prove He was black. If you take this show on the road, that there are others who also read and understand the Bible; they too will also reject this none Biblical theory....

Your time will be better served doing archaeological and historical research because it's been clearly proven that Jesus could not have been White.

Biological, genetic, archaeological, historic findings and other info clearly lean towards "Jesus" as being from Africa.
For one, there were no White people of substantial numbers in that part of the world at that time, so how could Jesus escape being noticed if there weren't many White folks in that part of the world? He would've stuck out like a sore thumb, and there would've been no reason for Judas to have to point him out because all he had to say was to find that White man.

It amazes me that folks will discount actual evidence for something they can't come close to proving simply because someone said that it didn't agree with scripture. The Bible tells one to PROVE all things, not GUESS at it.

It perhaps matters not what color Jesus is said to have been, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth.

Last edited:
Your time will be better served doing archaeological and historical research because it's been clearly proven that Jesus could not have been White.

Biological, genetic, archaeological, historic findings and other info clearly lean towards "Jesus" as being from Africa.
For one, there were no White people of substantial numbers in that part of the world at that time, so how could Jesus escape being noticed if there weren't many White folks in that part of the world? He would've stuck out like a sore thumb, and there would've been no reason for Judas to have to point him out because all he had to say was to find that White man.

It amazes me that folks will discount actual evidence for something they can't come close to proving simply because someone said that it didn't agree with scripture. The Bible tells one to PROVE all things, not GUESS at it.

It perhaps matters not what color Jesus is said to have been, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to know the truth.

1 Thessalonians 5:21. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Again, Prove all things means to subject all thing to Scripture!

You do the ground digging and I will stick with the "Verse by Verse". One day it will be determine which has merits. Because this is fact:

Hebrews 9:27. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Good Day

Last edited:
You don't even know your own scripture. The Bible is full of errors. As you said, if it's full of errors, then you must QUESTION Christianity (your words by the way).
Questioning Christianity is neither here nor there, but here are a few of the many dozens and dozens of errors in scripture....

I could post more than 100, but I'll post these few.....

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)
Obvious contradiction
2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)
obvious contradiction
3. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
Three (I Chronicles 21:12)
obvious contradiction
4. The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear and killed how many men at one time?
Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8)
Three hundred (I Chronicles 11: 11)
obvious contradiction
5. How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into the Ark?
Two (Genesis 6:19, 20)
Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8-9)
obvious contradiction
6. When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did he capture?
One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4)
Seven thousand (I Chronicles 18:4)
obvious contradiction
7. In what year of King Asa's reign did Baasha, King of Israel die?
Twenty-sixth year (I Kings 15:33 - 16:8)
Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1)
obvious contradiction
8. How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of building the temple?
Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
Three thousand three hundred (I Kings 5:16)
obvious contradiction
9. Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close. The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
29,818 (Ezra)
31,089 (Nehemiah)
obvious contradiction
10. Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40)
No (Joshua 15:63)
obvious contradiction
11. Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
Jacob (Matthew 1:16)
Hell (Luke 3:23)
12. Jesus descended from which son of David?
Solomon (Matthew 1:6)
Nathan(Luke3:31)
more contradictions
13. Who was the father of Shealtiel?
Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12)
Neri (Luke 3:27)
14. Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?
Yes (Matthew II: 14, 17:10-13)
No (John 1:19-21)
15. Would Jesus inherit Davids throne?
Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32)
No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim (see Matthew 1: I 1, I Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by God so that none of his descendants can sit upon Davids throne (Jeremiah 36:30)
WOW!!!!!!!
16. Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)
On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)
(blatant contradiction)
17. Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?
Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)
No (Luke 9:9)
18. According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?
If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:3 1)
Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)
(which one am I supposed to believe?)
19. Did Judas kiss Jesus?
Yes (Matthew 26:48-50)
No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him (John 18:3-12)
(either he did kiss Jesus or he didn't)
20. What did Jesus say about Peters denial?
The cock will not crow till you have denied me three times (John 13:38)
Before the cock crows twice you will deny me three times (Mark 14:30) . When the cock crowed once, the three denials were not yet complete (see Mark 14:72). Therefore prediction (a) failed.

I have dozens and dozens of more verses I could've posted that are a contradiction to each other, but you get my point.
If ALL scripture was truly inspired by God, he's not too competent because he can't get simple stories and numbers straight.
If I was a teacher and had to grade the reliability of those scriptures, I'd give it an "F" for Incompetence.
If I was an attorney in court trying to defend those contradictory scriptures, the judge would throw me out.

Folks need to quit lying on God and admit that men wrote the Bible and copied most of it from other writings and couldn't get their stories straight. This is why we have so many errors.

There's no way a true God would inspire passages with so many errors as I've seen in scripture.....no way.

It is good to see that Satan still use the same playbook.​

Matthew 7:6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

JayRob,

What took you so long? I always seem to attract atheists really quick. I see you have spent a lot of time on the Bible Contradiction page. I am sure you have found much comfort in what you are reading. Actually, I started to respond to you, but could not reply because “Go Daddy.com†seems to have hijack TSPNsport website. I deleted my response because there is nothing I can do to change your mind.

For some reason God has chosen you to be at enmity with Him. It is only God who can change your fate, such is possible. I used to be just like you. To weak and fake Christians, I gave all of the reason be against God, with not alternative to God. In that life I really had No assurance and No hope, like YOU. I really did not change..God changed me. I can’t transfer my faith to you, it does not work that way. So I will not try. You have been giving a purpose, that purpose is to direct those who wish to find a reason not to believe the Bible, a source of reference. If a person has an evil intent, the Bible will give them enough reasons to believe their perceived lie and send them fast on their way. The Bible clearly state if a person do not love the truth, they would be given a strong delusion to completely believe a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Sorry for using scriptures, that is just what us foolish Christian do.

It is difficult but I will not refute you, I will take your position and will look at this from your view. The Bible is not a good Book and we are stupid to follow it. Man wrote it and it had nothing to do with God. We are just fools and dumb to believe such.

Since you have undermined the Book I so foolishly believed. Then What?

• I need you to tell me how I might obtain Salvation?
  • Since the Bible is a Lie, how can I be presented Holy before a Holy God?
  • What method of Salvation does You Suggest?
  • When I was dumb enough to believe there was a God, I did find comfort knowing that I was secure. How might I feel secure with your plan?
  • What proof can you give me to be Safe?
  • I really need the confidence you have to boldly reject God! How might I obtain it?
  • What really bothers me more is if there is no God, why I am me?
  • If there is nothing in control, why is there order?
  • The Sun Rise daily, the seasons change quarterly, who is controlling this?

Please help me Jay Rob to figure this thing out

I need you to tell me where you place your faith and please give me the foundation of your faith. You have given me the truth (that the Bible is a book of errors) to reject a God I believe in, even though this God provided me the spiritual security that I was dumb enough to believe.

• Now Mr. Jay Rob, I need you to give me hope?
  • Again, since you have proven My God to be a Joke, Please Give me another?
  • The Bible you have so condemned stated the Satan plans was to confuse and leave all just in a Fog. I know you are not in a fog, PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER SOLUTION OTHER THAN THIS WORTHLESS BIBLE?

Good Day...(but not God Bless for You have proven Him to be a Joke. Please give me another source of Blessing)

1 Thessalonians 5:21. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Again, Prove all things means to subject all thing to Scripture!

You do the ground digging and I will stick with the "Verse by Verse". One day it will be determine which has merits. Because this is fact:

Hebrews 9:27. And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Good Day

That's your prerogative, but still, it's nothing more than taking the "easy" way out of a valid point. The Bible commands you to prove all things. Your definition of what "prove" means gives you an EASY way out of actually putting forth evidence of what you say to be true.

If someone challenged me to prove what I believe, I'd be glad to show supporting evidence from more than one source, especially if that source is known to have been copied from previous sources as mentioned earlier.

Last edited:
That's your prerogative, but still, it's nothing more than taking the "easy" way out of a valid point. The Bible commands you to prove all things. Your definition of what "prove" means gives you an EASY way out of actually putting forth evidence of what you say to be true.

If someone challenged me to prove what I believe, I'd be glad to show supporting evidence from more than one source, especially if that source is known to have been copied from previous sources as mentioned earlier.

The Bible is all the proof I need. You are the searcher in need of solution that you will never find. I am happy to be the fool who Believes the Bible.

What do You Believe?

Who is your God?

JayRob,

What took you so long? I always seem to attract atheists really quick. I see you have spent a lot of time on the Bible Contradiction page. I am sure you have found much comfort in what you are reading. Actually, I started to respond to you, but could not reply because “Go Daddy.com†seems to have hijack TSPNsport website. I deleted my response because there is nothing I can do to change your mind.

Where did I claim to be an atheist? I believe in a Universal Creator, I just choose not to believe that he inspired scripture simply because the EXACT same characters that are found in the Bible in many many cases, it's recorded from religious sources that existed thousands of years BEFORE Christianity.

For some reason God has chosen you to be at enmity with Him. It is only God who can change your fate, such is possible. I used to be just like you. To weak and fake Christians, I gave all of the reason be against God, with not alternative to God. In that life I really had No assurance and No hope, like YOU. I really did not change..God changed me. I can’t transfer my faith to you, it does not work that way. So I will not try. You have been giving a purpose, that purpose is to direct those who wish to find a reason not to believe the Bible, a source of reference. If a person has an evil intent, the Bible will give them enough reasons to believe their perceived lie and send them fast on their way. The Bible clearly state if a person do not love the truth, they would be given a strong delusion to completely believe a lie.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11. And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

Sorry for using scriptures, that is just what us foolish Christian do.

Believe it or not, I've already been down this road. Regarding having "hope", I have a great amount of hope, especially since coming to the knowledge of what I now know to be true and not true.
Religion hasn't given me that hope, but knowing what happens beyond this physical life has given me much confidence and hope that religion can't give me. That hope is based on scientifically proven and evidenced based and from the mouths of thousands of witnesses, but it has nothing to do with "religion".

It is difficult but I will not refute you, I will take your position and will look at this from your view. The Bible is not a good Book and we are stupid to follow it. Man wrote it and it had nothing to do with God. We are just fools and dumb to believe such.

I never said the Bible wasn't a good book, then again, I never said it wasn't a bad book either. I simply pointed out the fact that based on history, it's a book that has borrowed and copied vital information from previous sources and pawned it off as something that was inspired by God.
I don't recall ever saying the Bible was bad. If I did, I stand corrected.

-----

Since you have undermined the Book I so foolishly believed. Then What?

If pointing out what many religious leaders, historians, laypersons have known (and admitted) to be true for hundreds of years is undermining, then they have to share the blame too, as well as those who participated in the plagiarisms. This is akin to blaming the messenger.

• I need you to tell me how I might obtain Salvation?

Salvation from what?
  • Since the Bible is a Lie, how can I be presented Holy before a Holy God?

I didn't say the Bible is a lie, I said it was copied from other sources.
    Take for instance the 10 commandments. That was copied from the Egyptian laws of Hammurabi, laws which existed thousands of years before Moses. Those are excellent principles to live by though.
    The Bible has very good principles that are appropriate to live by, just as other religions do. Love is the key, but people have very different definitions of that term. What I do know is that "love" sure doesn't involve authorizing the massacre of innocent babies, women and men, to give an example from scripture.

• What method of Salvation does You Suggest?

Again, salvation from what?
  • When I was dumb enough to believe there was a God, I did find comfort knowing that I was secure. How might I feel secure with your plan?

Again, you presume that I'm an atheist, and I tell you that I'm not. I believe in a Creator, so therefore I don't believe that you're dumb in believing in a "God" or Creator.
  • What proof can you give me to be Safe?

Safe from what?
  • I really need the confidence you have to boldly reject God! How might I obtain it?

Again, I don't reject God, and I don't even reject parts of various religions, but I simply know that religions around the world are copies of prior beliefs and writings incorporated by men to control other men. This is my take on religion. It's simply a matter to control and maintain power over others. The term "religion", has very little to do with salvation.
  • What really bothers me more is if there is no God, why I am me?

Again, as far as I'm concerned, there IS a Creator God, and I do believe all of us have a purpose in this life as well as in the life after this life.
  • If there is nothing in control, why is there order?

There is a Universal Creator in control, therefore there is order, just not in the exact way as portrayed by most religions.
  • The Sun Rise daily, the seasons change quarterly, who is controlling this?

The Universal Creator is controlling this.

Please help me Jay Rob to figure this thing out

I need you to tell me where you place your faith and please give me the foundation of your faith. You have given me the truth (that the Bible is a book of errors) to reject a God I believe in, even though this God provided me the spiritual security that I was dumb enough to believe.

I place my faith in knowing that once I leave this earth, it's not the end of life as I know it and it's certainly not as religion has taught.
Religion teaches that after death, there's a hell fire where humans burn forever in excruciating pain. Religion teaches that if I don't follow certain standards, I'll burn in hell forever by a "loving" God, eventhough I've only lived and sinned a few decades. How can living a few decades equate to having to spend eternity in burning fire forever. That doesn't sound like justice from a loving God to me.
On the other hand, religion also teaches that if I'm "good" enough, I'll get to go to heaven and sit at the feet of Jesus.....doing what, I have no idea.
I believe there's much more to our existence than that.

• Now Mr. Jay Rob, I need you to give me hope?

There is life after one leaves this earth, but not as some religions teach.
  • Again, since you have proven My God to be a Joke, Please Give me another?

It was not my intention to make whomever you believe in, out to be "a joke".
    I simply passed on information about religion that is known and has been known by many for hundreds of years, especially by those who actually performed the deceptive acts. This information is out there for anyone to access it, but for some reason, many don't. Many just grow up following in the same footsteps that their father, mother, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, friends, minister, church members, etc. followed....without investigating why and how they came to believe what they believe. I simply chose to do otherwise, and I'm thankful I did.

• The Bible you have so condemned stated the Satan plans was to confuse and leave all just in a Fog. I know you are not in a fog, PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER SOLUTION OTHER THAN THIS WORTHLESS BIBLE?

Where did I say the Bible was worthless? The Bible has some outstanding moral principles in it that I actually live by. My point was simply to state that the "authors" of the Bible incorporated info from previous sources and then purported to put their own label and characteristics to it as THEY saw fit. That was simply the gist of my response.
    It's not to convert anyone to my beliefs or way of thinking, but I would hope it gets people to thinking why, where, who, what, when and how they came to believe what they believe.
    Some will never choose to do this for fear of finding out what they don't want to know, but that's their prerogative. As for me, myself and I, I chose to investigate why and how, and again, I'm thankful and fortunate to have done so.

Good Day...(but not God Bless for You have proven Him to be a Joke. Please give me another source of Blessing

I do not object to you wishing that God would bless my day, because I pray the same for you as well.

I hope that I answered most of your questions and concerns. If not, feel free to let me know.

The content of this thread answered the original poster's question thoroughly. I mean look at how these cats flipped out even at the thought of Jesus being black(which he was). :lol:

Peace and Practice

The content of this thread answered the original poster's question thoroughly. I mean look at how these cats flipped out even at the thought of Jesus being black(which he was). :lol:

Peace and Practice

A great amount of fear is aroused in people anytime you get outside the portions of the bible taught in church.

I am not going to address any of the LOGIC stuff you posted. If it is not scripture No Christian should allow such to usurp God's Word. Why?

2 John 1:10. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

This is what the Bible say about Human Logic:

Colossians 2:8. Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.

Hebrews 13:9 Be not carried about with divers and strange doctrines. For it is a good thing that the heart be established with grace; not with meats, which have not profited them that have been occupied therein.

Romans 16:17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

1 Timothy 1:4. Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Now to the Bible passage you did reference. How you are able to draw a conclusion that this means Jesus is Black is beyond belief:

Revelation 1:13-15. And in the midst of the seven candlesticks one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.

First, this is a vision from John of Jesus in HEAVEN in a Glorified state, this may not be the actually physical attributes of Jesus when this actually take place (Thus the word Like). The word like also means that this could be a representation of Jesus. In any case, this is not Jesus in His earthly form, this is a spiritual manifestation of Jesus. Now if you were a verse by verse guy you would know this.

I made the false assumption that you had some basic knowledge of the Bible, so I really apologize. You only speak of things you care to understand not to those things that are important to Christian. You have proven an excellent strategy of Satan, that is to take all focus off of Christ Crucified and focus only on things that cause confusion, contentions, and most important those things that does NOTHING to build up the Church (1 Timothy 1:4). Your message will find many itching ears, those who lacks Biblical knowledge and will fall prey to your doctrine. Such too is God’s will; this only purifies the True Church.

This implies that you really don’t believe or you questioned the Bible. No member of the Body of Christ (A Christian), can hold such a view. Thus, all of the scripture I have posted are probably foreign to you. This too is in God’s Word:

1 Corinthians 2:14. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

The Bible clearly tell us to “SUBJECT ALL THINGS TO SCRIPTUREâ€￾, it will show things as they really are. You have proven the test.

Your time will be better served getting to know Christ (verse by verse), than trying to prove He was black. If you take this show on the road, that there are others who also read and understand the Bible; they too will also reject this none Biblical theory.

Good Day and God Bless

This is one of the saddest posts I've ever read. To deny logic is to go against one of the basic reasons for why we were created and why we are " a little better than the angels". If you think that every minsiter led alone member of the Christian church can quote the Bible verse for verse then good for you.

I do not believe that God gave us free will if he didn't want us to think.

I believe that the warning to STUDY was prophetically given because someone had seen the then future which is our past and present.

I feel that to deny logic is to deny God. To deny God is to not use the tools that he gave us to glorify him.

I offer you my apologies, because I thought that you had a better understanding of what you profess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back